[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Snow warning declared for my area >Normies talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: 1401372736595.png (624 KB, 620x720) Image search: [Google]
1401372736595.png
624 KB, 620x720
>Snow warning declared for my area
>Normies talking about how they hate snow
>talking how they like it better when its really hot than really cold

Whats wrong normies? Can't take the cold?
>>
>>24401990
Snow is great. Much more romantic to take pictures with a bf in
Especially when the snowball fight gets naughty and you make out in snow.
>>
>>24402073
Are you the new Muses?
>>
I don't like the cold because that means I can't go out and socialize. The cold makes sex difficult. Cold means staying at home all day doing nothing.
>>
I fucking love the snow. I can't wait to move further north. Every time I talk about it with normies they always talk about how they want to live in florida or cali.
>>
I prefer lower temps to higher ones.

Low temps you can put on a jacket

High temps: sweat-soaked underwear
>>
>>24402177
>talking to normies
get out.
>>
>>24401990
I was talking with my oneitis about the weather. Apparently she likes the cold, but not the snow. I'll never understand normies. I love the snow. I thought everyone loved the snow.
>>
File: Let it snow, l-let it snow....gif (276 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Let it snow, l-let it snow....gif
276 KB, 500x281
>>24401990
Snow is best enjoyed when living as a NEET. You don't have to worry about the roads because you don't leave. You don't have to miss out on a single second of snow because you're not a student blowing hours away.

You can silently watch it fall. You can stare at it glistening in the sunlight, and even step out to touch it. You can watch it as the sun leaves and all the world is whiter than the moon.

Snow is beautiful.
>>
>>24402271
This comment is beautiful. Please write more.
>>
File: this tbh.gif (210 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
this tbh.gif
210 KB, 921x155
>>24402271
Well said. I love the snow.
>>
>>24402192
literally this
no way to deal with high temps except sweat it out, or buy an airconditioning unit if you're rich
if it's cold, you can put on some thick socks, some sweatpants and a sweater, and stay cosy under a blanket
why do normies like summer so much?
>>
>>24402612
Because they like to leave their houses
>>
>>24402271
>watching snow drop for hours
You might aswell watch paint dry too you boring fuck
>>
Suicide can be a perfectly rational choice for someone who isn't terminally ill.

No man or woman on this Earth has the right to rob anyone of their choice, nor is anyone entitled to their judgments.

Nobody has the right to judge anyone else. Every single human being is part of a family, 7 billion and growing.

The worst of us have good somewhere, and the best of us are secretly bad in some regard.

Everyone is equal in their humanity despite the disparity in both moral capacity and financial status.

Literally nothing you do means anything in the end, with the exception of great contributions to your fellow man and/or truly noble martyrdom.

Things are what they are, the world is infinitely more simple than our bullshit leads us to believe. We live, we choose, we die.

Both God and his Son exist, the latter willingly let himself be nailed to a giant fucking cross and stabbed with a spear because he believed in you.

Anyone and everyone who actively and violently attacks Christianity is standing on the wrong side of the chessboard and inadvertently playing on the bad guy's team per Revelations. Atheism is wrong, but you're not a monster if that's your perspective.

You're not Christian simply for calling yourself Christian and attending church on Sundays. Simply beating your chest and vouching for Christianity is not the right thing to do. Finding the strength to love a murderer or a pedophile regardless of their misdeeds doesn't make you abnormal, it makes you a wonderful and exceptionally strong-willed human being.

If you have a penis you're a male, if you have a vagina you're a female. No amount of Tumblr posting or landwhale screeching will change that. It doesn't matter if you feel like you're the other gender, that's okay. Calling yourself a woman when you have a penis is, however, is pants-on-head retarded.

4chan is a bleeding hollow shell of its former self. M00t betrayed this family that he brought together. 4x2chan is free and not hipster.
>>
File: why-00043.jpg (83 KB, 769x720) Image search: [Google]
why-00043.jpg
83 KB, 769x720
The cold is fine, but snow is annoying.
>>
>>24402827
Stop posting my posts senpai, that's the second time today. I'm Tree Anon.

It's an indirect (You) that gives me a complicated feel.
>>
You can escape the cold by dressing up. You can't escape a similar amount of warmth, except by air conditioning which you can't take with you.

Also, the cold is comfy. The cold wins. The cold is a blessing.
>>
>like it better

This is wrong. Come back when you've learned proper English.

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/4988/like-something-more-or-like-something-better
>>
>>24402868
I say this all the time family! You can always bundle up more and more for the cold, but there's a limit to how much you can dress down in the heat.

Winter > Summer

>>24402883
You're not wrong, but you should contain that autism.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (45 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
45 KB, 431x300
What ended the normie dinosaurs fun times?

THE ICE AGE
>>
File: snooooooooooow.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2628) Image search: [Google]
snooooooooooow.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2628
Can't wait. I hope we get good snow again
>>
File: comedy gold.jpg (71 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
comedy gold.jpg
71 KB, 330x319
>>24402921
I loved this movie as a child and still do. It's the best worst movie ever.
>mfw the Batcard credit card
>>
>>24401990
When it's cold, your fingers are stiff and clumsy, and it's hard to play video games that require quick reflexes.
>>
>>24402948
Oh man that's good shit post more
>>
>>24401990
The cold is the enemy to almost all normies.
>>
>>24402859
I've only done it once. Show your writing to a normie and you will be swimming in pussy, or penises, or assholes(the literal kind), if you're a gay dude. You have at least two admirers, meaning you'd have no trouble getting a date in the real world. If you haven't already.
>>
>>24402953
Not if you're on XBOX. That CPU temp will keep you warm.
>>
>>24402612
Having working in the heat for 5 summers it is not unberable, but the cold is nice

Hot: shorts, light colored shirt, take 1 gallon of cold water to the job. Have a backup bottle of Gatorade for the afternoon on the 90+ degree days.

You will make it home a smelly, salty, wet mess. Dust and other shit will stick to your skin

Cold: Jeans, long underwear, wool socks, multiple layers, insulated work gloves, hat.

Nothing but comfy all day. Once you get moving and warm up you can remove a layer. If you stop add the layer back on.
>>
>>24401990
can't go out and be degenerate when it's cold

now that I think about it normies are literally just like black people
>>
File: sauna2.jpg (602 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sauna2.jpg
602 KB, 1920x1080
>>24401990
only homos dislike winter and snow
>>
File: 4723794599_41eb9f92cb_z_d.jpg (146 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
4723794599_41eb9f92cb_z_d.jpg
146 KB, 427x640
> be robot
> hate snow and cold

Cool is nice, like 19 C. When it goes freezing I barely leave the house, fuck getting my face frozen.

> put a scarf on

I do, and look like pic related, and the exposed part of my face still freezes. Plus I get laughed at by normies for looking like a bank robber.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.