[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan d-hampshire-34878723 &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
File: 1448051751203.jpg (28 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1448051751203.jpg
28 KB, 500x277
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-34878723

>Ms Lucking's tweet, which was shared more than 30,000 times, said: "Some guy in the library gave me this and it was the most awkward experience of my life. 10/10 for creativity though."

>The message reads: "Sorry to disturb your studies, but I really need to ask... would you like to have a coffee with me someday?"

>The note gave two possible replies: "Sure! Why not? Life is short," and "No thanks! I have a 7ft tall boyfriend."

>Ms Lucking later tweeted: "I just laughed and said 'actually he's 6ft 3'. He looked so crushed."
>>
>>24404631
Once I did a IRC log version of this shit. But I asked for arse penetration. I failed.
>>
>>24404631
And yet females wonder why more and more men approach them less. Maybe if girls didnt shame men for everything these days we wouldnt have this issue showing more and more.

bonus on the fake white knight mangina's that'll defend her shit actions thinking it'll get pussy lick points for them
>>
At least she handled it well
>>
He was a fucking Chad too
>>
>>24404631
>actually he's 6'3

More likely he's 5'11, borderline manlets feel the need to lie, and women can't tell height for shit.
>>
>>24404723
>handled it well

>laughed in the guy's face
>Shamed him on public social media
>told everyone how awkward and creepy he is

anon I don't think you paid attention to the article
>>
>>24404723

>I just laughed
>>
>>24404631
I've used the BBC site for news for years, it's become noticeably dumbed down, just 3 years ago you'd never get fluff like this.

The layout is complete garbage made for tablets now too.
>>
>>24404720
They don't want average men to approach them and by doing this public shaming they create a culture that exactly caters towards them. Make the average man fear approaching women due to repercussions so that only the most genetically fit men are allowed to interact with them.
>>
>>24404728
Dude, yes we can. We just don't call guys out on it if it's a big enough deal for them to lie about it.
>>
>>24404720
I've never seen women wonder or complain that men approach them less.
>>
File: derp.jpg (60 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
60 KB, 599x510
>>24404802

Here we go...

>Amazingly, pointing this out is not original.
>>
>>24404785
There's been loads of stories here about some giraffe of a robot said he was 5 something and girls totally believed him, then started being less attracted.

I'm 6'1 btw and most girls think I'm much taller because of lying manlets.
>>
>"No thanks! I have a 7ft tall boyfriend."
lol insecure manlet

that already gets him an instant rejection
>>
File: Just tell her.jpg (58 KB, 1080x1131) Image search: [Google]
Just tell her.jpg
58 KB, 1080x1131
That's what he gets for acting like a beta and not just BEEing himself.

Got what he deserved, tbhfam
Maybe next time he'll learn.
>>
>>24404781
Put down the mountain dew and pickup a barbell
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m1s2NFOGyg
>>
>>24404771
yeah, I noticed this too

too much tabloid-type shit on there now. do you know of a good alternative site?
>>
File: 1366950166965.jpg (108 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1366950166965.jpg
108 KB, 500x334
>>24404631
>Ms Lucking later tweeted: "I just laughed and said 'actually he's 6ft 3'. He looked so crushed."
>My fucking face

He kind of asked for that response, though, implying that the only reason she'd turn him down is out of shallowness.
>>
>>24404944
Well, he was stupid and she is shallow.
>>
>>24404908
I mostly just use the WSJ as they don't have a noticeable bias outside the opinion pieces and are generally very professional, you can just google the headlines if you're not subscribed.
>>
File: 1446159253400.jpg (17 KB, 630x374) Image search: [Google]
1446159253400.jpg
17 KB, 630x374
I thought it was common knowledge by now that girls are soulless creatures who only live to serve their own egos?
>>
>>24404832
I'm skeptical of your story, I bet he made it awkward if not outright creepy. There's always a million likely reasons for a woman to lose interest in a robot.

They're probably not trying to guess your actual height, a lot of girls are put off by requests to give numerical estimations of values of this or that because it makes them feel like they're being set up for humiliated for being a girl and hence bad at math. The most easy and obvious socially savvy way to turn a situation like that into a positive thing is to deliberately make a flattering guess.
>>
>>24404631
pretty lame to ask someone out like that. as for the "actually he's 6ft 3'", the guy set himself up with the 7ft tall boyfriend answer, as she did have a boyfriend, and he just happened to be tall. the whole experience wasn't explained very well so all you robots just fill in the blanks acting like she was hollering at him and said that she has a boyfriend in the most condescending way possible. yeah yeah call me a whiteknight.. at least i have a grip on reality
>>
>>24405033
This is misplaced but I want to hit women now
>>
>>24405198
Who doesn't? They are animals, literal subhumans. Paul Julius Moebius wrote an excellent paper on female imbecility.
>>
File: fsb34.jpg (22 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
fsb34.jpg
22 KB, 600x744
>tfw serial philanderer
>tfw this shit just hardens my misogyny more and more every time
>tfw women bring it on themselves
>tfw hatefully exploiting and abusing women to get revenge for robots who got humiliated like this
>tfw it doesn't even make me feel any better but i still feel morally obligated to do it
>>
>>24404631
who cares? for a board filled with "the most tortured beings on 4chan", y'all make sure to spend all day arguing over your height, foreskin, and race. as well as sluts who you think represent a majority of women. and if that's the case, why not just go after the minority of women who aren't sluts? you guys will really do the most to put yourself in a hole regardless of the life you've been given. hey, maybe some people on here really are tortured and just browse r9k as a coping mechanism for their mental illnesses, but most of you are just potential normies afraid of self-improvement and conflict. reminder that emo faggots like you are the most narcissistic and sociopathic people alive, right up there with crackwhores and rich black men
>>
So some guy got rejected so hard It made the news?
>>
>>24405265
maybe you should seek real life experiences instead of having hate sex all the time.
also
>implying robots have the courage to approach a woman
>implying anyone on r9k has the will to brave through rejection instead of giving up and sitting on their laptops calling girls sluts
kek
>>
>>24405297
I wonder what would happen if a guy had done this to a girl?

Or just called her ugly or a slut.

I guess there are no penalties for being an awful person when you're a girl.
>>
File: wall-women.jpg (82 KB, 1271x613) Image search: [Google]
wall-women.jpg
82 KB, 1271x613
>>24405362
When angry at women, always remember: They age.

Imagine being as powerful as she is now.. for about four or five years. And then fifty to seventy more of being completely fucking unwanted and useless to everyone and usually secretly despised even by your own family.
>>
>>24405267

>"the most tortured beings on 4chan"

So who are you quoting here exactly?
>>
>>24405412

I guess this is the opposing image to "girls on okc rated 80% of men below average"
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 317x379
>tfw even if I did build up the courage to ask a girl out, there's every chance that not only will she laugh in my face (and feel perfectly comfortable doing so), but she could potentially take her story to the internet so that *everyone* can laugh at my expense and she can call me "creepy" despite me being pleasant during the encounter and actually being brave enough to put myself out there to be rejected
>>
>>24405415
some tripfag from a while ago. his code was like PZD6 or something i can't remember
>>
>>24405458
Fucking this.
It would negatively impact my psyche so severely for some shit like this to happen. I have no idea how I would respond but it'd have probably fucking kill me inside
>>
>>24404781
Exactly this.

Women, and the feminist ideology that now pretty much serves as their megaphone, want men to build them a world that is entirely catered for their wants and needs. This is why tinder exists. It does not benefit men at all. It only benefits women, as women are the sellers of the most precious commodity on earth (a vagina) and every other industry, ever cultural event, everything exists has a value in relation to that vagina. If you aren't wanted in a womens' solipsistic university you are either discarded as a creep (someone who seems to be attracted to her who does not have a high social value) or is patronized in order to make her feel better about herself (the reason women like homeless people and religious types like Ghandi is because they are asexual; if Ghandi announced his desire to have sex women would treat him as nothing more than a creepy Indian guy). Diamond mines exist so that diamonds can be carved into shiny ornaments to attract women. Geniuses are often socially awkward men who are lacking traditional male physical traits and social skills and who force themselves to be exceptionally funny, talented or intelligent in order to achieve social value by other means in order to attract women. By condemning rape culture women are only announcing their own desirability and sending a message to sub-9 guys who might think they have a chance. With 9+ guys they will beg to be choked, abused, pissed on, facefucked, humiliated and worse to appease their own degenerate sexual impulses. You think men would work nine or ten hours a day unless they knew it was the only way of attracting a mate? Men's love on the contrary is often rather sweet. They are raised in an increasingly brutal environment where stepping out of line results in being beaten and having their value diminished, leaving them in a position where nobody will lend a hand.
>>
File: Kierkegaard.jpg (87 KB, 432x554) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard.jpg
87 KB, 432x554
>>24405412
Revenge is even more useless than the hate.

There's no plus to think "well the pretty girl who uses the benefit she's naturally given now will come to a cruel change of heart". That twist actually doesn't help her or me to get laid - it would be cool if 26 year old girls would marry off happy, but that doesn't happen so much anymore. And as pic related said, the anxiety is coming from our freedom.
>>
>>24404781
How does it benefit the hags who promote this kind of story though?
>>
>>24404868
barbells won't make me taller
>>
>>24405516
Is that Kierkegaard?
>>
>>24405412
>>24405454
The thing about that image is that all the old(er) bitter whores that have a problem with men preferring younger women, had no problem with it when they were on the better end of the deal as the hot piece of ass with only their beauty going for them. They picked older men for status and money and then they get pissed when the shoe's on the other foot and suddenly men hold the power. If the only reason a guy has to be with a woman is her attractiveness, as these girls never had to develop personalities and are generally boring as fuck and morally bankrupt, then it's not surprising when he's looking for a younger model.
>>
File: cool_guard.png (50 KB, 202x235) Image search: [Google]
cool_guard.png
50 KB, 202x235
>>24405595
filename?
Well it's an artistic pic of him.
>>
>>24405607
women are literally just like taking a child and putting it on the throne of egypt or something, letting it rule as a god king, and then when it hits 25 going "hey time to become a dental technician LOL" and taking away all the power and all the memory anyone ever had of it having power

think about it, being a post-youth girl is exactly the same situation as being a post-pharaoh child. it's EXACTLY THE SAME
>>
>>24405335
>has the will to brave through rejection

Are you brave enough to get through rejection?
>>
>>24405627
>filename
Fuck
My bad
>>
>>24405499
It's shaming. And it's somehow acceptable if a girl does it to a guy. If a guy approaches them that they deem not to be worthy then they almost take it as an insult. So they make it very clear that *this* kind of guy is never to repeat this behaviour again. Even though if Chad did it, it'd be endearing. Women could never deal with the kind of rejection that the average man does. And, again, they don't even begin to think how this might affect this guy's psyche.
>>
File: 1443111864613.jpg (86 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1443111864613.jpg
86 KB, 446x373
can someone post this bitches twitter or facebook? We should pull an old 4chan, and shame her, and hate on her for being such a bitch?

can someone post this bitches twitter or facebook? We should pull an old 4chan, and shame her, and hate on her for being such a bitch?

can someone post this bitches twitter or facebook? We should pull an old 4chan, and shame her, and hate on her for being such a bitch? can someone post this bitches twitter or facebook? We should pull an old 4chan, and shame her, and hate on her for being such a bitch? can someone post this bitches twitter or facebook? We should pull an old 4chan, and shame her, and hate on her for being such a bitch?
>>
>>24405502
Agree with you, Anon.
>>
File: K3JLixr.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
K3JLixr.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>24405754

why is she a bitch? it's the betas fault for asking her out with a cringey note. like jesus christ how old is he 12?
>>
>>24405502
10/10 post

Break it into 2-3 paragraphs so more people will read it
>>
File: ZFKODSNFODSNFO.png (1 MB, 1730x1052) Image search: [Google]
ZFKODSNFODSNFO.png
1 MB, 1730x1052
>>24405790
give her a taste of her own medicine shame her, the note was interesting. IF SOMEONE DID THAT TO ME I WOULDNT POST IT ON THE INTERNET, AND ALLOW THE NEWS TO RUN AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT THAT IS HEARTLESSLY SHAMING FOR NO REASON.

HEARTLESSLY SHAMING FOR NO REASON. = BEING A BITCH

GIVE HER A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE

THE NOTE WASN'T EVEN CRINGEY, IT WAS FUCKING HUMOR IDIOT, IT WAS CLEARLY A JOKE, 7FT TALL????
>>
>>24405900
>>24405754
Consider the chan of 8.
>>
>>24405900

fuck off scumbag retard your post gave me cancer and aids
>>
She's good looking, but a 6'3" boyfriend? Lel sounds out of her league senpai
He's probably 6'0" anyway
>>
>>24405754
When did this site get overriden with incompetent newfag cancer? You cant even find facebook and twitter although you have her full name?
>>
>>24405790
It's not that cringey. It's actually cliche. She didn't have to take it to the internet.

I couldn't imagine doing that to any kind of girl that asked me out.
>>
>>24405502
saved tbhfam. this is 10/10
>>
Why is everyone so mad about this?
The guy it happened to didn't mind. He seems pretty happy about it.
>>
>>24406243

I hope he's learned his lesson

You do that kind of cute shit for a g/f you already have, not to get a g/f
>>
>>24406243
>he looked crushed
>it was so funny
>It's cool tho he prolly doesn't mind ;)
>>
>>24405267
Sheboon detected
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.