[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is the average "fembot" NONE OF YOU BITCHES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1445202563129.jpg (238 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1445202563129.jpg
238 KB, 1080x720
>this is the average "fembot"

NONE OF YOU BITCHES KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A "FEMBOT" BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY

NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE AN UGLY GIRL

AND EVEN IF SOME OF YOU ARE UGLY YOU CAN STILL GET GUYS TO FUCK YOU

>tfw ugly lesbian
FML
>>
>>24400787
>lesbian
Well there's your problem. Now you have entered the dangerous and time consuming game of wooing women and their impossible standards. Just go straight and fuck any man you meet, then get a beta provider.
>>
>>24400787
All lesbians are ugly, though.
>>
Well, it's not as hard for you as it would be for an ugly straight girl to find a gf. Women's sexuality isn't as physical as men's. I've seen some pretty ugly lesbians together who looked totally happy, and straight girls with ugly guys who were just Chads in personality.
>>
>>24400843
bf I mean. Fuck. I done went too hard last night
>>
>>24400787
???
You are pretty wtf
>>
>>24400875
THAT'S NOT ME, THAT'S THE AVERAGE FEMANON REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Capture.8.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Capture.8.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
She's like a 7, fuck off OP
>>
>doesn't want to fuck guys cuz lesbian
>still mad that other girls get ot fuck guys

You might want to take some time and reflect upon what you want.
>>
>>24400806
>Implying that you can choose your sexuality
>Fucking kek
>>
>>24401215
>Implying fags are natural.
tfw social justice warrior doesn't understand fags are a product of environmental conditions.
>>
>tfw you can't explore your sexuality because no confidence and almost all lesbians are obnoxious sjws

maybe that's why i identify with robots so much
>>
>>24401379
I like to think of them as mother nature's population control scheme
>>
File: 1447827755271.jpg (11 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
1447827755271.jpg
11 KB, 225x300
>>24401379
Explain to me how i'm still lesbian despite the fact that I live in a very southern country house hold that would ostracize the shit out of me if they knew I liked the pucci you autist. It has nothing to do with environment.
>>
>>24401482
Because you are happy to go against the rules?
Because you were rejected/guys looked at you with disgust cause you are ugly?
>>
>>24400787
Don't worry femanon, I'm a guy but I think I know where you're coming from. Women can be autistic losers too. My best friend's sister is fat and ugly, never leaves her room much less the house, does nothing but watch TV and read fanfiction all day, has been living the NEET life since graduating college and she's about to turn 26. She's been applying for jobs but hasn't gotten any because she's ugly, can't talk to people, and has no skills that would be useful in any job.

So yeah, being a woman is not necessarily easy mode.
>>
i dated a fembot
>>
>>24401698
How bad was it?
>>
>>24401698
Kek. This post reminds me of cheesy tabloid headlines like "I married sasquatch.">>24401698
>>
Pfft, you aren't even remotely ugly, you're actually quite...

wow, I'm retarded, you're obviously trolling or baiting for compliments. Either way fuck off.
>>
>>24401215
>implying lesbians even exist
You would jump the cock immediately if he had money and could provide for you.
>>
What are you talking about?

She's a cute.

>tfw no gf with braces
>tfw fetish is cumming on braces
>>
>>24401790
>>24401793
newfags don't know the common faces of this board. let alone how to read filenames.
>>
>>24401534
#rekk'd
>>
>>24401790
Meant to quote >>24401770
oops, not much sleep last night
>>
>>24401737
a lot better than you'd probably expect. pussy tastes good and i liked her personality

>>24401756
|< E |<
>>
>none of you know what its like to be an ugly girl
Just shut the fuck up bitch. try having been in a car accident when you were younger and having an eye blasted out and a ugly fucking scar on your face around you eye socket. so just shut your stupid metal mouth you dyke.
>>
>>24401824
>oops, not much sleep last night
Get some sleep, senpai.
>>
>>24401904
I will later, naturally I already have a lot of caffeine in the system.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.