[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Accidental eye contact with a stranger on the bus, train w/e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: wub2.png (89 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
wub2.png
89 KB, 249x249
>Accidental eye contact with a stranger on the bus, train w/e
>>
>slight smile at them
>they smile back

feels good not being autistic
>>
>>24402277
>>slight smile at them

You're a creepy fuck
>>
>>24402277
>slight smile at them
>not being autistic

ah hahaha good one senpai
>>
>be at traffic light
>stare at cutie in the SUV in the next lane
>she turns to look at me and immediately turns away
I couldn't tell if she was embarassed that I saw her look at me or creeped out that I was masturbating.
>>
File: sage of the six feels.png (46 KB, 428x271) Image search: [Google]
sage of the six feels.png
46 KB, 428x271
>not having the thousand-yard stare that makes normies recoil in fear
>>
>>24402277
>smile at them
>they smile back
>instantly feel the desire to run away out of her line of vision as quickly as possible out of fear of the obligation to speak to her which may lead to any sort of relationship with her whatsoever
>>
>day dream easily and end up staring into space like I'm having some sort of quiet seizure
>have bad eyesight so other people's faces are kind of blurry masses over a certain distance
>only recently realised how many people probably thought I was staring at them instead of through them
>>
>>24402242
>look away and never look in their eyes again

I-is this normal enough?
>>
>>24403486
are you me

i really should wear my glasses more often to prevent this
>>
File: rick%281%29.jpg (116 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
rick%281%29.jpg
116 KB, 472x472
>>24403455
Tfw not traumatized enough for those glorious eyes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.