[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do men go all crazy over Spanish women? As a Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: spanish.jpg (54 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
spanish.jpg
54 KB, 736x490
Why the fuck do men go all crazy over Spanish women? As a Black woman it makes me fucking sick, men will trash us all day long then go running to some fucking spic slut. If we have a big ass, it's ugly and gross, when they have a big ass it's sexy and they're curvy. We have brown skin we're shitskins and mudskins, they have brown skin and it's "sexy bronze golden tan" bullshit. We have full pouty lips it's nigger lips, they have the same lips and it's "sensual". We get an attitude and are straight up and open with men about what makes us mad and we're "angry black bitches", they get mad screaming in spanish and they're "spicy, feisty latin women". We have long wavy or curly hair it must be a weave, they have the same hair and it's "beautiful silky native/spaniard" hair. Fuck them.

I fucking hate spic bitches so goddamned much, fuck them and fuck the men who always give them a pass.
>>
You aren't a black woman, if you were you wouldn't have made this thread and I'm saying this as an actual black woman
>>
>>24404205
Niggers, spic, shitskins, and slants are equally disgusting. White chicks are the only attractive race.
>>
Black woman here, and I agree with this black woman >>24404232
>>
also I love how black women had big asses for years and got made fun of for it, J.Lo. has a small ass that sticks out a wee bit, and she's some curvaceous latin ass queen and big asses are soooooooo sexy and in vogue. God fucking dammit.
>>
File: youknowwhere.png (233 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
youknowwhere.png
233 KB, 300x400
>black woman
>>
>>24404232
>>24404257
bull fucking shit
if you are black women you're both weak as fuck
swear the black femanons on this board are passive as fucking shit, just sit there and let men shit on them and act all meek, fuck you
>>
>>24404232
As an actual black woman, I wouldn't have even replied to this thread if not for you. I call your being a black woman into question.
>>
>>24404257
It's probably a bitter black guy or some /pol/tard trying to bait people into trash talking black women.
>>
>>24404248
Spoken like a true shitskin. One drop nigger, sorry
>>
>>24404286
>>24404293
As a black woman I'd have to strongly agree with your assessments
>>
>>24404293
Black men praise latinas and act like their shit don't stink, so fuck off with that shit
>>
>>24404286
>comes on a site with nothing but angry young white men
>probably have never seen or spoken to a black woman in real life
>expects them to be able to relate to black women issues
>expects this not to turn into a huge flame war calling black women ugly and loud

You are naive my friend
>>
File: latinas.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latinas.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
latinas are better looking, deal with it
>>
they're white enough yet still exotic. same for some asians
>>
>>24404364
yeah it's much better seeing black women post shit on here like "why do you hate us? please don't pick on us, we're easy targets;_;"

get a fucking backbone, black men don't get all sensitive over this shit
>>
I love all my sistas. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. Trend setters, ride or die, sexual goddesses, and mothers of the earth
>>
I'm Mexican, the reason why guys fall for latinas is they usually have a cute face or nice round features. Being skinny makes them look real cute as well. Also I think they are more easygoing than white girls more down to earth.

I live like 40 minutes away from atlanta. I'm not a huge fan of black girls but some can look real cute. Also there's something about black girls when they talk real nice to me or treat me well when I get on their good side.
Feels genuine.

I my opinion it could be that Hispanic girls might be easier to get with if you're living in the ghetto, and since the internet made the price of qt white and Asian girls skyrocket.

My advice is slim down a lot and get a nice big round butt. Guys will want to be with you before even seeing your face.
>>
>>24404386
Those women look like whores, look how short their skirts are, you can see their thighs.
>>
File: miley3.jpg (155 KB, 634x888) Image search: [Google]
miley3.jpg
155 KB, 634x888
fuck blacks and latinas, white girls where it's at. Look at this sexy big white ass
>>
File: 1438992361565.jpg (86 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1438992361565.jpg
86 KB, 720x540
>>24404205
>Not knowing the difference between a Spanish person and a Mexican person
OP confirmed retarded
>>
Latinas don't have rapper culture dragging them down, I think.

I can get it up equally for both otherwise
>>
I don't desu. I go nuts over whites and asians, the rest are garbage.
>>
>>24404511
What's the difference besides one is short as fuck and the other is an uppity ass arrogant snob?
>>
>>24404205

Don't worry baby, we still love you.

Some hispanic girls have a certain soullessness about them. Try to avoid that and you'll be fine.
>>
>>24404415
I think it'd be better if we just didn't ask for validation at all. now we have this thread and you will have to read tons of people trash black women. Congratulations.
>>
>>24404578
well then let's trash white and asian women then, they deserve it anyway
>>
>>24404205
I don't like big asses whether it's white, black, mexican or whatever. Neither do I like a sassy attitude women from whatever race.

Those who do that are just hypocritical fags or just plain racist. I have the same standards for all women personally.
>>
File: 600.jpg (100 KB, 554x698) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
100 KB, 554x698
>>24404540
one is white the other isn't, unless it's one of those ultra rare only descendant from europeans ancestors, but most are mixed with natives

also black = latinas > white > asians
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.