[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drugs/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Methoxetamine.png (16 KB, 220x185) Image search: [Google]
220px-Methoxetamine.png
16 KB, 220x185
Anyone experienced with MXE? I heard it helps with anxiety and is a bit safer than ketamine. I'm almost set to get some. What have been your experiences?
>>
>>24404756
I have only used MXP, but a friend of mine who's opinion I trust when it comes to drugs has tried MXE and said it was even better so go ahead and have fun.
>>
>>24404845
Did you try a low dose of MXP? Did you notice a lightness in mood?
>>
>>24404955
started low, now if I take it I usually go for about 125mg, maybe a bit more

It's effects are slightly different each time, and vary considerably between individuals. For me I normally get a generally improved mood, loss of depressive thoughts, heightening of senses (particularly sound, music is great), desire to dance, loss of temporal awareness, light euphoria and loss of inhibitions.

Side effects and negative effects I've experienced include nausea (vomited only once, mostly because I had drank a lot that evening), occasionally mild hallucinations, tingling in fingertips and not wanting to move from where I'm sat. All of them go away after you come down though.
>>
File: smug-00015.png (140 KB, 369x360) Image search: [Google]
smug-00015.png
140 KB, 369x360
>tfw just got 17.5g of weed
>>
>>24405142
nice, haven't smoked that much since moving back home, you planning on profiting off that?
>>
>>24405346
No. I figure it'll last me until January at least. I might make some dabs if the batch I made this morning before work comes out well (QWISO)
>>
>>24405623
You extracted that with isopropyl? That shit is awful. There's a reason why the oil you get from dispenaries/rec shops isn't made from isopropyl. Iso oil is weed as krokodil is to opiates. Fucking nasty peasant bullshit
>>
>>24405730
>There's a reason why the oil you get from dispenaries
We don't have those here.

>Iso oil is weed as krokodil is to opiates. Fucking nasty peasant bullshit
That's fine. It smells less and is much easier to takes along with me to work. I'm not going to try and do a butane extraction when I'll probably fuck it up.
>>
Anyone here buy shit in the darknet?
Is it safe? I'm scared of honeypots.
>>
>>24406202
It's realtively safe, but of course it's going to have some risk.
Just use your real name, real address, always use encryption and never order from more than ONE vendor at a time.
Don't sign for packages either.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarknetMarketsNoobs
Read the stuff on the sidebar here. Yes it's reddit, but who cares? It's not like you're there to post shit.
>>
All forms of drugs are introduced by governments to avoid large portions of civilians finding out that shits fucked. When they realised people are too edgy for illegal drugs they made up fake illnesses like depression and social anxiety, schitz etc. They claim that these pills will make you normal
>>
>>24407101
this is ironic because it sounds like you are under the influence
>>
>>24405730

iso oil made right is just as good. people just don't know how to do it properly, so they pull a bunch of chlorophyll out. There are some techniques that can be tricky, where butane oil is easy as fuck and gets a better product without having to fuck around too much.

Hexane oil is the best though. Rarely see it nowadays
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.