[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I hire a prostitute then refuse to pay her is there anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (383 KB, 1084x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383 KB, 1084x1600
If I hire a prostitute then refuse to pay her is there anything she can do to me without getting herself arrested?
>>
>>24401124
shes getting her pimp whos then gonna clap your ass
>>
Yeah she will get her piml/boyfriend to beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>24401124
someone will come to beat you up
>>
At BEST she will spread the world and you will never be able to get work fro another hooker

At WORST her pimp will kick your ass
>>
No experienced whore, will do anything with you unless you pay up front, unless you're a regular.
>>
Most make you pay upfront. Maybe a rape charge too. Especially if she is hotter than you. A junky though, you could slide on that. But... disease
>>
>>24401124
Pimp will come and break your legs
>>
>>24401124beaten to permanently crippled by pimp or rape accusations
>>
seems like OP got no clue how hookers and pimps work
>>
>>24401174
you got best and worst the wrong way bud
>>
>>24401174
How about I kill the pimp. Do I become the new pimp?
>>
>>24401936

Yes.
When you kill him, you absorb his pimp power: pimp choke, pimp slap and such ...
>>
File: kramer.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kramer.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Pimp's gonna fuck your shit up nigga
>>
>what are pimps
>>
>>24401936

Now see, you think you're a pimp, but you can't be pimpin', know what I'm sayin'? You wanna be a pimp, then you gotta learn the game. See it's all about knowin' the game.
The game is how you treat the bitches, know what I'm sayin'? Bitch gotta know when she out there, she makin' yo' muthafuckin' money, know what I'm sayin'? You got yo' main bitch, know what I'm sayin'? That be your "bottom bitch." That bitch rank higha than all the other bitches but she still a bitch, know what I'm sayin'?
See it's all about mind control. You gotta act a punk. Any man can control a bitch's heart, but a pimp gotta control a bitch's mind, know what I'm sayin'?
Pimp gotta be out there every motherfuckin' day keepin' his bitches in line. Can't let 'em go shoppin', spendin' their money on stupid shit. Bitches gotta think that's your motherfuckin money, know what I'm sayin'?
>>
>>24401124
you'd be the one to get arrested, they don't want to get the reputation of being a snitch but they can't afford to let people think they don't have to pay them, so basically they will cause trouble, either telling the police you solicited them for sex or a false rape accusation
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.