[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alternative Mate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: robowaifu.jpg (34 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
robowaifu.jpg
34 KB, 600x538
So, I think it's safe to say many of us are here because we know we're never going to have the kind of relationship we want. Instead of bitching and whining, why don't we come up with alternatives that might result in some degree of happiness?

To begin this discussion let's start with the issue of sex robots. How close is the age of robo-waifu/husbando, realistically? Is any company actually working on this? There are some pretty realistic real dolls, etc. but all they do is lay there like an overpriced fleshlight (which is basically all they are).
>>
>>24400632
i don't want a realistic mate i want a sex object
>>
>>24400632
>sex robots with AI
can't wait for them anon
In the meantime, I will stay with my 2d waifus
>>
>>24401876
I don't even need the robot part. Just a human level AI would be great.
>>
>>24400632
>Dell
ahahahaha no
>>
File: Kara.jpg (79 KB, 745x498) Image search: [Google]
Kara.jpg
79 KB, 745x498
OP, I absolutely agree. Imagine if we could purchase a cute girlfriend android, one that was artificially warmed and featured realistic silicone skin. An android that looked and felt exactly like a real girl. We would be happy for the rest of our lives. School shootings would be reduced dramatically.

Honestly, I often rewatch Quantic Dream's Kara tech demo. Imagine being able to purchase that cute pixie-haired girl. That'd be life-changing.

https://youtu.be/sQ4BB7vpJgo
>>
>>24401970
>School shootings would be reduced dramatically.
You always have to point out the negatives, don't you, asshole?

>captcha: what the fuck is a Subway cash advance???
>>
File: 1432506110327.png (1 MB, 1374x1299) Image search: [Google]
1432506110327.png
1 MB, 1374x1299
>>24400632
>Instead of bitching and whining, why don't we come up with alternatives that might result in some degree of happiness?
I already have a waifu
>>
File: cruise of the hill.jpg (413 KB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
cruise of the hill.jpg
413 KB, 1260x1782
>>24400632
Daily reminder that there are already feminists going full damage-control mode to keep this from happening. They're afraid they'll lose the power their holes hold over men to provide money and cock. It's hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4

there's a war coming gentlemen...
>>
>>24402450

Feminists have a choice to make.

They can get sexbots banned and deal with more and more betas snapping and going on killing sprees.

Or, they can accept sexbots and thus accept a slightly lower amount of beta orbiters.

They'll pick the first choice, no doubt.
>>
If I could get a robo stacy, I would give up women all together.
I'm saying this as a person who has had sex 3 times in my 25 years (not a normie, but not a chad either).
I really don't think that the vagina is THAT complex that we just can't re-create it truthfully.

Also, if I want an intellectual equal to talk to, I have male friends for that.
If I want sex and companionship, I'll just use my robowaifu, thx.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.