[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know half of you guys are this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: jISvJ9G.jpg (38 KB, 640x518) Image search: [Google]
jISvJ9G.jpg
38 KB, 640x518
I know half of you guys are this
>>
>>24406485
>implying people WANT to be considered country
>>
>>24406510
go to any suburb in texas then come back to me
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (69 KB, 1059x645) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
69 KB, 1059x645
>>24406510
Some people do. It's actually disgusting
>>
>>24406485
>implying being a pig fucker is desirable
>>
>>24406510
this.
Country people are default degenerates.
>>
>live in small Canadian hick town
The men actually do this kind of shit and the women are whores.
>>
>>24406510
you must not live in a diverse state in the south.
>>
>>24406560
>>24406510
This happens. I have seen many middle class white girls who grew up in nice neighborhoods who always try to act like they grew up on a ranch. They post stupid shit on their facebooks about how they're so country and work on fields all day. In reality they just buy a camo jacket, browning hat, and expensive boots that have never had a spot of mud on them. Then they go camping one weekend the entire year and either complajn the entire time or use it as an excuse to drink and do slut things. Why do they do this? Because they're not like other girls like all the other girls.
>>
>>24406625

Small Wisconsin hick town checking in. Same shit here.
>>
>>24406555
This 100%
>>
>>24406680

I'm from a shitty rural American environment, and grew up with cattle and chopping wood and deer season. My grandpa chews and lives in a small likely not up to code house he built in the 50s.

I understand the girls trying to act unique, but why the males? Hayhauling sucks. Getting up early to care for animals sucks. Even those who actually live it might take some pride in it sure, but they don't flaunt it either.
>>
>>24406555
and nebraska
>>
>>24406485

>Copenhagen

Top kek, not even really snus.
>>
>>24406749
Im guessing because it makes you look like a manly man.
>>
Why would robots be fake country? That doesn't make any sense, robots don't have any friends to try to impress. Anyway, I live in a place where people act like that authentically, and they're not that bad. Just don't take them seriously, laugh at their racist jokes, try a dip if they offer, and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>24406618
>>24406560
enjoy your niggers and immigrants
>>24407098
>not authentically laughing at their racist jokes
back to tumblr for the current year
>>
>>24406485
I'm suburban, and I detest "country" life, especially that environment killing 4X4 you probably have no justification for having.
>>
Really country people don't dress like camo faggots. When will red necks learn that?
>>
>>24406485
>grew up in small rural town in Georgia
>can easily tell who is actually country and who isn't
>>
>>24407141
The thing about racist jokes is that you've usually already heard them. I haven't heard an original one in literally years. They all share the same structures. If someone tells me a good, original racist joke that's actually funny, I'll laugh authentically then.

But telling the same jokes about bleeding Mexicans on your lawn, the difference between a black/Mexican and a pizza/park bench, etc., isn't exactly funny.
>>
>>24406510

The south is full of this shit. Mud-covered behemoth trucks hauling ass down a main avenue in a medium to large city. It's like 20th century urbanization backfired or something.
>>
>>24406749
>Hayhauling sucks. Getting up early to care for animals sucks.

Better than my life
>>
>>24406485
Im pretty sure that picture is just anyone who has money and also enjoys hunting and maybe mudding because lol
>>24406555
texas
>>
>>24407184

A black guy, a mexican and a jew walk into a bar.

The bartender looks up and says to them "get the fuck out."
>>
It's worse in Southern California. Like every high school has cliques, I get that, but at least most normal cliques make sense.

There's the jocks. Well sports are cool and it takes time to play sports and practice them so it makes sense that you have groups of people who play sports who became friends.
There's the preps. OK, studying and taking hard classes was hard, it's only natural that all my friends were also in AP/Honors classes, I only took 2 classes a day with "general population" (what we called non Honors/AP) so I had like nothing in common with them.
Rap, goth, metalhead, skater, DUDEWEEDLMAO etc. I get all of those. Your music/hobby becomes your identity.

The country clique in fucking Los Angeles County doesn't make sense. You've never ridden a horse except at one of those novelty ranches. You've never worked on a fucking farm. The only country you listened to was Taylor Swift's 1st album and 2 Johnny Cash songs. Seeing these kids who were listening to Jay-Z and Tupac the week before suddenly chewing on hayseeds and wearing plaid shirts as their identity was like "what the fuck are you faggots even doing".

Pointless rant, just one of the dumbest fucking things about my high school and even a million years later I'm still confused and irritated by it.
>>
>>24408370
not him, but I've heard that one before.
>>
You forgot to add a Toyota Tacoma to your starter pack. Preferably with a Browning or Salt Life sticker. To this day, I stil don't know what Ducks Unlimited is, but I see it on all the preppy redneck's trucks.
>>
>>24408400

Kids just wanna fit in lad, they'll do whatever they think their peers think is cool and then they all end up doing it no matter how retarded it is.

I remember being like 11 on school camp and I found my friends after being somehwere and through some fuckery they established that it was cool to be gay rather than straight and they asked me

"Are you straight or gay anon?" And made fun of me when I said straight. So for the next like 5 hours everyone was saying how gay they were to fit in (myself included) and the whole time I was thinking "what the fuck???"

Anyway eventually some kid said " jump on this rock if you're gay" and everyone did it except one kid who just said "This is starting to get really gay, I'm straight again." And then all of a sudden the whole thing was dispelled and everyone went back to normal.
>>
From CT and one of my roommates was like this. He'd fix up cars and race them, chewed tobacco, had Confederate flag shit, etc. He wanted to be from the South so bad, but he knew he was a fraud because he lived in fucking Middletown.
>>
File: 1355960358091.png (966 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1355960358091.png
966 KB, 800x600
>>24408551
I know that feel.
>grew up in suburban PA
>less than an hour outside Philly
>incredibly middle class
>>>that kid who would still wear a camo hat and cowboy boots
f-fucking Pennsyltucky
>>
File: 1447755984261.jpg (135 KB, 586x880) Image search: [Google]
1447755984261.jpg
135 KB, 586x880
>fudd-camo is for faggots
>who the fuck uses chewing tobacco seriously
>implying I live in half as nice a house
>implying I own a truck
I used to go up to my gramma's farm and do a half-acre garden every year until i was 18 but I don't pretend to be a country boy because of that. My family on my mother's side used to be backwoods farmers from Tennessee so I grew up with some interesting stories and its in the blood. I'd like to retire to the country.
>>
>>24406749
I had fun caring for horses and goats as a child, but hayhauling sucked ass and I'm not sure how my grandparents still lived in their house.
>>
Who actually grew up in a rural area here?

I did, nothing but muddy fields for miles
>>
>>24408623
why did people build things out of sticks in olden times
>>
>>24406485
No, I dont drive and I live in NYC.
>>
>>24408945
1. that windmill isn't built with just plain sticks
2. Because building things out of unprocessed wood is less time-/materials-intensive than manufacturing planks of wood

Why do you think log cabins are a thing?
>>
>>24406485
>tfw jackasses revving their engines at 3am

Why can't these fucking rednecks let me sleep?
>>
>>24406555
>>24406556
>>24406650
>>24406680
What the fuck? I haven't been to he South for longer than I thought then.
>>
>>24406485
Is this a black twitter thing? It just seems like a highschool tier insult
>>
>>24406485
Too lazy to photo edit an image of my own but here is the "Fake Lumberjack Starter Pack"
>$40 plaid flannel shirt
>True religion jeans
>Timberland boots
>patchy pube beard.
>scrawny arms
>>
>>24406485
>college education
>professional career, salary
>read a lot
>talk philosophy and politics and whatnot
>live in a trailer park and dip daily
I could buy a house, but I save so much money this way, I Iive super rich.
>>
>>24406485
>wanting to be country
especially on /r9k/ which is like everything opposite of being a redneck
most people here probably wear a grey or black oversized hoodie plus cargo pants
am i right
>>
File: 1437470858095.gif (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437470858095.gif
100 KB, 500x500
>grew up in small southern county
>help parents run in farm / b&b
>all the neighbours and guests are Londoners moving to the country because 'ooh isn't it quaint'
>>
i dip cope every day but i dont try to be country, its just what i do man,
>>
>>24409021
>not loving the sound of glorious v8 late at night
>>
>>24409456
Feel ya, man. Copenhagen's delicious and gets you buzzing like crazy.
>>
File: 1402987566960-16.jpg (63 KB, 650x226) Image search: [Google]
1402987566960-16.jpg
63 KB, 650x226
>>24406510
It's like this in my home town in western Massachusetts, any suburban bordering rural place in America really
>>
>>24409486
Good way to get your fucking tires slashed fag
>>
>>24407184
I hit my Chinese-Irish gf upside the head with a hammer last evening. She fell like a sack of rice and potatoes.
>>
File: THAT'S THE JOKE.jpg (75 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
THAT'S THE JOKE.jpg
75 KB, 452x339
>>24406790
Whoa, I think you're onto something.

Oh wait, not really.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.