[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn i hate norms this happened today >be in class >lecturer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1448029382064.jpg (348 KB, 1559x803) Image search: [Google]
1448029382064.jpg
348 KB, 1559x803
Damn i hate norms this happened today
>be in class
>lecturer is talking about how crowds at football games cheer alot
>a norm speaks up and says yeah like when the players score
>another norm says that the crowd only cheer at good things
>then my autistic mind said outloud
>"yeah the fans cheered when a bomb went off in Paris"
>whole class looks at me and teacher sends me to head master
>thats offensive blah blah sad paris
>get home and have about 10 messages from class mates saying im sick
>fucking norms
>>
That picture is quality
>>
>>24405433
Wew led cheers
>>
just tell them to fuck off and your gonna go fight for isis
that'll spook them
>>
>>24405787
Spoooky eh
>>
>>24405254
control your power level faggot, you are going to get us all put on cattle cars.
>>
>>24405254
>hates normies for not being edgy

that's like the worst reason to hate normies
>>
>>24406027
This is just another reason i hate normies
But i try and not be so fucking autistic but it seems to get worse. I once approached a group of norms and they now call me Suarez because of my teeth and bad looks why dont all norms just kill
>>
>>24405254
you literally did nothing wrong, normies just like finding excuses to hate people they don't "feel" are part of the tribe

their brains are swimming with emotions, especially hate, anger and frustration, but they have to keep it pent up so they don't make themselves unpopular, but whenever they have an excuse, regardless of whether it is just and rational or not, they let it all go
>>
>>24406519
Yeah people are just cunts for no reason wish my grand parents were still alive to give me advice
>>
>>24405254
>lecturer is talking about how crowds at football games cheer alot
what the fuck kinda classes you take?

>"yeah the fans cheered when a bomb went off in Paris"
Showing this much edge in public
>thats offensive blah blah sad paris
Actually going to the head master was stupid
>get home and have about 10 messages from class mates saying im sick
Why do they all have your number?
>>fucking norms
>>
>>24406617
>what the fuck kinda classes you take?

Ops professor (assuming he's not underage) was probably just trying to explain a concept and used football games as an analogy. Professors do that all the time.
>>
>>24406668
Yeah the uni i go to likes sports analogies
>>
>>24406617
Social media so facebook as I cant look like too much of an outcast re
>>
>>24405254
This was pretty funny, and objectively true too.

As a normie, I would react like the rest of the crowd if I were there, but your comment was perfectly fine.
>>
>>24406923
Thank you i mean people only care because its a country in the EU while plenty of people die from ISIS everyday and no one gives a fuck
>>
Is that pic OC? Haven't seen it before

Either way 10/10 meme
>>
It's a statement of fact, though.

The fans were still cheering after the bombs went off.
>>
>>24406879
>Social media so facebook as I cant look like too much of an outcast re
Oh, that makes more since.

fuckin normie
>>
>>24407037
Oh, wait. >>24406923 here. Did OP refer to the fact that a part of the attack took place on a stadium? That makes it less insightful. I thought that OP compared potential radical Muslims who might have applauded the attacks to football fans, pointing to (perceived at least) relativity of 'good things'...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.