[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here unfixably ugly? My personality isn't anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 7893611_orig.jpg (38 KB, 318x334) Image search: [Google]
7893611_orig.jpg
38 KB, 318x334
Anyone else here unfixably ugly? My personality isn't anything special either. Feel like an abomination when I'm out in public.
>>
You're just inviting average looking people to post pictures of themselves and bitch about how they're not perfect.
>>
>>24402155
Start with the little things. When you bath clean yourself well, brush your teeth twice or three times a day, get a nice haircut, get fit, dress well, start going out more often and talk to more people even if you can't do it for a long time.

Just keep improving yourself on every little detail so that every small improvement will add up and the result should be pretty satisfying compared to what you were before.
>>
>>24402155
weave it into your persona as owen wilson does with his nose
>>
>>24402243
Jesus fucking christ, just fucking kill yourself you god damn moron. You're implying ugly people don't even try. I'll tell you something EXTREMELY shocking; ugly people do shower and brush their teeth.
>>
>>24402243
What? The point is that I'm just an unattractive person by default. There is no grooming I could do to make myself better.
>>
>>24402243
>Start with the little things
>get fit,start going out more often and talk to more people even if you can't do it for a long time
these aren't little things
>>
>>24402155
william??? is it you?
>>
Yes. 35 year old KV.

>>24402243
Yes, I do maintain my hygiene. I have a job and workout daily. Thanks for talking down to me like I'm retarded like my family does, just because I can't put dick in a vagina.
>>
Put your trip back on mystery.
>>
I've been told I'm not ugly, but every time I look in the mirror, everytime I see myself or someone looking at me, I know I'm hideous and everyone is lying.

That's why I burn my photos.
>>
>>24402392
well obviously you aren't trying hard enough
it's probably you vibes bro, girls can smell desperation
also remember you aren't entitled to anything
>>
>>24402278
>as owen wilson does with his nose
can't do that if you're female. solid advice for guys though
>>
>>24402471
>told I am ugly
>always see myself as handsome in the mirror
>>
File: 1447793279539.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447793279539.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
Why are you ugly anons ?

Me :
>Big nose
>Big ears
>Big lips
>Black curly hair
>>
>mole on nose and chin
>big lips
>>
File: 1432561611552.jpg (88 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
1432561611552.jpg
88 KB, 620x826
>>24402527
this entire post
blsoxax
>>
>>24402243
You can't fix a crooked (once broken) nose and a lazy eye.Fuck outta here with that normie talk
>>
>>24404137
For me the reason I'm ugly is just that there's nothing attractive about me whatsoever.
None of my features have anything going for them, alone or as a whole.
I do have some shitty features like biggish nose, not very manly jaw, lack of cheekbones and horrible hair but overall it's just lack of it rather than big things that scream "unattractive"
man I'm just really ugly
>>
>>24404137
So you're just a Jew?
>>
>>24404987
>You can't fix a crooked (once broken) nose and a lazy eye
You can actually, do both of those things. The first one costs a shit load of money tho(think 7k-14k USD depending on surgeon), but the second one is free, just takes a lot of time and persistence.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.