[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what, /r9k/? If this socially ineot swine isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
You know what, /r9k/? If this socially ineot swine isn't a virgin, why the fuck shouldn't we have a chance? I guarantee 90% of robots are better looking, and more socially adept, the only thing differing us from him is the fact he isn't scared of people. If he has a chance so do we, watching his videos has given me a glimmer of hope.

I was just starting to give up hope, but fuck that! I'm aiming low, I don't need her to be smart or interesting, at this point I just need a fatty to cuddle and watch movies with.
>>
>>24399193
Eggman is a confident fucking normie. Looks are so much less important than personality and confidence when it comes to getting girls. This is fact.
>>
Eggman was a normie before /r9k/.
Eggman is still a normie, despite his delusional fans from /r9k/.
Eggman will continue to shitpost on /r9k/ from snapchat via normiephone.
>>
>>24399241
He's a fucking jackass, he has no idea how to convey himself and giggles abnoxiously after every sentence like a school girl. Surely I can do better.
>>
>>24399193
The only thing keeping us back is our confidence, we have to learn to gain more confidence and then bam! benis in vagoo.
>>
>>24399317
I need to find some robot friends and make a pact like American Pie where we all spot each other at achieving our goal, I can't work solo ops. Problem is I'd end up the last one out and go Supreme Gentleman.
>>
File: 57574867.png (8 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
57574867.png
8 KB, 679x427
>tfw getting a pity fuck is not the same as a decent woman willing to be seen in public with you, cherish you, have your children and build a life with you.

Eggman is just as immune to the path of real happiness as any one of you autistic fucks browsing the board. Figuting out rudimentary people skills do not make you a Normie.

Good day.
>>
>>24399285
>Surely I can do better.
sure you can you fucking normie
>>
>>24399566
No he isn't. He has a girlfriend and plenty of admirers from here. You're just fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_602077464147.jpg (66 KB, 640x726) Image search: [Google]
IMG_602077464147.jpg
66 KB, 640x726
>>24399600
>Decent woman
>Decent

He found a trashbag. Doesn't make him king. He's still not a normie. The same core faults of the average autist are fully formed in Eggman. He just learned more coping skills than you.

Anyone on here could "lower" their standards, fuck a slut or fat single mom and make a life outta that, but that is clearly not an option to the average r9k dumbest because they want Stacey to float down from heaven.

Eggman's whole deal is that he is a one eyed freak in the kingdom of the blind. The bitch is still vision impaired.
>>
>>24399708
>one-eyed
lol
I'm pretty sure he has two baggy eyes. He also has a car, house, smartphone, held a job, and made a lot of friends by pretending to be an autistic sperg. The girl that he was with when it was posted was also "above average" so I don't know why you're going on about lowering standards. You bought into the eggman meme and failed, son.
>>
File: pepe_shoot_gun.png (180 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe_shoot_gun.png
180 KB, 400x388
>>24399779
The one eyed man is king bit....I was referencing a widely known quote from Erasmus. The reason you're alone is because you are unintelligent.

Jesus. Get off r9k and get a goddamn education. No point discussing anything with a mental midget.
>>
>>24399193
If you talk to people, you have a chance. Not my case.
>>
>>24399835
Just kill yourself because your education sure didn't help you.
>>
>>24399708
He's one of those losers that is too autistic to comprehend how much of a loser he he, so he operates normally.
>>
>>24399987
Either that or he's actually content with himself, which is absurd.
>>
>>24399566
>having sex makes you a normie
>u-unless it's muh eggy!
>>
I'm not saying he should lift I'm saying he should lose some weight. The guy has the worst babbyfat disposition I've ever seen and people who've never shed it look like grown children. You can gain weight afterwarda if you like it wont matter because it settles differently and looks distinctly mature.
>>
File: Brxx26bIgAA0z5Q[1].jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Brxx26bIgAA0z5Q[1].jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>24399779

The girl just cashed in on his internet celebrity. They know its an easy way to get attention and attention is the female currency.
>>
>>24399708
>He just learned more coping skills than you.
yeah.. he's a normie
>>
>>24399193
You're learning the wrong lesson from Eggman, the failed normie.

Yes, you can fuck hideous women that will use you for betabux. You always could.

Eggman insists on being social. What does that get him? He blows all his savings on traveling around, going out of his way to meet people who don't give a shit about him. Then he feels worse than when he started and makes Youtube videos whining about his troubles or begging for money.

Eggman knows the truth about the black pill, what an ugly freak he is, yet his faulty brain continues to sabotage himself.
>>
>>24399193
eggman is super charismatic and he also fucked landwhales
>>
>>24399835
>The one eyed man is king bit....I was referencing a widely known quote from Erasmus. The reason you're alone is because you are unintelligent.
are you fucking serious? You're frogposting and calling this guy unintelligent because he didn't want to play around with your hackneyed piece of shit quote? It's a widely known reference - a common reference, a prosaic reference, a plebeian reference. It's no fucking mark of being uneducated to not want to think in cliches. You can dance around all you want with these hypothetical coulds and this imagery of trashbags and kings and blindness, but back in reality eggman literally isn't vision impaired and has all the material conditions of a normie life.

jesus fucking christ what kind of niggers do you hang out with that you think "he didn't get the quote" is the simplest explanation for the rhetorical stance he took in response to your bullshit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.