[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to have to give a presentation in a week, I have undiagnosed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pepe wakes up.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
pepe wakes up.png
78 KB, 412x351
Going to have to give a presentation in a week, I have undiagnosed social anxiety, I doubt I'll be able to get my doctor to give me a valium so what are some other way of chilling out?

I do have some old vicodin from an operation earlier this year, and will be taking some 5 htp and l theanine. Considering a shot of whisky before I go on stage but mixing alcohol with vicodin is asking for trouble.
>>
Having this same problem. Do you smoke weed, or does it too give you anxiety? It helps me sometimes, but I'm thinking of just taking a drink. Can't take any benzos because they knock me the fuck out. Feels bad.

>tfw two presentations on the same day
>>
Tell the prof

Every university now has an office for "disabled" people that gives them permission not to do assignments and go to class

It's chock full of people who are just nervous or shy and say they have "Social Anxiety Disorder" and they don't have to participate at all

Also professors are generally just accommodating
>>
>>24406459
Haven't smoked weed in ages and it's awkward to get it, I reckon I can either take alcohol or vicodin, the latter will probably show less outward symptoms and lower my heartrate (it goes a mile a minute in these situations).
>>
>>24406522
They expect everyone to do this shit man, besides, I'm doing it with two other girls.
>>
File: propan.jpg (970 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
propan.jpg
970 KB, 3264x1836
OP, I have propanolol for sale on tor, if you're interested I'll send you the link...

wiki it if you don't know, it's basically for performance anxiety, also you don't want to be taking benzos for that shit, you'll slow down.
>>
>>24406522
This.

Every university now is forced to bend over backwards to accommodate students with any kinds of disability. Just tell the prof and he wont make you do it.
>>
>>24406314
I'm glad I got better at this shit but I still have some unexplainable anxiety and it pisses me off.
>>
>>24406587
Yeah, no, this isn't my first rodeo, I dropped out of uni before, teachers don't give a shit if you aren't a woman or minority.

>>24406579
I'm too much of a pussy for such clandestine activities, but I do appreciate the offer.
>>
>>24406678
no worries mang
>>
>>24406314

Memorize the fuck out of it until it bores you out of your skull. When you give the presentation, talk slowly, to the point where you think you're definitely talking too slow.
>>
>>24406314
The vicodin (hydrocodone) will definitely help with anxiety. Take about 15-20 mg if you have no tolerance, and you'll be golden. Dont bother with the alcohol.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.