[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seeing a hairdresser in the current year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: hairlets btfo.jpg (112 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
hairlets btfo.jpg
112 KB, 500x699
Lmaoing at hairlets to be frank. How could anyone love a person unable to choke someone else with their protein sprouts?
>>
>>24399742
He's a hairlet tbqbbqh.
>>
>>24399742
Just a reminder that youre not as muscular/good looking as that guy so you most likely like that creepy kid who listens to metal
>>
File: hurleylost1.jpg (25 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
hurleylost1.jpg
25 KB, 400x269
ITT: lankhairs claim to resemble OP's picture when they actually resemble pic related purely because of the fact that they're too autistic/lazy to groom themselves
>>
My hair starts curling when it gets too long and I end up looking like an ultra-autist
wouldn't recommend it
>>
File: realnatsoc.jpg (42 KB, 565x480) Image search: [Google]
realnatsoc.jpg
42 KB, 565x480
lmaoing at /pol/tards who think they're natural and conservative when they have the jew hairstylist once a day for their johnny bravo hairdo
>>
>>24399742

holy shit this guy as a great body. I mean, im a straight guy, but Im not gay for finding his body really appealing am I? Its not like hes terribly masculine anyway.
>>
File: 1415318130468.jpg (223 KB, 1655x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415318130468.jpg
223 KB, 1655x1080
Not this shit again.
>muh long silky hair
>muh viking aesthetic
>>
Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
File: beach.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
>mfw r9ktards tell me they're doing everything to be appealing
>>
>>24399771
Oh god I wanna fuck you so hard

btw im a boy
>>
>>24399780
not gay, it doesn't mean you want to fuck him
>>
I hate having long hair but I'm too autistic/lazy to go to the barbers and too self-conscious to shave my head
>>
I loved having long hair but it's too thick and frizzy so I just looked like a cave man
>>
>>24399742
getting a good blood choke with your own hair is actually surprisingly difficult. while being close to your opponents head can be a plus using the hair itself to choke is difficult. i have had most success using my hair to set up a baseball choke. while you are technically blocking the arteries with your wrists / forearms I would still consider it a hair choke. using the hair for a loop choke or bow and arrow choke does not work so well. even if you use a thick streak for the loop choke (set up from the front) the hair can break relatively easy and it is hard to secure the grip. when you try to go for a bow and arrow variation the positioning of your own head makes it hard to torque the whole body. it can work if you block your opponents neck with your shin though. just my two cents.
>>
>>24399771
this would work very well for choking. i never thought of using a braid. silly me. i will try this soon and tell y'all about the result.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.