[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk around at uni on a normal day >nobody notices me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1442544570907.jpg (141 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1442544570907.jpg
141 KB, 720x960
>walk around at uni on a normal day
>nobody notices me, maybe twice a semester a girl will smile at me

>bunch of high schoolers at my uni this weekend for some championship music recital
>all the qt3.14 underage high school girls mirin'

WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
Do it OP. Depends if they're junior or Senior. If they're sophmores or freshman cut the rope.
>>
Because they're incorrectly assuming you have higher social status simply because you're an older college man.

If they talked with you briefly, or any of them knew you at all, their interest in you ceases.
>>
you havent figured out girls yet. theyre not doing it cuz they want you. theyre just trying to get attention. if they are around other girls they are doing it to compete with each other. the one who gets the desired attention wins. youll also notice that a girl walking with a dude wil try to grab your attention as you walk past them. this will also happen if your walking with another girl and you pass a girl walking by herself. girls will try to get your attention, but in the end they dont want you. your a means to fulfil their selfish attention seeking fulfilment game. if youre walking alone and so is she, she wont try to get your attention, since theres no one.to compete with.
>>
Ever see Dazed and Confused?
There is a thing about high school girls: you keep getting older, but they stay the same age.

Some 20-30 year old guys go after highschool girls. It's very illegal, and the government will completely fuck up your life if you get caught, but some guys do it.
Girls want to feel older, and you're too socially inept to get with an interesting girl your own age.
desu, it's the easiest way to get with a 9-10/10 16 year old girl that would have ignored you when you were in high school.
Everyone I know who's done this is in jail, btw.
But try to realize something here: those same 9-10/10 girls who are into the 20 so year old you, are the same girls that grow up to be way out of your league.
Not trying to draw any conclusions from that, but just think about it.
>>
>>24403291
>youll also notice that a girl walking with a dude wil try to grab your attention as you walk past them.

if there's a girl and a guy walking together i always look at the guy and never make eye contact with the girl to show respect to the guy that i respect their relationship
>>
>>24403291

Or they are genuinely attracted to older men like girls have been since the dawn of man.

>>24402770

Why even ask /r9k/? Everyone here is an orbiter who projects their frustrations on each other.
>>
Walking a crab on a leash seems comfy as fuck.
>>
>>24403632
its not

you always have to walk sideways and then he tries to dig a hole and hide

fucking assholes
>>
>>24403610
thats fucking retarded

>you havent figured out girls yet.
says the guy spouting generalities about women on r9k
>>
>>24402770
girls like older guys with status above their own

unless you look older than you are, girls of similar age generally dont give a fuck
>>
>>24403610

>if there's a girl and a guy walking together i always look at the guy and never make eye contact with the girl to show respect to the guy that i respect their relationship

TOP KEK

The guy probably has normal thoughts like "I better walk straight, so I don't accidenly bump into this guy".

You're over thinking it, m8. It's going to be wierd if you stare at anyone.
>>
>>24403704
back in high school me and my friend during lunch would pick random kids around the room to stare down and intimidate until they looked away

im gonna stare you down bitch
>>
>>24403521
>It's very illegal

Only in a few places. 16+ is good to go in most of the states and world. And I'm not talking about romeo and juliet clauses either.
>>
>>24403781

If the government won't fuck you over, give it a try.
Teenagers are easy to manipulate.
>>
>>24403751
wow so tough. let me guess... you were that worthless kid with an asshole father or older brother at home who would then come to school to try to convince himself that he wasnt a little bitch. let me guess... you only chose kids that you thought wouldnt fight back, were weak and/or smaller than you? lol

pathetic.exe
>>
>>24403676
soon youll figure it out. =)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.