[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoke weed in the morning or else the day feels pointless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1365418396193.jpg (318 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1365418396193.jpg
318 KB, 1102x967
>smoke weed in the morning or else the day feels pointless and full of despair
>>
>>24398231
i wouldn't be in school anymore if i wake and baked, but damn i wish i could.
>>
File: 1446627623750.png (356 KB, 866x447) Image search: [Google]
1446627623750.png
356 KB, 866x447
>can't get out of bed in the morning
>my only way to forcefully wake up is to jack off
This is how addiction starts.
>>
File: Godmode.jpg (348 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Godmode.jpg
348 KB, 1080x1776
>tfw sweaty hands when I don't smoke weed
>smoked two ounces this month
least no sweaty hands kek
>>
>>24398231
What does it feel like to smoke, my family has had a history of mental illness would that trigger anything in my brain negatively?
>>
>>24398689
Schitzho (i can't spell) is the only illness that I heard of that has been triggered
>>
File: 1428155093930.jpg (167 KB, 756x736) Image search: [Google]
1428155093930.jpg
167 KB, 756x736
>>24398689
i have a big tolerance now so its different for me now, but when i first started it just made me laugh at the stupidest shit, if it was hot outside it wouldnt bother me, walking was like i was a little guy inside my head controlling my body. beats and rhythms playing in my head. i would become pretty unself-aware, like we were at the dealers house and i started panicking about where i was going to hide the weed at home etc. that was all in the first 6 months to a year though. ive been smoking for 3 years, since i was 15, and the magic is kind of gone now, it just lifts my mood a little bit.

like when i woke up, before i smoked, i was just feeling miserable about how i have to go out and work (i have a shitty 10 an hour landscaping job, like cleaning peoples yards and shit etc) and it just rained and everything is wet. but then i smoked and now it's not so bad that i have to go out, i can deal with it
>>
>>24398231
Wow. Here I fucking am trying to get my shitty grinder unstuck at around 9 in the morning before I head for my classes.

I gotta cut down, it's a waste of money.
>>
This is why I don't buy that weed isn't addicting

Maybe not physically, but mentally
>>
>>24398847
it really is but you can break the addiction with minimal withdrawal effects compared to other drugs like benzos in like three days. I replaced my drinking problem with a weed problem and im better off lol
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (2 KB, 94x94) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
2 KB, 94x94
>smoking weed

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING WAGESLAVES!!!!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.