[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ScaredOfDownwardsEscalators/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (491 KB, 780x312) Image search: [Google]
file.png
491 KB, 780x312
Who /ScaredOfDownwardsEscalators/ here
>>
I looked down the escalator I was riding today.

Behind me was a girl who looked like my crush.

I then gave one more look, then none.
>>
>>24404633
I know that feel. Daily involuntarily hallucinating about oneitis
>>
Scared of escalators completely, up or down. My family still makes fun of me for it
>>
File: what-00026.jpg (49 KB, 1037x583) Image search: [Google]
what-00026.jpg
49 KB, 1037x583
Downward? I think the ones going up are scary.
Then again the last time I've seen an escalator was 2013.
>>
>>24404614
Yep definitely. The ones on the London Underground are the worst.
>>
I'm scared of them but I just suck it up.
>>
>>24405235
>>24405213
>>24405291
What caused it friends? For me it was doing the splits on one going down as a kid
>>
>>24405475
Nothing. I'm used to walking up stairs, not standing on a step that moves. It feels like I'm going to fall backwards when I'm going up and I never know when to time when to step on the step.
Escalators seem fucking retarded.
>>
I can only use stairs or elevators.
>>
i saw a webm on /gif/ where a lady and her child where going up an escalator. they got to the top and were about to hop off when the floor grate failed or someshit and the lady fell into the gears/machinery. she threw her child forward and saved her. the lady got ground up by the escalator
>>
>>24405763
Chinese engineering at its finest. The same country that brought the world exploding office chairs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.