[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Oneitis/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1445996773530.jpg (63 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1445996773530.jpg
63 KB, 960x540
Onetis General

>Have oneitis for 5 years
>Confess, she says she's not sure about it, still wants to stay friends.
>Cut all contact
>Everythings going better than expected, on my way to normiedom
>Skip forward a few months
>Get drunk and call her, ask to meet, she happily agrees.
>Too beta to cancel
So robots, should I
a)act cool and distant.
b)try again (she wasn't sure
c)stay friends and hope she introduces me to some QT friend of her?
>>
>>24401946

d) cancel and stop hurting yourself you stupid faggot she will never be yours, accept it and move on
>>
File: 1382320159456.jpg (671 KB, 2816x1760) Image search: [Google]
1382320159456.jpg
671 KB, 2816x1760
>>24401946
PUSH IT AAA
never forget inaction is action
dont let her slip away like the rest of us
>>
>>24401946
What if she wants you this time. I would go.
Senpai
>>
"i wanna be freinds" can be a test of your dedication
>>
>>24402096
I know this might be a troll, but when I confessed she said she wasn't sure about it, and needed some time.
>>24401979
Yeah, but cancelling it seems a bit much.
>>
>>24402187
DON'T GIVE HER TIME SHE WILL FIGURE YOU OUT, FORCE HER DECISION IN YOUR PRESENCE
>>
File: me.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
>be me
>meet qt spic at work
>we hit it off
>start dating
>everyone thinks we're perfect
>everyone's jealous of our relationship
>suddenly we break up
>this begins an on-off relationship that has lasted a couple years
>i can't stop writing songs about her, it's the only thing that keeps me sane

Is it because I'm ugly? I think it's because I'm ugly. Pic related is me.

Here's one of the songs I wrote for her too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP-DQK8YIzM
>>
Don't meet up with her. Made this mistake earlier this year and I am still trying to correct it. Trust me it is a mistake
>>
>met her a few years ago
>we clicked instantly, became super close super quickly
>never felt so comfortable around someone in my life, she was so easy to talk to
>ended up getting in a relationship
>thanks to my anxiety, everything became super hard after that
>got super stressed out from it
>broke up after a really brief relationship
>almost instantly went straight back to talking to each, no awkwardness
>i move to a new country
>we remain in contact, talking every day, video chat every weekend
>we were both busy with work and shit but we made plenty of time out of each other's day for each other
>never lost feelings for her
>a few weeks ago we started getting really flirty, it seemed like she was interested
>i didn't know whether to act on it or not because of the distance and the anxiety and shit so i just stayed quiet and let it happened
>feltgoodman
>a couple weeks ago she just started acting colder, as if she was forcing herself to talk to me
>it's like we drifted apart overnight
>she said she had "no time to talk to me" even though she used to make time to talk to me
>ask her if anything's happened
>she says we should "take a break"
>we haven't spoken since

What happened? Why is she doing this?

I thought I made it bros.

She even told me she loved me...
>>
>tfw I thought my oneitis saw me as mysterious and intriguing
>tfw it turns out she thinks I'm a boring weirdo
>>
>>24402388
Other dude
>>
>>24402736
Yeah probably.

I feel played as shit.

What I left out in my post was that there was a spell recently where we had a fight and I didn't speak to her for a few months. She spent that entire time begging me to talk to her. Saying how much she cared about me. Saying how much she loved me.

I finally start to feel a little bad and start talking to her again. 2 months later and she's seemingly blown me off. I really did think she cared, but it looks like she was just saying that shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.