[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SKYPE GROUP! CALLING ALL ROBOTS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: asdf.jpg (12 KB, 164x164) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
12 KB, 164x164
Hello robots! Another skype thread! Another skype group!

last one got too big.

add me and I'll add you to the group!

ID: john.smith47614
>>
Added you desu senpai
>>
Who /kek/ here
>>
Eyy why not
>>
CALLING ALL JAN MICHAEL VINCENTS
>>
grills welcome pls
>>
>>24407299
fuck you girls are disgusting REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>hanging out with a bunch of non-virgin normies

Why would i ever want to do that?
>>
>>24407348

>implying anyone here is a normie
>>
>>24407408
>implying there isn't gonna be a few non-virgins

I've tried this before i just ended up yelling at a bunch of normies then everybody laughed at me.
>>
>>24407434

>implying they won't be in the minority

you's the type'a nigga to let a pickle ruin your meal
>>
let me explain to you guys how this will go
>bunch of robots
>two normies or so
>some girl joins
>1 robot start calling them whores
>he gets bullied and leaves
>one of them normies get her skype info and keep talking to her
>the robots end up feeling more sad than they did when they started
>>
>join group call
>don't talk
>enjoy listening to normies
>>
>>24407068
OKAY I ADDED YOU FAGGOT
>>
am i late to the party?
>>
I'm grabbing all your faggot ass ips. If you are a normie or slut i am hitting you off
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.