[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did my ancestors get fucking laid with their shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
How the fuck did my ancestors get fucking laid with their shitty ass genes. I'm fucking glad I'm finally putting these miserable genes to an end. Pic related fucking acne and scars
>>
arranged marriages

women had no choice in the matter, they were property

no one married 4 luv back then, that shit didn't exist
>>
File: 1410645849671.jpg (26 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1410645849671.jpg
26 KB, 472x461
>>24400607
Pretty much this.

Here's a more thorough treatment of the theory that recent human mate selection (i.e. past 10,000 years) was primarily driven by parental choice:

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.de/2015/11/the-science-of-sex-most-important.html
>>
>>24400575
>implying you have the same genes are you grandpa

To all you retards the genes you get from mommy and daddy are random and NOT ALL THE GENES from mommy and daddy, thats why your siblings dont look like exact clones of you.

You just so happened to inherit mommy and daddy's shit genetics.
>>
>>24400914
so basically we're solid snake?
>>
I have an obsession with popping zits
to the extent that i actually try popping any if i can't find any
i also pick on scabs which makes it worse
though lucily i do most of this on my arms, but still some on my face
i've tried to motivate myself into not picking on my face loads of times, but i just can't stay focused.
>>
>>24400575
Nobody cares about acne scars bro
>>
>>24400955
I feel the same way except I also use tweezers to pluck my leg hair after I shave it and stubble grows back. This sometimes results in ingrown hairs that you can pop
>>
quit fucking picking at them then faggot.
buy some medication
>>
File: 34.jpg (768 KB, 1982x1115) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
768 KB, 1982x1115
Could use a r8
>>
>>24400575
cus they didn't realize genes were perpetuated
ignorance is bliss
>>
File: IMG_20151120_113824.jpg (2 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_113824.jpg
2 MB, 2368x3200
at least you dont have this painful shit growing on your foot
>>
>>24401776
how is it to wear shoes for you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.