[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who getting >>>/fit/ here? I feel like a new man. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Who getting >>>/fit/ here? I feel like a new man. My acne is disappearing, I'm standing up straight. I'm no longer a skeleton. It's not easy /r9k/, but you can do it, and after you get >>>/fit/ you can give up the roastie chasing lifestyle and turn your body into a fucking temple.
>>
If you can't fix your robot personality, it's pointless.
>>
>>24407019
Read further than the first two sentences.
>>
File: 1432477706342.jpg (268 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1432477706342.jpg
268 KB, 894x894
>>24406988
I'm trying to. It feels great, but progress is slow when you binge eat in stressful conditions. Thinking I'll ask my therapist about Vyvanse since a) I have a legitimate and near uncontrollable problem and b) they know my stance on drugs well enough to know this is not a casual request.
>>
>>24407041
Well.....congratulations on your lonely empty temple. Getting fit sure as fuck didn't help me.
>>
Trying to. Hopefully being muscular will take away from my balding. Or at least will help a shaved head look better.
>>
File: 1418009983600.png (78 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
1418009983600.png
78 KB, 270x350
It's good to work on your looks, because regardless of what women think about it, it will make YOU more confident in yourself and act as so.

Confidence in yourself is important!
You can get the sex, I believe in you. But you must first believe in yourself.
Love yourself, because if you don't, no one else will.
>>
>>24407093
Anon, the more attractive you are, the more autism you can get away with.

Chad can decide to be autistic as fuck and nobody will say a word.
>>
>>24406988
> Skinny body
> Start doing push-ups daily
> Walked for half an hour daily
> Body getting better
> Condition getting better
> More home work-out stuff
> Still skinny but with muscles.
I think I am getting there.
>>
>Been fit for a while now
>get compliments, still on the slender side as always
>Acne isn't really going away. Actually got a bit more intense
>Got good haircut
>Doing fantastic socially, went on a few dates with different girls over the past few months. Have plenty of friends, am funny/assertive in social situations, ect.
>Still empty inside. I have no purpose. I am not a normie and I feel fake.
>>
>>24407157
Chad has always been Chad. If you grew up a lonely isolated robot, you're socially fucked for life. If you end up a /fit/ and attractive robot, the best you can hope for is one night stands. You're never going to have a normal fulfilling relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 160x160
>>24407093
>he doesnt get fit for his waifu
>>
File: 1420421181626.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1420421181626.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>There are men who actually lift just to get women!
>>
>Get tired of being not in shape
>Tired of taking pills and dealing with side effects
>Start running
>Get 'mires all the time with the occasional fatty and smoker saying stupid shit because jealousy
>Progress to point of being able to do half-marathons.
>Start becoming hungry-skeleton mode except for legs
>Start lifting 2x/week
>Build muscle
>No longer look like hungry skeleton
>Both physically strong and have excellent cardiovascular endurance after 2 years of this
>Be at doctor
>"you're one of the my healthiest patients, unlike all those fatasses who expect me to prescribe them pills for every little ache when losing weight via exercise and changing their diet would resolve 90% of their symptoms and conditions."
>>
cuz I'm 5'8.6 op. Nothing can save me except maybe a growth spurt.
>>
>>24407774
you become a fucking stone wall. if you body build you will catch eyes regardless of height.
also repeating digits
>>24407777
>>
you're misusing ohayo you fucking faggot
>>
File: Black Weeb.jpg (41 KB, 300x522) Image search: [Google]
Black Weeb.jpg
41 KB, 300x522
>>24406988
If you are posting anime pics on /r9k/ then you are still hopeless no matter how >>>/fit/ you are
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.