[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do people do all day? I have a few thousand dollars in disposable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
what do people do all day? I have a few thousand dollars in disposable cash and have no idea what to do with it. I just come home from work and shitpost until bed time.

what the fuck man,.should I get a ps4 or something?
>>
Just save more money, and maybe you could retire early
>>
Use it to,idfk,start a Gunpla collection,upgrade your pc,buy accessories,buy an airsoft gun.There`s an insane ammount of stuff to do with it.
>>
Just sit in your room and read. I have trouble keeping an interest in media.
>>
drugs & alcohol
>>
>>24404368
Make long term plans to go somewhere, see something new, maybe learn a new skill or hobby. I'm using my disposable income to bet on myself. If I fail to reach a certain goal, I lose n amount of money. If I succeed, I keep n amount of money. Really, it's up to you to find something worth pursuing.
>>
>>24404368
Drinking is your best option.
Use the /fit/ motivation pics to carry on.
After a while everything is a blast
>>
Give it to me.

I actually have a need for a few thousand.
>>
>>24405964
For?

dddddddd
>>
go out be a robot at a bar

>at physical therapy
>girl told me i should go to a bar
>told her i can't drink
>she said so drink soda

in the end i kind of want to do that but don't want to ask parents to bring me to a bar
>>
>>24404368
kill yourself in a not painful wya
>>
save up until you can build your own acres of land. after landscaping you can build your own apartments and give them a cool and edgy name. make it into like a maze castle kingdom. build a house to the side and rent that house out to cover for your property taxes. just live like a king and LARP with whores after that
>>
watch basketball mate
>>
A few thousand ain't shit, that's barely a building block to start your empire of wealth. Save and invest wisely.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.