[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /assholebutwishyouwerent/ here? It seems all my personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1444781351904.png (26 KB, 785x873) Image search: [Google]
1444781351904.png
26 KB, 785x873
Who else /assholebutwishyouwerent/ here? It seems all my personal relationships fall apart because I always end up being horrible to people for no damn reason

>walk into class late
>dont have much of assignment due at end of class done
>"Lets get to it I guess, I atleast did the last couple pages"
>Femanon friend: "You didnt even start?"
>"I did the last few pages, listen you dumb cunt"
>immediately gets quiet
>immediately feel horrible, like I have to puke
>Her and bro ignore me for rest of class
>try to apologize after class
>awkward and un-received
>Could tell she said "its okay" just to get me to leave
>Lost only friends in Uni thus far

Fuck. Maybe I just shouldn't keep attempting to interact with people, the truth that Im a pathetic dickhole always comes out.
>>
You got a good ole case of da 'tism there
>>
>tfw not trying to be an asshole, but somehow always get looked at as one
>>
File: 1432414906192.jpg (33 KB, 442x276) Image search: [Google]
1432414906192.jpg
33 KB, 442x276
I do the same shit man. I act so mean to people without realizing it sometimes. When all I really want is to be nice and for people to like that about me. God has a plan for everyone and his plan for me is to be lonely as fuck.
>>
>>24400408
did you like them? why would you say that to someone you care about?
>>
>>24400479
I idolize people who are sweet and kind to others- it seems almost impossible for me to do, when I attempt to be courteous, compliment or help people its like everyone thinks Im just being sarcastic/cheeky, even if theyve never met me before.
>>
I constantly point out anyone who is remotely socially awkward, unclear with their wants, or remotely rude. If anyone doesn't showcase confidence or proper social etiquette around me I call them on it. I never feel bad about it and when my friends tell me I need to cool it, I tell them I'm not in the wrong.
>>
File: 1441630381608.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1441630381608.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>24400408
>i treat other people like shit please feel sorry for me
>>
>>24400408
You're just young and ignorant

Just get your ass beat a time or two and it'll change your tone
>>
I used to be the same, then I became beta. Honestly it's not that bad. Sure it's ideal to not call people dumb cunts over nothing, but you still have to be a dick every so often. You need to be like 50% asshole 50% nice.
>>
>>24400535
I didnt ask for sympathy. Im asking for people who are the same so we can find out why this happens
>>
>>24400408
It's because you're a cocky shit, you can't handle being BTFO by your own decisions
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 509x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 509x764
>>24400521
>>24400550
I've had friends and they always said I'm an asshole, I just figured it was because i was always joking around. The feeling when you can't get what you want and you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>try to be friends with someone

>they can't hold conversations worth shit

>their "hobbies" include studying and watching tv

>they'll go on about some normie shit like "HOT GIRLS SEX HAHA YEAH BRAH" or their bf is abusing them

>complain about how they only got 6 hours of studying in when they should've done 12
>ask if I can study with them
>no
>every fucking time, every time I ask, every single fucking person is too busy studying with existing friends or just fucking around

>even when they try to be nice
>there's this thing for jobs/interns/scholarships/"engineering frat"/interesting event
>it's on the other side of the city
>"I don't have a car"
>"oh"
Why do normalfags even think this is ok? It's insane to think there's just a class of permanently enabled people who literally never have to work until they're done with school, always have a car, had cars and relationships since high school (or middle for relationships), etc. I am seriously fucking broken and want to die being around so many shitfaced normalfags.
>>
I can't stand people who stutter or mumble. I have actually unintentionally made fun of people who actually do have speed impediments. Despite that I still have many friends and have had girlfriends. I honestly think there is nothing wrong with being an 'asshole' since it shows people confidence and that you're not afraid to stand up for yourself and your beliefs. I noticed that a lot of my 'nice' friends tend to do terrible in life, but the bitchy/asshole friends tend to do a lot better.
>>
>>24400591
Sounds about right,

What do I do now?
>>
File: LHvZbFl.jpg (188 KB, 965x977) Image search: [Google]
LHvZbFl.jpg
188 KB, 965x977
>>24400521
>>24400550
People who never had to struggle don't understand anything but themselves. The only people who I ever feel empathy for are the old lonely fucks who are dying in my home town.
>>
Assholes are at least clear with what they want and how they want it. Meanwhile, polite people are very ambiguous and make those around them suspicious of them. When you see an asshole, there's no second guessing of what they want. When you see a nice person, you're leery of them because you're wondering if there's some sort of trap set for you. Think of every person you like. They're all assholes or bitches.
>>
I've started seeing a girl recently, for the first time in years. She rarely uses bad language or says anything bad about anyone, i heard her call a girl a bitch once, but even then she really lowered her voice and tried to hide it when she said it
After spending so much time here and with my friends just talking shit and generally being an asshole just to have conversation, it is so damn hard to act like a decent person around her
I have to think twice just about every second sentence so that I don't say something that will hurt her feelings, or do the regular aussie bogan thing and call her "a fuckin shit cunt" when i try to compliment her
>>
people that succeed in life:
assholes

people that never make it far in life:
nice people

You're never make it far in life by always say 'please' and 'thank you' and never saying what's on your mind because you're afraid of hurting someone's feelings. It's more polite to treat others like they can handle some criticism or bad mouthing than to sugarcoat everything. Assholes are the actual nice people of the world. Nice people are the cowards that complain about everything when no one is around.
>>
>>24400691
I've met people who are legitimately friendly.
>>
No one should be ashamed or feel guilty for being an asshole. You stand up for your beliefs and challenge others to better themselves. Be proud.
>>
File: 252cd2a66d564c007fac45cd395b0229.jpg (267 KB, 1181x1732) Image search: [Google]
252cd2a66d564c007fac45cd395b0229.jpg
267 KB, 1181x1732
>mfw people mistake my rudeness for ironic jokes
Maybe because I'm usually spewing sarcastic bullshit, but people merely laugh at the mean things I say
>>
>>24400717
She sounds qt anon. I would ask her if it bothers her when you do.
>>
>>24400794
its so much more heavily nuanced, there's a time and place for each and the successful person can identify these situations,
>>
no such thing as friendly people. Just people who act nice just so they can backstab you once they have the upperhand. Assholes fuck you up from the start so there's no sense of betrayal.
>>
>>24400838
That's not the definition of asshole though. You're not an asshole if you stand up for what you believe in, but you are if you treat people like shit all the time.
>>
>>24400905

maybe wouldn't need to treat others like shit if those people actually done things worthy of respect.
>>
>>24400626
I stutter but no one has been so much of a miserable prick to even hint at making fun of me for it
>>
>>24400408
just fucking own it you pleb untermensch piece of shit
>>
>>24400874
yeah shes qt
i just cant shake the feeling that im going to fuck up, and it kinda puts me on edge around her
>>
>be a racist bigot and make fun of people with disabilities
>still get bitches and good jobs

Life is good when you have confidence and know how to look pretty. Meanwhile, there are people playing by the rules that still haven't held hands with a girl.
>>
>>24400927
what have you done that makes you worthy of respect?
>>
File: papanoiukoto18.gif (2 MB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
papanoiukoto18.gif
2 MB, 600x340
>>24400408
>"I did the last few pages, listen you dumb cunt"
>>
It was the complete opposite for me when I was younger, I was always the really nice kid who shelled out his money and bought stuff for people I barely knew because I wanted them to be happy. It was never reciprocated so I just turned into a bitter loner in my last year of hs. I threw a heavy stapler at some cunt because she told another loner to drink bleach but that's about it.
>>
>>24401030

>charity
>volunteer work
>pay for parent's house
>graduate from a good school
>donate to poor people in third-world countries
>buy food and supplies for the homeless
>help a friend pay for a car when her old one broke down and she needed a way to get to work
>let friends sleepover at my house when they need a place to stay
>get a good job

Hardworking. Take good care of family and friends. Take good care of the needy.

Do those and you have the right to be an asshole to those who aren't hardworking and done very little to help out their loved ones.
>>
>>24400408
you're nothing like Holden Caulfield, go fuck yourself

stop wishing you weren't an asshole and take steps to change
>>
>>24400479

>writing your own failures off as LOL GOD'S PLAN
great work ethic faggot
>>
>>24401117
You sound bitter and you have a superiority complex.

Do you insult the homeless and poor that you try to help for not being as worthy of respect as you?
>>
>>24400526
here syour reply desu
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.