[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever thought about hitting on syrian refugees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Syrian woman.jpg (26 KB, 361x400) Image search: [Google]
Syrian woman.jpg
26 KB, 361x400
Have you guys ever thought about hitting on syrian refugees?
You just need to find a syrian qt, take her to your home and bam. Instant gf.
>>
>>24400952
Yeah, and then her male relatives cut your head off or force you to convert to Islam
>>
Isn't the number of Syrian refugees that are girls super low?
>>
>>24400952
>take her to your home and bam
Yeah and she'll take out half my house, thanks fucker
>>
File: 1447130272320.jpg (116 KB, 757x473) Image search: [Google]
1447130272320.jpg
116 KB, 757x473
>>24400952
and bam. Instant beheading.
>>
>thinking I'd waste my white aryan genes on a mudslime rather than perpetuating my race by mating with an european qt
I fucking think not.
>>
>>24401008
Your balding, fat, virgin, acne-ridden, glasses-wearing, manlet ass isn't mating with anyone to perpetuate your "Aryan" genes
>>
>>24401008
>browses /r9k/
>thinks he superior

toppus kekkus, you're fucked

we all are
>>
Syrian women are that not good looking. Best looking women in the Arab world are Lebanese.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 480x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 480x478
>>24401008
>thinks Aryans are relevant
>>
>>24400952
yes I did, they are cute imho. brown eyes dark hair I like that. too bad refugees avoid my country cuz we are racists.
at the other hand all that stuff about islam, her family, legal shit... not sure if that would be worth it at all.
>>
>>24401035
>balding
As of now, an inexistent problem although that fear does often prey on me.
>fat
No.
>virgin
Of course!
>Acne ridden
I must confess that I'm not harassed with that problem.
>glasses wearing
Sorry but 20/20 mate.
>manlet ass
Manlet: 1,85m? Yeah I catch your drift mate!
>>
>>24401137
I merely have an ugly face, but plastic surgery and all so nothing to fret over you know!
>>
>>24401096
God I was only toying with the Fourth Channel's love for aryanity... Besides I barely share any of their traits: brown hair and eyes.
However my mother has blonde hair and blue hair, so Mendelian-ically speaking, she has with certainty passed on those alleles to me. If ever I mate with a blonde haired blue eyed girl, there'd be a 50% of those kids being "aryan".

Also historically, Aryans are Northern Indians that Hitler memed up. Of course I share no affinity with those.
>>
Is there no 7/10 face hamplanets you robots can fuck... you guys have sunk to bottom...
I guess it wont matter either way since we still use you to raise chads kids.
Enjoy raising Islamic chads kids anon.
Noone wants betas even mudslimes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.