[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I had a brother (preferably, a big brother)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 22
File: 03127-D29.jpg (88 KB, 487x700) Image search: [Google]
03127-D29.jpg
88 KB, 487x700
What is it like?
>>
>>24402764
pretty goddamn shitty
>>
>>24402764
Have a little brother. It's kinda like having a friend that lives with you.
>>
File: mean-girls-2.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
mean-girls-2.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
Instead I was cursed with four older sisters
>>
I'm the youngest in my family and I was beat and bullied by my brothers.
>>
>>24402764
Wouldn't know, you'd have to ask my little brother. Probably okay, since I was an outcast in school and he's fairly social. He comes to me for advice sometimes and I just tell him not to make the same mistakes I did, i.e. not be a prick.
>>
File: 1441724176918.jpg (95 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1441724176918.jpg
95 KB, 680x418
>>24402764
>tfw I'm an older brother
>sister still looks up to me and thinks I'm cool for some reason
>I'm a pathetic KHV gf-less loser who lives in squalor and is just scraping by at uni
>>
we never talk and they just hog up the christmas budget. lots of fights and arguing
>>
>>24402764
It's shit having a little one, especially when he suffers from professionally diagnosed autism, not your social autism shit.
>>
>>24402864
>this is me but I have a brother instead
At least you can answer some questions about guys. I have nothing to say about girls.
>>
>>24402895
I guess. I really hope that I can help her avoid slutdom. I'd feel like a complete failure, if she ever became a slut.
>>
File: 123428342348.png (124 KB, 600x896) Image search: [Google]
123428342348.png
124 KB, 600x896
>>24402764
i have 2 sisters and a brother
brother 28, sisters 23 and 21
i'm 19 turning 20
sisters don't talk to me, we're strangers and never had a bond or relationship past a very young age despite being raised together
i never met the brother and he lives halfway across the world

i wish i had a sister or brother that was my friend
or just a friend
sigh

no relationship or bond with parents either

my whole family are nothing like me
>>
>>24402960
I'll be your onii-chan anon.
>>
File: 1447236144830.jpg (220 KB, 472x500) Image search: [Google]
1447236144830.jpg
220 KB, 472x500
>>24402764
My brother is a Chad, blonde, blue eyed and 6'7 ( I am 6'2 so w/e ). His looks are almost model tier. He is three years older than me.

My entire youth he just pushed me around and punched me from time to time. He always mentally and physically abused me. In my puberty he would constantly bring a new girl over every other week and taunt me with it. When my parents were away they would have very loud sex in his room next to me while I was studying. Half of the time he was drunk and he would constantly mock me for my failure with women.

My mother would constantly praise him ( mothers love Chad ) while he completely neglected his responsibilities and study. My mother would constantly scold me if I didn't do some of many house chores while he did nothing. My father was always away at work and simply did not care. Even when he was stealing money from them to buy alcohol they didn't care. What really infuriated me is that my own mother was even helping him to hook up with women who were closer to my age than his. She absolutely loved him probably because he was the kind of stud she could never get.

Now my brother is in his late 20s and he has three children with three different women and a fourth one on the way. People are all cheering on him because this time he truly found the one! He is still hopping from woman to woman and he hasn't worked a job in his life. All he does is collect welfare and live in social security housing. Using tax payer money to go from club to club to fuck women and sit on his lazy ass.

Meanwhile I have been doing chores all my life, always been good to people, have worked a job since 14 and am studying in university from my own money. Women do not give a shit about me no matter what I try and do. I will probably never reproduce while my violent and lazy Chad brother blessed with good looks is making babies left and right.
>>
>>24402764
You look up to him but he treats you like shit. I know because I'm older brother.
>>
>>24403145
Some slut your chad brother used will settle for you. Believe me. You'l be taking care of your brother's childreen.
>>
>>24403145
Is your brother black by any chance?
>>
>>24403236
We are as white as can be, German heritage.
>>24403234
That is exactly like it goes these days, some beta will settle for one of these sluts or they will continue to live on welfare money just like him. The funniest thing I saw was that one of the women he made pregnant already had a black kid. She wasn't even attractive in any way.
>>
>>24402764
Big brothers are paternal figures and best friends. I'd be even more lost in life without one
>>
Older brother here
I gave him so much hell over the years

I guess its only fair that he ended up more popular and happy than me and I'm pretty sure he isn't a virgin.
>>
>>24402886
A-are you my older brother?
>>
>>24402764
they beat the shit out of you whenever they want
>>
>>24403145
This is what happens when you allow women to control procreation. Intelligent gentle souls will be overlooked for lazy crass big Chads.

Elliot was right, all women should be locked up in breeding chambers.
>>
i have 2 big brothers and it's pretty great.

i have not seen my friends in like a year but it does not matter because i can just go out and get drunk with my brothers.
it's good.
>>
>>24403153
im a younger brother and i can confirm
>>
>>24403145

Damn, feeling feels even though I should have stopped reading the moment you said you were 6'2.
>>
File: 1442230712885.png (149 KB, 611x672) Image search: [Google]
1442230712885.png
149 KB, 611x672
>Tfw big brother
>Get to do those stereotypical lynch threats to guys who try to mess with my sister
>>
>>24403831
D-d-d-don't touch her, bro.

i'll schmach you one, m-m-man.
>>
>>24403852
Just because you're a bitchboy doesn't mean everyone here is.
>>
>>24403852
if you're not a bitch boy then what the fuck are you doing here?
Go back to the gym you spaz.
>>
>>24403970
>Being this insecure you have to lash out at others
>>
>parents divorced when I was 6, brother was 16
>brother started drinking with father
>would start coming home drunk bragging about shit my dad was buying him
>bullied my older sister
>she would hide with me in her closet when it was just us in the house
>eventually got kicked out of the house for punching a hole through his bedroom wall and acting hostile towards my mom
>he later contacts sister asking to meet up for a meal with her
>she gets dressed up and goes
>he texts her saying she was stupid for thinking he would actually show
>go years without seeing him
>he contacts me and we go out with my dad for a meal
>he eventually offers to buy me a car for school
>return it after a couple of years since I moved to a different state for college and couldn't take it
>fall out with him and my father after graduating since they kept emailing me about how shitty my mom and sister were
>father asks me to change my surname and sends me a psychological article accusing me of a being a narcissist
>>
>>24403970
he's a /b/ro xD just like 90% of /r9k/ now
>>
>>24403831
From a little sister, my bf and I laugh about how hard you pretend to be while in bed
>>
>>24403992
btw, you're on r9k.
>>
>>24404056
Not everyone is beta 24/7
>>
>>24402764
My older brother is autistic. My life is hell. I cant imagine what he has to go through day to day...
>>
>>24404080
I think you should probably go to another board.

You fucking normie cunt.

maybe /b will accept you.
>>
>>24404103
>Someone isn't beta for a moment
>Reee leave xD
>>
>>24404119
we don't like part time alpha's either.

fuck off/
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
23 KB, 300x250
>>24404191
Watch out there, you're not being beta right now.
>>
>>24404207
You're right.
I'm an alpha.
i'm never coming back here. I don't belong

Well, g2g. gots to fuck my gf on the way to the gym

l8er'
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
>>
>>24402764
I have 2, one 2 years older (1 school) and one 5 years older.
I walked out of that house with a social anxiety disorder, stutter, and no confidence. I have had someone hate for existing since the day I was born. If I did anything I was automatically the worst, a piece of shit, made fun of, and beat up.

Fuck that shit. I later found out they were jealous.
>>
>>24402764
i have a brother two years older than me who lives in the basement, wastes all the money my parents saved for him on stupid shit, works at mcdonalds, failed his masters degree and plays shitty chart music loud as fuck all day

i never speak to him

i can pretty much tell my parents are a bit disappointed
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (72 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.jpg
72 KB, 526x526
>>24404275
>Two older Brothers
>oldest in prison
>middle is chad with a gf going to uni
>i'm just here shitposting in my moms house
>>
>>24402764
I'm the eldest in a 5 sibling family. Being an eldest brother means you're pretty much an experiment for future kids, but you also get preferential treatment at times. I also get to be a father figure to my siblings, because dad was never there for long. Shit sucks most of the time, but having an army of kids look up to you and depend on you is kind of nice.
>>
>>24404776
Why couldn't I have this?

My parents treated me like shit and treat my younger brother like a little God. I did all the work while he sat and played the Wii. And when I told him to work, he'd kick me in the nuts. I only beat him up once, broke his jaw, got sent to court, and ended up being under house arrest. Needless to say, he grew up to be a massive libtard and a partial Chad. In fact, he's had a kid with one of my ex girlfriends and is marrying another.
>>
>>24405016
Sorry anon. I was threatened when i hit my little brothers (spanking/whipping them mostly) but my mother knew she couldnt handle all of the kids on her own. I'm sure if it was just me and a brother i'd be in your shoes. At least you dont have imoutos who you have to watch turn into sluts. It hurts so bad
>>
>>24404716
>oldest in prison

Do you expect us to not want to know what happened.... well what happened?
>>
>>24405154
For what it's worth, my cousin was like my sister and ended up being all slutty like. It really does suck.
>>
>>24404776
you're a faggot for breaking his jaw
>>
>>24405414
He's a faggot for making me sterile
>>
>>24402864
this tbhqh. they think I'm an alright person when in reality I'm a complete loser
>>
>>24402764
My brother bullied me constantly in my teens. I would feel literally sick whenever I was at home alone with him, afraid that he would hurt me. Good times
>>
>>24402791
You should have insider knowledge on women and I'm sure all your sisters had friends. You have no excuse for being a robot
>>
>>24405414
Kek, wrong anon. I never broke anyone's jaw
>>
>>24402818
this.

we'd get into horrible fights with bb guns and knives, any object within reach. I'd usually go toe for toe with him then one day he got me in a rear naked chokehold and started mercilessly pounding the top of my head in.

After he let up I had bits of my teeth in my mouth.

Basically growing up with an older brother is a huge fight for alphadom.
>>
>>24402764
We didn't hang out much, and he moved out-of-state I was 7. Met up with him when I was 14. It was very awkward and we didn't have a lot in common. He went on to become pretty much the opposite of me -- huge muscles, business owner, world-traveler. He also worked as a technology consultant though, so that's cool.
>>
>>24405453
No, that's not what happens. He's here because his older sisters feminized and probably degraded him
>>
I've always wanted a little brother. What's that like?
>>
Big brother to two younger sisters. It's very stressful. They're both by all counts more successful and normie than me but I still feel responsible to help them as much as I can. Honestly they're the only reason I haven't killed myself yet. Apparently sibling suicide really fuck people up.
>>
Horrible.

I never see them, and it hurts me.

They don't want to spend time with me because I'm a social retard and quiet.
>>
>>24405480
shit dude. my brother did the same thing (attacking me from behind). didn't fuck me up as badly as that, but i hate him and will never forgive him for that and other things. then my mother gives me grief about it and blames me for us not having a good relationship as adults. "i want you to love each other". nah, not gonna happen, cunt
>>
>>24405549
They're annoying and clingy. If you're being a good big brother, they wanna do whatever you do and try to impress you. They also will fall into the same traps and pitfalls unless you can tell them otherwise
>>
File: Miranda-Cosgrove-Feet-473001.jpg (68 KB, 796x526) Image search: [Google]
Miranda-Cosgrove-Feet-473001.jpg
68 KB, 796x526
>>24402764

it sucks, op. I wish i had a sister instead. i would probably be more comfortable talking with girls if i had a sister. I probably not be a virgin right now if i had a sister. she would introduce me to her friends and i would fuck her friends
>>
>>24405555
Nice quads. But yeah, my siblings have kept me from pulling the trigger a number of times. I dont wanna fuck everything up for them
>>
>>24405587

i would probably*
>>
>>24405536
See:>>24405016
Simple as that tbqh
>>
>>24405587
And then you're that creep who's being frisky with your sister's friends. Unless you're cute or dangerous to them, then they'll never leave you alone. Dumb kids
>>
>>24405587
>tfw ywn have a close relationship with sister so you don't even need a gf
I wish this so hard. Fuck dating.
>>
>>24402764
I have three older brothers. I love it, they have always been nice to me and are always trying to protect me.
>>
I fucking hate my little brother. Hes such a fuck and has told me to kill myself multiple times and always puts me down. I want nothing to do with him.
>>
>>24405587
>fuck her friends

This would just cause problems with your sisters friendships. You don't think there will be a problem when things go south between you and her best friend who comes over nearly every day?
>>
>>24405587

are you more likely to get laid if you have a sister?

i remember a childhood friend i had who said he got blowjobs from his sister's friends all the time.
>>
>>24405682
Sometimes. My lil sister has friends who think i'm cool and would probably be dtf. But they're like, 15 and i'm not too interested in jailtime
>>
File: 1444099118540_r9k.png (224 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1444099118540_r9k.png
224 KB, 720x400
>>24402864
>tfw middle child, older sister terrorized and tried to kill me my whole life
>baby sister looks up to me, idolized me, etc while following around my older sister
>live in a drunken and drug induced stupor for years, mainly ignoring my entire family on account of them being shit
>baby sister is safe and protected, I am exiled and demonized but she still loves me endlessly
>join the army, more time away from her, mother sends fucked up messages to me about abandoning her and my family, that I'm a disgrace to the military and our family
>life goes on, try to an hero
>sister calls me, cries and tells me she doesn't care if anyone else needs or loves me, because she needed me and she never felt like I abandoned her and she understands
>promise I'll call her every day, eventually just stop after dwindling contact and missed messages/calls etc generally being a shithead for no reason
>It's been years since I saw her, she drives across the country with her boyfriend to see me
>wearing slut cutoffs and cleavage revealed, makeup, tanned, hair streaked etc
>posts pictures of her in her underwear on facebook, tongue kissing her bf, wearing pasties at raves, etc
>feel I have completely failed her
>she says I didn't, she's just "finding" herself
>I want to kill her and all the chads she banged and my mom
>should just kill myself because it's my fault
>it would just make her sad and she wouldn't change
>she doesn't return my calls anymore but still sends me snapchats saying she misses me

I wasn't ready for these feels
>>
File: 1433870285529.jpg (30 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1433870285529.jpg
30 KB, 500x449
>>24402764
>tfw older brother
>2 little brothers who were born very few years between
>they don't respect me and view me as a lazy asshole brother
>>
>>24405810
I dont know what i did to get respect from my lil brothers, but it sounds like i got lucky. I'm sorry anon, that sounds awful
>>
>>24402764

i had a neighbor who looked up to me as if i were his older brother. he used to try to hold my hand and shit when i took the bus to school. I would push his hand away at the time, because i thought that shit was weird. i think he was gay
>>
>>24402764
Fuck you, I have a 12 year old autistic brother and it is hell. All I ever wanted was a qt little sister.
>>
File: 1446613598103.jpg (68 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1446613598103.jpg
68 KB, 750x563
>Be oldest
>Have 2 brothers, 2 sisters
>Second oldest is 9 years younger than me
>Mother never took care of them, was a piece of shit
>They all loved me and looked up to me
>DCYF removed us all from our home and put us in group homes
>Used to not get to see them a lot when I was under 18 because social worker would plan visits
>They're all adopted now
>None of them are close to me anymore
>None of them look up to me
>Miss out on seeing them grow up
>Whenever I hear them call someone else in their adopted family brother it kills me inside
>Hurts every day
>>
It's like living with a kid that beats you up every day and hogs the nintendo all the time.
>>
File: tumblr.png (524 KB, 719x631) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
524 KB, 719x631
>>24405555
>>24405601

I'm >>24405792 and I feel like a soulless cunt because I didn't think twice about it and my baby sister loves me more than anything. All I did was send her a message saying "sorry".
For the record, 1g etizolam and a bunch of beers doesn't go well on the stomach. You will puke and be retarded for a while.

She was hurt when she asked if I thought how it would make her feel and I said no. Sorry, it just wasn't about her.
>>
>>24404047

No one cares, you dumb yeastie.
>>
he always had the top screen in mario kart. sometimes he'd tie me up and throw me in my closet. he doesn't talk to me anymore. all he does is smoke weed and play league. this is nothing like it is in oriemo
>>
File: f448850176.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
f448850176.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>>24402764
>tfw younger brother is taller & bigger than me
>tfw he treats me like shit
>>
>>24406113
It's cool, sadness makes you do weird shit. I set my suicide date as my eighteenth birthday since I thought they'd be old enough to understand by then. I realised that they weren't and that honestly no one is ever "old enough" to understand that kind of thing and I was stupid for ever thinking that. Honestly sometimes I wish I was a single child so I could've just done it but it would still fuck my parents up.
>>
>>24406201
>this is nothing like it is in oriemo
it's oreimo you kuk
>>
I'm the eldest to a brother and sister. My sister is deaf and has an implant. I made sure to divert both from Chad and Stacydom. Me and my sister don't talk much, she's in her room most of the time or with her friends. My brother and I game sometimes, casual shit, it used to be hell gaming with him because he never understood it. Now he's older.

He's obv started jacking off at this point. I ain't gonna bother him about it because I knew how frantic I was with it about others knowing.
>>
>>24405792
Nigga you got some serious problems
>>
>>24405616
it was reverse for me. I have two older sisters that despise me because I tormented the shit out of them while we were younger. Too be fair though my oldest sister deserved everything she got. She was a huge tomboy that took karate until her teens and she'd always take her anger out on me. Then I hit puberty and started overpowering her easily, now she's just an insecure lesbo.
>>
>>24406590
Thanks for validating my feelings, I often convince myself none of this is uncommon or all that bad.
Unless you meant mentally, in which case I already knew that. I'm working on it.
>>
>>24402764
As a kid, my big brother would pick the wings and legs off of live butterflies and dragonflies and other insects to make me cry.

When we got a little older, I was like 12 or 13, he went full retard and started doing all sorts of drugs. He would steal from us, get into fist fights with our parents and older sister, he also threatened to break my neck when I defended our mother from him. He ran away from rehab twice. I just knew that weed was a drug so I thought that's what smoking weed did to people, when really he was more into coke at the time. I got bullied at school because I WASN'T a raging idiot cokehead like him, half the people that would bully me were part of his stoner circle as well.

A few years later, he got clean-ish and stopped being the biggest piece of shit possible. For like 5 years things were all right at home and between us. I started smoking weed so I'd smoke with him, he got a regular job and a girlfriend, he'd actually spend more time at her place than at our home and thigns were good.

Eventually he broke up with her, started bringing random whores home which meant that I couldn't bring any girls home myself since we had just the one room that was out of earshot from our parent's bedroom. Not only that, but I also couldn't even walk out to have a smoke or even go to the kitchen at night since I'd be walking past them mid-fuck. Then he wanted me to like hang out with them and be friends with them even though he was cheating on them constantly, some of them which I knew.

Anyways the things that finally made my flip my shit was when he ran in the computer room one time and was all like "I NEED TO GO ON FACEBOOK YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY I NEED IT NOW", I guess two of his whores caught wind of each other online. I tell him to wait a bit since I just got on and he starts screaming and hitting the walls and calling me a faggot. I bought my own computer like the day after.
>cont
>>
File: bisa.jpg (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bisa.jpg
167 KB, 600x600
Growing up, my little brother and I were always best friends. Always played basketball and rode bikes together with other neighborhood kids, video games, liked the same movies and stuff, you name it. Despite the age difference, we're almost the same exact person. Even though I never realized it growing up, he always looked up to me. He is pretty shy, so he only had a couple other friends. When I went off to uni two years ago, he would stay holed up in his room for long periods of time. This summer, he joined the military and is on track to have a really awesome job. I'm so proud of my little bro, r9k.

I have friends that barely ever speak to their siblings, or just flat out don't like them, and it makes me so sad
>>
>>24402764
I piledrived my youngest brother after we watched wwf, every single time and he cried all the time.
>>
>Be me
>Have older brother in the french foreign legion
>He's my best friend
>Parents were abusive
>He just wants to kill nignogs and sandniggers until he dies
>He's god tier with memes and introduced me to hardcore vidya
>Carves the words "git gud faget" all over the world in places he's been

I don't want to lose him guys
>>
>>24405555
>apparently sibling suicide really fuck people up.
it does.

http://meetaclassybitch.tumblr.com/post/95740980171/the-first-picture-is-me-and-my-twinbrother-when-we
excuse the source.
>>
>>24402818
pretty much this barely talk
>>
File: 1406043788334.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1406043788334.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
Imagine you have someone who is like your mentor and best friend, then you see him go off to college and get a great job.
Now by the time you get to his age, you're a failure NEET living in the same room that you and your brother used to hang out in.
I can't imagine how disappointed he is in me.
>>
>>24406712
the worst was when he'd wake me up by moaning as loudly as possible with his whore of the day. No worse way to wake up and start your day by hearing other people cumming.
>>
>>24405578
Sounds pretty God-tier to me since I'm pretty lonely most of the time now.
>>
>>24406897
>complains about how cruel life is
>"Teenagers are suppose to have fun"
wew laddy teenagers are supposed to start breeding, but that's not what happens
>>
>tfw younger brother has a beautiful wife, successful career, and a boy and a girl
>tfw I'm a forever alone beta with no job and can't even talk confidently around people
>>
>>24407182
It's ok for like, an hour. The amount of cling is worse than anything you have ever experienced
>>
>>24402764
I have a younger brother.
We're both socially fucked even though we've been told that we look good.
I thought he was better, too.
Eventually in my senior year somebody told me my brother was just like me and just tried not to exist in his classes and I got sad.
At least it kind of just proves that it's mainly the parenting.
>>
>>24402764
Depending on when you were born and when they were born, they'd probably be a degenerate.
Also, picking on you, hurting you, making you feel bad, making fun of you....
>>
>>24406841
A true hero. The one we deserve.
>>
>>24402818
>>24405480
>>24406992
This doesn't happen if you have good parents though
>>
>>24402764
My older brother is a failed normie who redpilled me at a young age. He helped foster a jaded and cynical view of others at a young age and pretty much helped forge me into the robot I am today. Overall It's like having a best freind that shares all his cool shit with you and offers occasionall advice.
>>
>>24402764
>had 2 older brothers growing up
>one went to jail when I was around 8 and havent seen him in 9 years
>we got more closer as time went on
>I'm a typical robot always alone depressed shitty at everything
>a month ago we're talking on the phone about my problems
>he says "I have this feeling if I hadn't fucked up and was around you growing up, I could've helped you become a better person. I just feel like it's my fault. I'm sorry.
>Tried choking back tears
>>
File: 1446384553750.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1446384553750.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>>24402764
>What is it like?

Growing up, my older brother and I were best friends. We were constantly playing cowboys and indians, taking turns on computer games, versing each other in Virtua Fighter, etc. He was always way more skilled at everything we played together, but he was nice enough to let me win every now and then. I never had many friends growing up, so he let me tag along when he had a friend over and even let me come over to their houses every now and then. I'm kind of surprised his friends put up with it. Over the years, we slowly grew apart as he got busier with school, friends, girlfriends, etc. Now he has his own family and is busy with that and work. I see him every few months, but we can barely hold a conversation anymore. He's grown up so much and I'm just a husk of a man.
>>
>>24402864
Anon don't me me think of these things
>>
>Little sister is a typical teen girl, talks with her shallow friends, but also gets me out of bed in the morning and sometimes cooks meals for me when I come home late.
bless her

>Little brother is a grade-a normie, it's depressing because he's into football and twitter and the whole bundle of millenial shit/console gaming.
We used to be pretty close but now I've just become a recluse in my house, watching anime and playing vidya in my room, we go running sometimes together but can't talk about anything.

I feel like there's this barrier that has materialized between me and my family, how I almost always have to hide what I'm doing on the computer when someone walks in, how I can't talk with them about any of the things that i truly like because they'll get weirded out.

Going to uni next year and I don't even know if I'm going to miss them.
>>
>>24402764
i am the older brother. it's depressing because i'm a disappointment to my parents and my siblings. only my littlest brother still looks up to me. i wish he would hurry up and realize what a loser i am and hate me so i can finally be free to off myself.

it's also depressing because years of browsing 4chan have toaught me a little about what not to do in life but my siblings don't listen to me on the rare occasion i try to give advice because they don't respect me.
>>
>>24403145
Looks don't last forever, and went your brother starts losing his people will see what he is really like. Being a hardworking and responsible person is worth so much more than being some lame ass fucking "chad". Keep fighting the good fight anon.
>>
File: Tls41r2ekvx.jpg (7 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
Tls41r2ekvx.jpg
7 KB, 200x199
>>24403630
Nah man, my brother couldn't even word a sentence that well...
>>
>>24408824
Oh, my older brother doesn't even know I was diagnosed with autism.
>>
>>24404026
no words... just rage
>>
My younger brother and I always fight. The last fight about 2 years ago he hit me with an iron pipe and dislocated my shoulder so I needed surgery. Haven't talked to him in about 2 years. Which is sad because we live in the same house. Family is overrated.
>>
>>24406660
How is this shit common? My family has never gone through this shit, and we're black.
>>
>>24407723
sounds pretty cute tbqh ;_;
>>
>>24405903
Awww that's adorable (of him). Fuck you though.
>>
>>24406022
who's pic related?
>>
>>24409301
Nah, m8 it gets pretty bad. It's best for both of you if you try and get him to do sports or get in a club in his school. He needs to hang out with people his age.
>>
>>24402764
It's great. He's a pretty big Chad and he sometimes imparts wisdom onto me... Sometimes he lends me money too. He's the only reason I make it in this world.

Love ya big bro.
>>
>>24402791
I had four younger brothers
>>
>>24406746
what a great positive story. Thanks anon
>>
>>24408789
>Being a hardworking and responsible person is worth so much more than being some lame ass fucking "chad"
How do I know that you're a woman? I bet you're sucking Chad's dick as we speak.
>>
>>24402764
I have a little brother. We played a lot of video games and even now he mostly has all of my tastes when it comes to music and vidya and stuff.

He's alright, a bit of an asshat sometimes, but that's siblings for you.
>>
>>24402764

My older brother is a schizophrenic sperg that has entitlement issues, is probably autistic, and has amounted to nothing in his life. I have to fight with him just to get him to clean up after himself or do groceries, and I've also been fighting with him lately, since he wants to take a year off work just so he can feel sorry for himself and be a failure. He has, ever since I can remember, always WANTED to be a spergy loser failure, and I have no idea why. He wants his life to be worthless, and he wants to feel sorry for himself constantly.

So yeah, having a big brother is not all it's cracked up to be.
>>
>tfw crippled, slightly retarded, asshole, alcoholic big brother who used to bully me

Fuck him, I'd rather be a single child.

When I move out of my parents house I'll hopefully never have to see or talk to him again.

Only positive memory I have with him was when he took me out drinking on my 18th, and that was only ok.

He even fucking scammed me out of several hundred dollars and nearly tanked my credit union that cunt.
>>
>>24405578

That would be awesome desu.
>>
>tfw you purposely act like an asshole to your brothers so they don't try to emulate you and ruin their lives
>>
>>24409732
Not when they start orbiting girls anon. Nothing will prepare you for seeing the look in your little brother's eyes when his oneitis kisses her bf in front of him. I cant let him be like me. I decided to make him a chad that day
>>
>>24409770

>not red pilling your brother with conservative values from a young age

D-E-S-U
>>
>>24409791
Well, too late now. He's pulling bitches like crazy and i got to personally see him turn down his oneitis. It's as if i saved my past self, its great
>>
All this shit saying "having a brother sucks" yeah fucking right. Here's my story
>parents never married
>2 brothers. One sister
>little brother and older brother I'm between
>older sister
>my siblings and I fight a lot
>but we're a still best friends
>my mom gets mad a lot
>never see dad
>had suicidal thoughts 4 awhile
>then I said no because faggots suicide
>I'm no faggot
>I hear about 4chan
>I'm like lol sounds pretty gay
>holy shit 4chan is pretty cool besides these morons who say having siblings sucks
>appreciate your family, man
>what the hell
>>
>>24410401
reported for underage
>>
as the youngest sister it's pretty fun.
They're both overprotective and give a lot of life advice.
>>
>>24402764
>>24402764
He is a dickhead a drug addict, anytime I'm with him he is increably hostile and looks for a fight. He doesn't know how to act in public and as a result people will judge you because of his actions

However having an identical twin brother, that shit is cash, would reccomend
>>
I'm the older brother and I know I'm a shitty sibling. But at least I am slowly drifting away from my family so he won't have to deal with me. And I get the added bonus of when I die he won't be sad
>>
>>24408910
No, family is crucial. It only sucks if your family is fucked up like vast majority of people here.
>>
>>24402764
If he's better than you, your parents treat you like shit, if you are better he's treated like shit and you feel bad for him
>>
>>24409691
So why are YOU here and not him?
>>
File: 1447285220526.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [Google]
1447285220526.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
>>24402764
>learn about things before other kids
>get beat up everyday by chad brother
>breaks your nose
>bust you lip
>every other week you have a new scar
>hide you face in shame at school
>punches you in the eye one day
>bloody eye for 2 weeks
>astigmatism
>need to wear glasses now
It sucks
>>
>>24411769
Jesus Christ, that's normal. Your brother sounds like he had some serious mental issues.
>>
>>24411812
>that's normal

Sorry, meant to say that's NOT normal
>>
I have an older sister. I blame her for most of my problems in life. We don't like each other.
>>
>>24403795
>even though I should have stopped reading the moment you said you were 6'2.

I did. Poor Chad is sad he can't be a super Chad.
>>
>>24409629
Don't believe his just world lies
>>
File: 1446849572082.jpg (232 KB, 887x900) Image search: [Google]
1446849572082.jpg
232 KB, 887x900
>Wanted a younger brother more than anything growing up
>Got four younger sisters who ended up becoming incredibly shitty, selfish, spoiled, and manipulative
>>
>>24412098

Hey same here. Except I only have 3. They all fucking hate each other and I have no idea why.
>>
>>24402864
at least you sister looks up to you
my sister thinks i'm a creep
>>
My older brother is a complete sperg. He's 25 and just watches cartoons and plays video games all day. He has never had a job other than some day labor place he went to a few times.

How I envy him.
>>
>>24402764
It's actually really cool.
>>
Shitty. They are just bullies that get a free pass to beat you more often because "its ok we are brothers"
>>
>Honestly glad I have 2 older sisters.
>Stories from guys saying how devastated and fucked up they became when they discovered their gf had been fucking their older/younger brother.
>Only downside from sisters is that they're oddly overprotective in strange ways.
>My oldest sister didn't like my 1st gf as she thought she was crazy and was purposefully trying to get pregnant from me as a form of entrapment.
>1st gf was just insanely obsessive, broke up with her eventually anyway.
>2nd and last gf, my older sister didn't like, using this following quote as a reason: "I see myself too much in her."
>Older sister is, for lack of a better term, dysfunctional and generally a whore.
>She was also correct, 2nd gf cheated on me, then I broke up with her.
>Problems I have probably stem from the fact my oldest sister dropped me on my head twice as a baby by accident while holding me.
>>
>>24412290
If only I hadn't had sisters
How much more romantic I'd be
But my sisters were such little blisters
That all women are sisters to me.

>only older brothers will know this feel
>>
My brother is ten years older than me. We don't really have much of a relationship but I'm happy he's a normie and has his life together more than me.
>>
File: f#a#.jpg (91 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
f#a#.jpg
91 KB, 800x452
Younger sister is a vapid teenager. She listens to chart music and she and her friends make fun of me because I never go out and only wear black. She does gymnastics, ballet and football.

My younger brother is obsessed with football. It's obvious my father prefers him to me because he's the boy I never was. He's ok though, sometimes we play games together and I think he secretly looks up to me.
>>
>>24402764
>tfw 3 younger sisters and 1 brother who is 9 years younger than me
>he is really retarded like 85 IQ tier (I think I lucked out with an above average IQ)
>make him do chores for me
>sometimes i feel sorry for him

I will probably help him get into a trade since he's good at handyworks.
>>
>>24411727

I've also had a rough life, anon. I am almost 24, I've never really had anybody like me or respect me. I have no prospects for the future and no experience with women. Dealing with my brother causes enormous grief that I try to "get rid of" by coming here and temporarily venting.
>>
I had an older sister once

She died in a car crash early on in my childhood. Turns out she was only my half sister.
>>
who here /onee-chan/?

my big sisters are chill as fuck, try to hook me up with their friends
>>
>>24402764
I'm a middle child. meh desu.
older brother is a really selfish bastard. Not to mention he's a giant slob. Me and him can be ok sometimes though.
Younger one hates and likes me. i used to fight and mock my little bro when we were younger but were cool now. Wish i could've been a better older brother for him though and i regret doing what i did.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.