[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what a Nice life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1447353831127.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1447353831127.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
I'm live with parents, so i don't pay for room and i have launch and dinner in my home

I have a part time job i earn 900$ in month in my country but as a hiki i am i don't pay much anything about

After part time job i'm back at my home
In my room every thing is neat but PC is too kick ass because i invested all my money at pc
I turn on my pc and playing game all night long with my paulaner beer

But parents say "i'm proud of you anon, you earned money"
And i give 200$ for my parents as appericiate for my nice fucking life

Sorry for my shitty english but it is kick ass
>>
>>24398087
Sounds nice anon. Why do you need to work a part time job though? You live with your parents, just get them to support you. More for video games and weed then.
>>
>>24398118
Because i don't wanna give pressure for my parents at least
>>
>>24398127
Can't you just claim benefits and use that to help lift the burden?
>>
>>24398167
Yes i'm gonna do :3
>>
>>24398167
Look at this sad dude tryna drag everyone down with him.
>>
Enjoy your life,I'm kinda jealous.Been living on soup and fruits for couple weeks because college sucks every penny from my wallet.At least I have my pc
>>
+ and i drive car 7 time in month to meet my friends i don't even use oil too much that's all
>>
>>24398087
I'm in a similar place. I make about $1500 a month, give $300 to my parents and I have car insurance and a couple other small bills. I enjoy it.
>>
>>24398087
>tfw 2300 a month
>tfw mom gives me 200
>tfw 6000 in savings
>don't even know what to buy or save for
>>
>>24398352
You could come in my country,I'd show you some places for couple of days.With 50$ plus a hotel day you'd live pretty nice
>>
>>24398383
I don't have vacation days at work for another 6 months, but thank you for the offer.
>>
>spend effort on getting a degree or two
>finally land a nice relaxed job that pays 6 figures
>have a nice apartment, earn more money than I know what to do with
>money is literally never an issue, I can do whatever the fuck I want

It was worth it. Comfy life now.
>>
>>24398087

This is me too. Hell yeah it rules.

I don't give my parents money but I help out around the house a lot.
>>
>>24398087
>being comfy
>having a nice life
Go back to Facebook with your nirmie meme you don't belong here, everyone here hates you, everyone here is laughing at you go back to memebook where you belong you don't belong here you are not a robot
>>
Hell yeah its a
>comfy
Life I wake up at
>9 am
Everyday and
>shitpost
Until lunch then I either cook something nice or buy something then
>I start
Working on my art
>while listening
To comfy nujabes or some podcast
>>
>>24398167
Fucking hell really?
>>
I'm fucking miserable
living at home with my parents and still it's my parents that force me to work. Not some jew boss I can just quit from. My parents. 6 days a week and they never want me to stay home I just have to be available to handle all these fucking rude normalfags pushing their problems onto me making me all stressed. I feel like killing them and myself. It's literally the only way out. They've given me no other option.
>>
>>24399215
Get the fuck away from my comfy thread robotslim e nobody cares about you here
>>
File: pnt.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
pnt.png
2 MB, 1366x768
It's 7am here on the west coast of America, i'm going to brush my teeth and try and pass out in my old sunken mattress. i'll probably wake up at 6pm and browse the internet until my parents go to sleep and make myself a snack, then browse more internet until its 7am again. I have done this everyday for the past 2 weeks. Is it a nice life? no, its no life at all. Is it my fault? yes.
>>
>>24398087
It's good that you pay rent atleast, but you should consider buying a flat somewhere else.
>>
It's good that you give them some money
>>
>>24398383
>>24398411
Good way to get your kidneys stolen
>>
File: 1439940451578.jpg (89 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
1439940451578.jpg
89 KB, 386x661
Wageslave here.
>work 2 jobs
>live rent and bill free with parents
>hobbies are shitposting on 4chan, looking at dank memes, playing DoTA 2
>smoke on a 30 minute commute to job
>live in the middle of no-where with no neighbors
>>
>Live with mum who is an absolute saint
>work a few days a week
>no rent or bills
>by my own food because /fit/
>spend rest on comics and games

I started typing that out as a good thing but now I'm just kinda sad.
>>
File: 1443959029064.jpg (111 KB, 455x675) Image search: [Google]
1443959029064.jpg
111 KB, 455x675
do you like anime?

bloxx
>>
>>24399845
Op
I did'nt watch anime but i read Hentai
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.