[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just chill out and talk about the weather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1447787825322.jpg (55 KB, 590x640) Image search: [Google]
1447787825322.jpg
55 KB, 590x640
>Just chill out and talk about the weather
>>
The weather? Seriously? This is why you are all >no gf
>>
>>24398807
The weather turns girls on you autist
>>
Thats the thing outside right? Go die you fucking normie. You can do it chillfully if you want.
>>
It's hot here. Hopefully for not too much longer. Any other Ausbots here praying for the change?
>>
File: dissapointment.png (173 KB, 774x282) Image search: [Google]
dissapointment.png
173 KB, 774x282
It's pretty mild here, wish it was colder.
>>
>>24398903

I always wish it were colder. I think below freezing is the ideal temperature for a robot.
>>
I once tried this and went on a long monologue about the differences of snow conditions in Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Tokyo.

They stopped listening halfway through and just said "okay" when I finished, then walked away.
>>
>>24399005

Fuck them. Type it out here for us.
>>
>>24399005
>>24399035

Pls dont. Pls ;_;
>>
File: 1422232732338.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1422232732338.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
>>24399061

Shut up, pussy! The adults are talking about snow, here!
>>
>>24399005
Autists usually ramble on about inane shit
>>
>>24399035
Alright, so you may or may not know this but many of the blizzards that occur in the eastern united states are called Noreasters, due to coming from the north east, down from Canada. These can vary in intensity, but on the higher end can be devastating. About a hundred years ago one was so intense New York City and several surrounding states were crippled due to the electricity cables being disabled. Since then, New York has all of its cables placed safely underground. Another example is in the 90s when the snow was several feet high. I remember it being three times as tall as me, though I was only a young child. Pittsburgh tends to have less blizzards than eastern Pennsylvania, in my experience, but the shitty bus system isn't exactly helping. One time I was waiting for a bus for three fucking hours during a light snow. Anyway.

Over on the west coast, in San Francisco, the winters feel more like spring. It never gets cold enough to snow, which leads to an environment with palm trees, ugly tan buildings, and Filipinos as far as the eye can see.

Speaking of Asians, I've also experienced winters in Tokyo. Surprisingly, they were more mild than Pennsylvania, but far worse than San Francisco. The temperature lingered around freezing but rarely remained under during high noon. I hear some years are worse than others, with huge blizzards, while others have very little snow. More north in Hokkaido there's far more snowfall and even a festival dedicated to it, while down south in Okinawa snow is anathema.

At this point in my poorly constructed, rambling, boring conversation she's ready to wander off.
>>
>>24399005
I think you should keep trying this. If weather is your passion, you'll find a m8 that shares passion. Don't be afraid of who you are. You do you.
>>
>>24399172
It's not my passion I just couldn't think of a conversation topic.

My passion is watching movies and playing video games
>>
>>24399190
You know a hell of a lot about show considering its not your passion.
>>
File: FloridaFrog.png (662 KB, 685x463) Image search: [Google]
FloridaFrog.png
662 KB, 685x463
mfw a weather thread
>>
>>24399236
Would literally like to be anywhere but Florida right now.
>>
File: Outside.jpg (1 MB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
Outside.jpg
1 MB, 1774x1774
>>24399249

Ya this is really awful.
>>
>>24399235
They are just things I heard and experienced when living in those places
>>
>>24399135
Why on earth would you think that would be an appropriate way to carry on a conversation?
>>
>>24399537
I'm sorry

I'm bad at being a person
>>
>>24399626
You gotta feel out whether people are interested in talking about [insert subject here]
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.