[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what the fuck are you even doing with your life, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x486
>what the fuck are you even doing with your life, anon?
>>
Well? What are you doing?
>>
who cares.

it's all bulshit anyway.
>>
>the same thing i always do
Just be really vague and always hide your powerlevel
>>
>obtain currency
>spend currency on man-child items
>try to avoid every other expense

i mean, this and masturbation are basically my life
>>
File: 497609_1378614527737_470_300.jpg (25 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
497609_1378614527737_470_300.jpg
25 KB, 470x300
Letting go.
>>
>My son is..."abnormal"
>>
>>24400579
Wageslaving, like you wanted me to do mom and dad.

And I'm even more fucking miserable than I was before. Are you happy now?
>>
Killing time until a blood clot forms in my legs and kills me or something

>all these news articles about how sitting for long durations means you die earlier.

Hopefully if I sit long enough I'll just pass out and never wake up.
>>
Wasting it.
>>
>>24401024
This. I didn't ask for this. You're already expecting too much of me by expecting me to be up by the time you get home at 4
>>
At the moment I'm eating pizza and watching farscape, after that I'm gonna jack off and nap. I don't do anything with my life because it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 709376309.jpg (473 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
709376309.jpg
473 KB, 1280x720
MY fucking business motherfucker. Don't even dare to address me like that again
>>
>>24400910
Start drinking lots of energy drinks, it hurts your heart. I started doing it and almost died last week, sadly didn't happen though.
>>
>>24401607
ADDERALL ADDERALL ADDERAL NIGGUH
>>
>>24400579
Arghhhhhhhhh fuck you i dont need these quedtions this late at night!!!!!!!!!
>>
Why can't my dad accept the fact that I'm a useless beta loser
I don't care about my life but he still does
>>
wasting time until i die

that's about it

i really hope there is no reincarnation because i never want to come back when i'm finished
>>
>>24400579

bumping threads
>>
>>24400631
>'do you not ever get tired of doing the same thing?'
>>
>>24405842
no, every time i try something new i just cant get over the fact that it's not as good. that's why i eat only 5 different foods :^)
>>
>>24403131
This sounds like my friend Alex. Hi Alex, it's Daniel.
>>
>>24405842
life is a routine dont you get tired of living?
>>
I'm trying to be numb so when I get asked that question I don't feel like jumping off of a bridge.
>>
>>24400579
Fucking nothing man.
>>
Passing the time in my room alone
>>
>>24407027
I always wanted to ask you something, if this really is you: do you want to fuck?
>>
Waiting for today's creep thread
Where is it?
>>
>>24400579
I take my pills so the government doesn't watch me
>>
>>24400579
idling until death
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.