[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most men pay very little attention to their appereance and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Most men pay very little attention to their appereance and then complain about not being able to attract women. Why is this?

I googled 'average man' and this was the first result. Why did he think it would be a good idea to wear a white t-shirt under his shirt? Show us some of that collar bone and chest hair, babe! No? Really? A thick white t-shirt? Suits the sideburns, I guess.
>>
Because people are force fed that looks don't matter by their "U PC Bro" friends.
>>
THAT'S what makes him unattractive?

he layered a t-shirt under a dress shirt?

he didn't dress like a club douche, flashing his pasty chest, greasy chest hair and thin gold chain?
>>
There isn't anything significant a man can do to improve his appearance 2bqh /fa/. You're either ugly or you're not, putting on a nice shirt will change fuck all.
>>
Have you never read the article Why Generation Y Yuppies Are Unhappy?

If not, read that and it makes sense.

>filthy millenials
>>
>>24402215
Women get the tingles from club douches though
>>
>>24402173
>>>/fa/
this is where you belong, the only board that has more fags than /lgbt/
>>
>>24402253
doesn't make it appropriate to dress like that everywhere, though

plus, he's got a multitude of other unattractive things about him. if he chose to dress that way, he'd be a club creep, that fat ugly weird guy trying to hit on every girl there and not taking any hints
>>
>>24402173
because women get attracted mostly by behavioral indicators, not visuals
>>
>>24402325
So looks is all that matters?
>>
File: 1425693878147.jpg (57 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
1425693878147.jpg
57 KB, 521x533
>tfw i have sideburns like his and i'm wearing a thick t-shirt underneath a dress shirt

i just want people to think i'm a nice man

why does everything have to be about how i'm secretly a pathetic loser in ways i didn't anticipate and women are all laughing at me
>>
>>24402363

Yeah bro what you lack is confidence.
>>
File: 7772983n.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
7772983n.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>24402363
>still believing that women are able to pick up bad vibes and shit from other people
>>
Ok virgins, here's what you do.

Watch the RSD blueprint, stop jacking off, buy fresh clothes, join a gym, practice having conversations with your daki before lighting it on fire and never ever using that shit again.
>>
>>24402432
Ok femanons, here's what you do
Exist
>>
>>24402432
>RSD
You mean the autistic PUA guy?
>>
>>24402173
he's dressed in business casual
without the undershirt it wouldn't be as appropriate for work you fucking idiot
when it comes to business casual, guys have about 4 choices
>button down shirt with undershirt
>button down shirt with sweater over
>button down shirt with sports coat over
>polo
all with khakis and brown shoes
>>
File: 1441935457482.png (208 KB, 407x475) Image search: [Google]
1441935457482.png
208 KB, 407x475
>>24402173
>caring about your clothes
>wanting to attract women
>criticizing men for not caring about fashion

>>>/fa/
you're a failed normie and a overly-feminine faggot who needs to get out
>>
>>24402432
or, you could just continue to do whatever you want if you're happy with it
all this "JOIN A GYM BRO! GET RIPPED, IT'LL SOLVE EVERYTHING" is cancerous bullshit
>>
>>24402482
>without the undershirt it wouldn't be as appropriate for work you fucking idiot
Is this a troll? Where in the world outside of Saudi Arabia do people think like this?
>>
>>24403862
>i've never been in a business setting: the post
Seriously everywhere in the world you need an undershirt with a button down if you don't have a sports coat or sweater over it. It doesn't have to be a t shirt, but you need an undershirt.
>>
>Why did he think it would be a good idea to wear a white t-shirt under his shirt? Show us some of that collar bone and chest hair, babe!

you joking?
>>
So wearing a white t shirt is wrong now? Jesus h christ
>>
>>24402573
YOu're looking at it wrong. People who say it is some magically panacea are lying. It's aout improving what you can looks wise, getting physically stronger, overall health, and the developiong dedication and discipline.
>>
>>24402432
>RSD blueprint
What?

>>24405054
>dedication and discipline.
I don't know what this is supposed to do with improving
>>
>>24402173
dude is fat and trying to hide it with more layers, just look at those jowls, the beard helps cover the second chin too.
>>
>>24405189
good observation, he is fat.

>>24404911
this concept is completely foreign to me. I think you're simply assuming that whatever is happening in your country can be generalized to the rest of the western world.
>>
>>24402173
he's a qt tho
>>
>>24404911

Generally this is only for shirts that could be see through, thin white shirts mostly, pastels sometimes too. A v-neck or wife beater would have been more appropriate as an undershirt, you shouldn't see the undershirt, it is just serving a purpose.
>>
>>24405147

It is called self improvement, it isn't a one step thing. You have to improve in many areas and it is generally a continual process. If you think you can just do 2 things or 1 thing and suddenly the most desirable person in the world, you are in for a surprise.
>>
File: 1448003671245.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1448003671245.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>24402500
>mfw I care about what I wear, lift weights, and own 7 guns

How is 1975 going, champ?
>>
>giving a fuck

not sure why men or women do this
>>
>>24406158
Because it makes you more successful socially, financially, and is a tool that all adults in first world countries should know how to use.
>>
>>24402173
JUST
B
URSELF
BRAH
BLOCKITDIYISIBLOX

>>24402432
You know whats worse than a beta? A beta trying to imitate an alpha.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.