[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /caughtfapping/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Who /caughtfapping/ here?
>>
>not locking the door
>>
>>24403401
what were you looking at anonymous?
>>
>>24403471
Shemale :(
>>
>>24403497

who was it and did they see what you were wanking to?

also anyone have funny greentext stories on this topic
>>
>>24403497
I don't know that feel. if I'm not careful I soon might. my parents know I'm a faggot, but I don't think they suspect in that way. good luck anon.
>>
File: nb.jpg (138 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
nb.jpg
138 KB, 683x1024
>>24403529
>Wanking to Melissa Mendez (Trans) getting seen to by a black.
>Close window as mum approaches room
>She chats to me about my day
>"I gotta go chat later anon"
>Finger accidentaly hits touchpad
>Pic related pops up
>Sees it
>Says nothing
>Leaves room
>Shame trigger
>>
>>24403673
OP btw
>>
>>24403673

"fuck off mum, im havin a wank"
>>
thanks god no, but getting caught having sex (by non relatives) is quite the rush
>>
>>24403401
>not finishing off in their sight
>>
When I was younger and lived in a dorm room my roommate caught me once. All I said was "A man has needs."
>>
>>24403401
>be 16
>fapping in the bathroom
>suddenly the door handle twists
>but it's okay, I locked it
>door starts to open
>oh fuck i totally forgot
>i suddenly bend down holding my stomach
>brother asks what i'm doing
>i say im felling sick
>he says "well then throw up"
>he walks out
>I stand there with my shorts around my ankles, knowing that he knows what i was doing
>we've never talked about it or brought it up since.
>>
>>24403401
>sitting in living room wanking to babestation models
>younger brother walks in and catches me with my pants down on the couch
>used to do a lot of stealth faps like this when I was younger
>used to fap in an open family room when my parents were in the kitchen before I got my own personal computer
>even fapped one time in the car by lying down in the back on a long drive
>>
did anybody else have a friend that would fap in class.
I had a mate that would fap in history class.

we called him pocket rocket.
>>
>>24404230
No... but once after a movie there was a pool of cum in the middle of the room
>>
>>24404230

There was a boy in my school who would chase screaming girls with his cock out.
>>
>tfw parents are used to me fapping openly in the front room and they no longer give a shit
>>
>>24404183
when i was really little and didnt know better i fapped under the blanket a few times when me and my sister were in the same room watching tv
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.