[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the third time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe.jpg (57 KB, 599x720) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
57 KB, 599x720
I've made a vow to never say "I love you" to any girl after my a girl I courted in high-school broke my heart. She practically told me that if I just wait long enough, then the both us will be able to be together. Everything was perfect until chad came along. She said,
>"I'm sorry, I understand if you will get mad."
Fast forward to my last year of highschool, I've crossed paths with the said girl again.
>"I'm sorry, but friends are all we are really going to be"
My chad friend was able to make her his gf in just one fucking night after she just broke my heart.

And now for the third time, she is in my life again, we work in the same company but she's in the building opposite to mine. Do you guys think it is pathetic to pursue the girl who rejected twice?
>>
>>24400334
For your sake, don't do it, OP. She'll just hurt you again, I've been through this same game and it will never pay off.
>>
>Do you guys think it is pathetic to pursue the girl who rejected twice?

YES
E
S
>>
Ignore her. Don't talk t her. She isn't your friend.

I know you are young OP and high school love seems like a very big thing, but it is not and you will move past it.
>>
>>24400334
It is pathetic, but so are you.

Go for it OP!
>>
>>24400334
absolutely TOP pathetic, I'm not saying drop women, just her

desu senpai
>>
>>24400384
I'm 19, somehow I feel like I'm a robot in the making.
>>
>>24400377
Was there any closure between the both of you?
>>
>>24400508
I never found that closure I was seeking. Ultimately she grew tired of me begging and trying so hard. She eventually grew tired of me and just stopped talking to me.
>>
>>24400401
>>24400378
I know, but this wasn't how it was supposed to be. I was planning on meeting up with her again when I have saved enough money. For me to be able to take her out to fancy restaurants, stylish clothes so that I will look presentable in her eyes. I've groomed myself properly and built enough confidence. This was not how it was supposed to be. I was supposed to meet up with her after I became a better me.
>>
Fucking hell.
OP, obviously you know the right thing to do is to get her the fuck out of your life. Don't even acknowledge her.

But, having been there myself, I know it's fucking hard. Don't do it, don't ever let her hurt you again. Those girls aren't worth it, no matter how it looks. She'll never be honest or loyal.
>>
No, it's not pathetic. But don't do it. She doesn't like you. She doesn't think you're special. Search for someone who does. She never will. Don't put yourself through all of this again.
>>
>tfw waiting for a girl who's abandoned me twice to break up with the 40 year old man she left me for

she's all I had
kill me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.