[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a robot >at 21 figure how to make friends >after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Arthas4.jpg (9 KB, 182x185) Image search: [Google]
Arthas4.jpg
9 KB, 182x185
>be a robot
>at 21 figure how to make friends
>after a few years of social life figure how to date and have sex
>first gf at 27
>sex is no longer difficult to get
>sex becomes boring
Now I want power.
I want the power to destroy the life of my high school bullies.

Any ex-robot get the same feelings.
>>
File: 1443227662896.jpg (53 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1443227662896.jpg
53 KB, 600x700
That's all you want after all these years? Why set the bar so low?
>>
>>24398471
*teleports behind you*

revenge is unfulfilling

should you wish to continue on this path i will have no choice but to stop thee

*draws katana*
>>
File: 3ds.jpg (37 KB, 348x349) Image search: [Google]
3ds.jpg
37 KB, 348x349
>>24398471
fucking normie get off my bored ree x)
>>
>aspie have sex after fucking up for most of his life
>mwahaha now I must destroy da bullies
>>
>>24398471
>muh highschool bullies
couldn't give less FUCKS what they did desu, infact I have most of them added on normalfag book

probably just kill yourself desu
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>24398604
Pssss Nothing personal kid.............
>>
>>24398471
As a 27 year-old guy, you're playing on a much easier mode than you were when younger. You may not actually be that much cooler.
>>
>>24400202
This.

At that age, it'll be easy to get girls. Because they'll all be used up sluts who are desperate.
>>
>>24398471

Become a psychiatrist and admit them when they show up drunk and crying to the acute psychotic unit with the violent schizophrenics. Let your true comrade Neet-lads go.
>>
Is becoming an ex-robot the ultimate goal of robots?
>>
>>24400237
>This
If your GF wasn't a virgin you accomplished nothing except being a beta provider for a whore.
>>
>>24400395
It could also be something in-between.
>>
Your 27 and thinking about the bullies from when you were a kid? Jesus. Grow up you spaz.
>>
You sound like a spazz. The most important thing in life is having successful friends who are willing to pull you up to their level.

Nepotism is the best way to succeed.
>>
>>24400793
You deluded motherfucker
>>
>>24398471
that grudge. Things start going your way and your first reaction is to try to make some other loser's life worse?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.