[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the comfiest TV show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
What's the comfiest TV show?
>>
Malcolm in the Middle
>>
twin peaks by far for me
>>
For me?

Probably I, Claudius.
>>
>>24403360
I always thought Gilmore Girls was pretty comfy
>>
Peep show.
>>
Frasier or Cheers.

Love that shit.

NORM!
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 215x234
Seinfeld
>>
Sopranos.
>>
>>24403523
>frasier
this
i wish i lived in a cosy apartment with a lot of money, a sexy british housekeeper and a lot of good family banter
>>
Friends

Office and Seinfeld are pretty close tho
>>
How I met your mother
>>
>>24403619

I second this

And South Park is pretty comfy too but Seinfeld has next level comfiness.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
classic simpsons (seasons 2-8)
>>
>>24403916
This tbqhwyf

But I can see how to me it is mostly nostalgia from staying in with my family in rainy days or winter nights and marathoning it. It's amazing if you've seen them a lot since it genuinely feels like you know them.

I can see how any outsider watching a single episode would think it's shit, but to me it's absolute comfy.
>>
This might sound weird but I found The Wire to be rather comfy even though, thematically, it isn't. I just kind of like the setting I guess?
>>
Western television is objectively inferior to the superior east Asian television
>anime
>>
Trailer Park Boys.

It's very zen to watch a guy drive a around in a 1975 Chrysler New-Yorker without a passenger door, smoking cigarette butts off he found on the ground.
>>
>>24404063
Seinfeld was before my time, but Friends coincided with my childhood (90s kid XD lmao)

I like Seinfeld as a show more though
>>
Futurama
Great to watch when hung over or high
>>
>>24404151

Bullshit. Most of the world watches American shows and movies as a pastime.
Anime is for cringe man-children. Even the most "profound" anime looks like it was written by children for children.
>>
>>24404240

There's nothing comfier than a show about nothing.

The banter is real.
>>
MASH

The opening theme, the old-timey wisecracks and laughtrack in a war-zone, the kooky characters living their lives as best they can in a war-zone, the old-TV grain
>>
>>24404408

I never understood why the characters laugh at their own jokes.
The show is too boring for me.
It's comfy enough for me to fall asleep to it though.
>>
x files is by far the comfiest show
>>
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Gilmore Girls
Party Down
First 3 seasons of How I Met Your Mother
>>
>>24404236
Frig off Ricky!
>>
>>24404632
Fuck off Randy Bobandy.
>you have been muted for 2 seconds
Well I guess someone else is a TPB fan too.
>>
>>24403326

Saved by the Bell, California Dreams and 90210. Not a girl, but I just like watching teen shows in idealized California.

Quantum Leap and Stargate SG1 are comfy too.
>>
File: kuroki10.jpg (37 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
kuroki10.jpg
37 KB, 500x492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiYwoGH9Tng

Based office black man.
>>
>>24404667
Nah that's from the randy image macro
>>
File: anime-shirt-inset-450[1].jpg (70 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
anime-shirt-inset-450[1].jpg
70 KB, 450x600
>>24404714
>tfw you will never go to an anime convention with Dwight
>>
>>24404240
>>24404408
anybody know site where i can watch these?
>>
File: tiff.jpg (161 KB, 1000x1501) Image search: [Google]
tiff.jpg
161 KB, 1000x1501
>>24404699
>Saved by the Bell

saved by the bell isn't comfy because 90% of the time i have a boner whenever she's on the screen
>>
King Of The Hill
>>
File: 1446810923316.png (101 KB, 693x513) Image search: [Google]
1446810923316.png
101 KB, 693x513
>my name is earl
i starteted loving this show when i came out of jail
>>
>>24405449

I was more into Lisa. One of the first black chicks to make me realize I had a thing for them.
>>
King of The Hill, specifically the episode where they become firemen.
>>
File: thats asinine.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
thats asinine.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>24405944
Correct. I have never felt bad after watching an episode of KotH.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK