[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I've been having a lot of competition with traps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: reverse reverse trap.jpg (312 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
reverse reverse trap.jpg
312 KB, 1280x853
Hi guys, I've been having a lot of competition with traps on this board lately because apparently they make better women then people born female.

I've decided to take matters into my own hands after seeing Miley Cyrus today in her new outfit. How disgusted would you be if I wore a fake penis and you thought you were fucking a trap but you pull off my fake penis and under is a real vagina. Would that turn you off?

I will also wear slightly larger boobs over my real boobs for added effect so they think I'm a transitioning trap who hasn't quite grown boobs yet.

Unfortunately I am unable to find men anymore because they all want to fuck traps, my only option is to put on the fake penis. Will this work?

What do you think of reverse reverse traps?
>>
>>24405716
how dare you.. how dare you try to trick us OP
>>
File: ThreeWieners.png (223 KB, 278x316) Image search: [Google]
ThreeWieners.png
223 KB, 278x316
>>24405716
>I've been having a lot of competition with traps
>>
File: 751.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
751.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>you thought you were fucking a trap but you pull off my fake penis and under is a real vagina
>>
>>24405716
I just want to be freaky with a girl. Most girls don't want to be freaky.

I don't know why but I need something to fuck me in the ass and it can't be me.
>>
>>24405839
This whole thing is gold really. We need more fun threads like this
>>
>>24405865
So you would be okay with me after discovering that I don't have a real penis?
>>
>>24405716
God damn it OP I love you.
>>
>Fake-Penis Woman Gets 8 Years In Prison After Duping Female Pal

Enjoy prison OP.
>>
>>24405998
Are you saying traps would be arrested for being traps? That makes no sense. I just want to be a trap but I am a woman.

All the guys love them now.
>>
has miley shown her vagoo yet
>>
>>24406033
I don't think so anon

blox
>>
File: nopeen.jpg (76 KB, 732x558) Image search: [Google]
nopeen.jpg
76 KB, 732x558
>>24405716
double revers origonality
>>
>>24405716
obviously a reference to the baphomet
when in doubt, it's the Illuminati
>>
>>24405716
>I've been having a lot of competition with traps on this board lately because apparently they make better women then people born female.
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE DAMN IT WTF /R9K/?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.