[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf has herpes wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9
File: herpes.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
herpes.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1200
my gf has herpes on her lips, she got it from her female flatmate when sharing a spoon. wat do? apparently everybody has it, but I've never had a fucked up herpes mouth like this so they're probably lying and trying to normalize their disease.

I am definitely not infected, I had no contact with her for months and she just recently found out. so what the fuck do I do? dump her?
>>
>>24398083
>my gf
stopped reading there
>>
>>24398083
>I had no contact with her for months

Long distance relationship? She prolly cheated
>>
File: 1443747555912.jpg (28 KB, 188x280) Image search: [Google]
1443747555912.jpg
28 KB, 188x280
>>24398083
>she got it from her female flatmate when sharing a spoon.
Saved you a thread.
>>
File: 1327866946343.jpg (121 KB, 572x471) Image search: [Google]
1327866946343.jpg
121 KB, 572x471
>>24398083
>apparently everybody has it
>>
>>24398098
yes, but I don't think she cheated. maybe it's true though. let's assume for a second that she didn't cheat, should I dump her anyways?
>>
File: 1447869979439.gif (208 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1447869979439.gif
208 KB, 500x476
They're trying to normalize their shitty STD. Don't let her suck your dick or your penis is done for. Chances are she actually sucked a herpes ridden cock like a whore, women are notorious for lying about herpes.

Would you date a girl with AIDS? No? Dump her.
>>
>>24398083
>everybody has it
I don't know a single person with herpes. Maybe your girlfriend is just a huge whore?
>>
>>24398114
>should I dump her anyways?

yea
>>
>>24398116
well apparently it's not even an STD because "hurr everybody has it but they jus don't realize it". There are two types of herpes, but I'm not particularly knowledgable about herpes so I'm not sure if both are STDs.

I just don't know man. The internet is full of roastie sluts who normalize their diseases, I have conflicting information and I don't know what to do.
>>
Most people actually do have it in an asymptomatic form and the disease is pretty babby tier as far as chronic viral infections go but this is clearly kuck b8
>>
Your girlfriend made out with the girl she was 'spooning' with, or she sucked someone's dick. If you're okay with that get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>24398083
>dump her?
keep her for handjobs till you find another
>>
Only genital herpes is STD , mouth herpes can be transmitted from just shared glass or in this case, spoon.

The sores come somtime, but only look ugly, not doing anything, they go away after a few days/week and then dont spread until ghey appear again, which may be weeks/montgs/years. Since herpes sounds so extreme, mouth herpes are usually hust called cold sores. Since they usually appear if u have them and get a cold. They are very common
>>
>>24398083
>she got it from her female flatmate when sharing a spoon
No she didn't, m8. That's not how it happened.
>>
>>24398083
>shared a spoon with female flatmate

replace spoon with dick, female with male and flatmate with random nigger from da club.
>>
Genital herpes and labial herpes are different strains and they hardly ever infect the other's niche.

She could have had this for years and it flourished because herpes is fucked up like that.

Tell her to send you a pic of flatmate I guess, but generally herpes is very contagious and the spoon story could be real.

Jusy get her some aciclovir until she's not infectious and you'll be fine.
>>
>>24398273
>shared
>>
Why dump her, its probably not much and you'l regret when youll be alone
>>
>>24398373
>probably not much

okaym8

>>24398083

Get rid of her OP, she cheated on you!

Shit like this doesn't randomly appear without contact with someone who is infected.
>>
>>24398284
I gave the mouth herpes to a girl's vagina. So yeah, it does happen dude.
>>
I have this too, no idea where it came from a I've only ever had one boyfriend in my life and this year marks nine years for us.

Still, nine years and I've never once passed it on to him. You generally can't unless you're doing stuff like kissing whilst she had active sores.

It's really not a big deal, don't most of the planet have it at this point? I mean even kids can catch it from kissing their parents of they have the virus.
>>
>>24398083
>>24398114
>>24398113
>r9k on infectious disease
never change

https://www.aad.org/dermatology-a-to-z/diseases-and-treatments/e---h/herpes-simplex/who-gets-causes
>Most people get HSV-1 (herpes simplex type 1) as an infant or child. This virus can be spread by skin-to-skin contact with an adult who carries the virus. An adult does not have to have sores to spread the virus.

https://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/herpes-simplex-virus
>Exposure to HSV-1 is extremely common -- as many as 90% of American adults have been exposed to the virus -- and there is no stigma to having a cold sore. However, HSV-2, or genital herpes, can cause embarrassment.
>>
>Tfw cold sores despite being a virgin

epic
>>
>>24398535
>there is no stigma to having a cold sore
All we're saying is maybe there should be.
>>
>>24398580
>All we're saying is maybe there should be.
Your reasoning?
>>
>>24398427
It's more likely that it was actually gonorrea
>>
It's a nasty std and you will inevitably get it and have pussy penis sores on your mouth at random times that take forever to go away.

We both know the spoon was Chad's dick in a 3some. White Chad's are usually clean too, so it was probably a nigger. You should honor kill her desu, but at the least break up and send n00dz to family, friends, and employeremployer on Facebook. Here too Plz.
>>
>>24398114
do you want herpes? if so, stay with her. if you don't want herpes, leave her.

If you get herpes and then break up with her in the future, how will you feel? Do you think the herpes will have been worth it?
>>
>>24398138
Well she obviously doesn't have the dormant type so you can throw your entire post out the window.
>>
>>24398592
Because it means you've contracted a virus. Do you want to remove the stigma from contracting AIDS as well?
>>
I have this red mark on the tip of my dick thats been there for a few weeks. It never blistered so idk what the fuck it is. I don't know if my bitch of an ex gave me herpes or what but im scared.

Ive looked up pics of herpes online and it looks nothing like it what the fuck could it be?
>>
>>24398083
yes dump her. she obviously sucked someone's herpaderp dick. they're not called STD's for nothing, bro
>>
File: 1446704899413.png (953 KB, 638x856) Image search: [Google]
1446704899413.png
953 KB, 638x856
>she got it from her female flatmate when sharing a spoon.
>>
>>24398773
you've either got an STD or something like dick psoriasis/eczema.
>>
Bait thread
You all fell for it,
>shared spoon
no one is that dumn
>>
>>24398850
It's not a bait thread that's what she says. I'm just clueless about this disease. But apparently there are two types

>HSV-1 (oral herpes)
Relatively common, you get disgusting blisters on your lips and shit.
>Herpes simplex type 1, which is transmitted through oral secretions or sores on the skin, can be spread through kissing or sharing objects such as toothbrushes or eating utensils.

>HSV-2 (genital herpes)
Disgusting STD.

Apparently both can appear on mouth and genitals. So you could for example have oral herpes (HSV-1) on your cunt.
>>
>>24398592

It reflects poor decision making. There's a good chance she got the std on her mouth by regularly sucking diseased dicks.
>>
>>24398878

You can get hsv2 on your mouth too.
>>
>>24398083
You mean before when she was spooning with tyrone?

Enjoy being a kek
>>
Herpes is common, just most people don't show symptoms
http://www.sexualhealthaustralia.com.au/page/genital_herpes.html
>>
I don't see a problem with her having herpes on her lips.
I had herpes every now and then since I was a toddler, it does not mean she sucked a dick.
>>
I've never met a person without lip herpes, it is very common. Kiss her lips, it tastes interesting
>>
>>24398944

I know brah'. I have aids but I got it from a blood transfusion or smth. It's just a coincidence that I fuck lots of guys and they cum in me raw. It doesn't mean I got aids from some bear pozzing my neghole.
>>
>>24398990
I had it since I was a toddler. What exactly are you trying to say? And why do you compare an disease with a 100% mortality rate to a disease that gives you scratchy lip and is treated by holding a cube of ice for 15 minutes on your lip?
>>
>>24398878
dude she got if off of sucking off another dudes dick
she didnt get it from a spoon
its just like
"Oh I got this std from a toilet seat i luv u baby can you pay for my medical bills?"
dump that bitch she cheatin on you brah
>>
File: what.png (513 KB, 556x558) Image search: [Google]
what.png
513 KB, 556x558
> female flatmate when sharing a spoon

I hope you laughed in her face and left, Anon.
>>
>>24399039
An uncle or your father put his herpes infected dick in your mouth when you were a baby
>>
>>24398209
Can confirm this. I got mouth herpies from sharing a soda with my dad when I was young. I just thought he was being greedy with mountain dew. ;_;

Mouth herpies are spreadable when the sores are around. So just wait until they're gone.

Mouth herpies are so common, 1 out 5 ppl have them.
>>
>>24398738
Influenza is a virus, should there be a stigma associated with it?
>>
>>24398878
>Sharing toothbrushes
Nasty
>>
>>24399057
Or I got because someone with a herpes did a thing that normal people do to kids, like kiss them, or I drank from a glass after somebody with a herpes did, or I just put something in my mouth like all the kids do.
>>
>90% of people in this thread are virgins
>yet they are so well versed in how std's spread
>>
>>24398811
I hope not. I'm hoping that it's a rash or a mark left from her sucking my dick and scraping her teeth across the tip. It might have become redder from the soap I used to use that dried out my skin.
>>
>>24399092

Wtf, I'm pretty sure anyone who would think kissing kids is normal would also be fucked up enough to kiss them with their genitals too.
>>
>>24399118
>Common std's like that are sign of sexual maturity.
I hope you're fucking baiting dude. It's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>24398116
I had my health teacher tell the class that His friend's now wife gave him genital herpes on purpose to "trap" him.
>>
>have herpes
>had it since I was a baby
>lot of people talking about it here as if it was aids
>ask my girlfriend about it
>she laughs and asks why would she mind if I have it
>says a lot of people do
>she doesn't though

Well, so much about that virgins
>>
>>24399158

Brotip:she doesn't care because she got it from sucking all those dicks long before you happened to get yours stuck in her mouth
>>
>>24398083
fuck off
>>>/adv/
>>>/b/
I want you fucking normalfags to fuck off from r9k
>>
>>24398114
>should I dump her anyways?
Unquestionably. Do you want fucking HERPES, MORON?
>>
>>24398083
Throw that bitch to the curb. You have autism,that sucks really bad but the one benefit is the lack of empathy,SO USE IT!
LET YOUR AUTISM HELP U
REMOVE HER
>>
>>24399185
>>24399209
Unlikely, small city and she was young when we started dating.
So if she sucked dicks for fun when she was 15, she would be very well known for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1005 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1005 KB, 3264x2448
Is this herpes?
>>
>>24399246
No, it's a small penis
>>
>>24399254
i'm a grower ;_;
>>
>>24398879
Poor decision of getting from drinking after somebody while a child?
>>
>>24398878
She most probably didn't cheat on you. She could have got it from the spoon, and as long as you don't kiss her while she has them you will be ok.
My dad has it, and had it since he was a kid, and my mother doesn't after 20 years of marriage.

Don't listen to the idiots here, she's fine and you will be fine.
>>
>>24399246

looks like first stage syphillis to me
>>
>>24399246
LITTLE
fuck off robot
>>
>tfw lips get so chapped people have mistaken it for being cold sores
>>
>>24399246

I'm not a doctor but last week I noticed some redness on the head of my cock and foreskin as well. It was pretty splotchy and with the texture of the head it looked almost raised.

After going through a thousand images and reading a few articles I figured that it was Balanitis. Sure enough after making sure to wash my dick twice a day it went away within a few days. A cold has been brewing in my system so I wonder if a weakened immune system had something to do with it. They usually say it's hygiene related but I've never had a problem with this before. Also, my dicktip started to sting as well as the rest of the red area. If it's seems inflamed and painful it's less likely to be something serious like herpes, or so I read.
>>
>>24399398
It looked very similar to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balanitis#/media/File:Inflammation_of_the_glans_penis_and_the_preputial_mucosa.jpg

Although have noticed a spot redness before in a similar spot to what you have. I don't know if it was Balanitis or if I was playing too fast and loose with my foreskin and it hurt the skin where it meets the head.

I would have downloaded that image and then uploaded it here but I'm not going to have pictures of a diseased cock on my computer...
>>
>>24399332
But it's not a sore and its not secretring any fluid.
>>
>>24398083
>dump her
What the fuck is wrong with you? She's probably going to want to kiss you and shit eventually. Dump her ass she has an infection.
>>
>>24399465
>Balanitis
I think thats what it is bro. Thats a relief. I had jock itch a few months ago from not showering for a few hours after the gym. I think that is probably what is causing this.
>>
>>24398083
Nice story she's trying to peddle. She's obviously just a hypergamous sloot. Dump the roastie.
>>
>>24398083
Get away from her immediately and cut contact.
>>
File: 1400187968605.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1400187968605.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
kek at the virgins ITT thinking they know about herpes. Ever had a cold sore on, or near your lip? Guess what, you have herpes.

Herpes is highly contagious, and sharing silverware is a common way it is transferred.
2/3 of the world population has it

I dont know what your question is op.
You think she cheated and thats why you want to break up with her?
Or she has herpes(dont care how she got it) and want to break up with her?

If its the first one, just know that sharing silverware is definitely a common way to get herpes. But she may have cheated on you as well, only you can know.

If you believe her, and love her, then stay with her. Dont let her get away because she has a minor skin condition where she gets a pimple or two now and then.
>>
No, don't dump her because of that, its incredibly common. Dump her because you clearly have a shitty relationship
>>
>>24398083
>she got it from her female flatmate when sharing a spoon
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK YOU GULLIBLE FUCK
>>
>>24400839
Not the same kind of herpes you dumbass.
>>
>>24400911
op didnt specify idiot,
>>
>>24400839
oh look another blown out whore trying to shame people with shit talk and offering nothing useful info wise.

either be useful and share info that is useful or shut your blown out ass up
>>
>>24400953
my post is the more useful here friend

stay bitter.
>>
>>24398878
hsv 1 can appear on both genitalia and mouth

same thing with hsv2.

Both strains can be transferred without any sexual contact.
>>
This is the dumbest thread about 'oral herpes' I've ever read. Congrats /r9k/, this is even dumber than 'roasties'.
>>
>>24398083
It's not the herpes you're thinking OP. Ever heard of a cold sore? Believe it or not this filthy little genetic mutation is more common than you think. AVOID CONTACT until the cold sores go away, she will still be a carrier, but you cannot be infected unless the sores are blistering.

MOST people do have a form of herpes whether it has ever blistered on the skin or not. It's disgusting. DO NOT RISK CATCHING OR ACTIVATING YOUR HERPES IF YOU HAVE IT.

tl,dr do not dump, avoid physical contact until it goes away. herpes lasts forever but the sores and risk of infection does not.
>>
>>24399062
How long do the sores usually stick around for? I am not sure if I just contacted it recently but I've had mouth sores for a few weeks now, they just don't seem to go away. They are on the corners of my mouth and tear when I open it too wide and sometimes I tear off the scabs because they are too visible. Does it need to fully heal before it will go away?
>>
>>24401785
if you just got it then the first couple of break outs with be little more severe, but their severity will decreased dramatically over time.

usually they lasts only a couple days.
>>
>>24398083
i have it and have a gf who doesn't. Tell her to start taking l-lysine and it should keep it at bay. Don't kiss her or share spoons/cups while she has an outbreak and you should be fine.
>>
>>24401376
fucking roastie whore get outtt.
>>
>>24398097
this

not ori
>>
>>24399072
Absolutely. People don't come into close contact with sick people unless they absolutely have to.
>>
>>24398083
>instead of being happy about having a gf and fucking off from /r9k/ for being a normalfag, OP chooses to be a bitch

FUCK YOU
>>
>>24398083
Isn't genital herpes the only form of herpes that's sexually transmitted?
>>
>>24398083
My oneitis had mouth herpes. I actually found it attractive for some reason.
>>
>>24399465
But you put your own teeny diseased pecker online... how is that different from having a picture of a large dick on your computer besides the fact it looks BETTER.
>>
>>24398083
>got it from her female flatmate when sharing a spoon

Gotta be careful with those spoons, OP!
>>
>>24398209
They are both STDs. HPV1 and HPV2 can both appear on almost any part of the body (mouth and genitals) and be transmitted from part to part and between people. HPV1 is just more prone to appearing on the mouth and HPV2 near the genitals (coincidentally the two most commonly touched wet surfaces between people, well maybe not for r9k)

In short: you can get genital herpes from oral and vice versa.
>>
>>24398083

Something tells me you should dump her.

Think about it, man. You ever seen her female flatmate during an outbreak? probably not.

I can't say for sure that she's lying, I'd have to question her for myself + have read her face as she told me the news.

Anyways. Wish you luck man. Whatever you decide, don't let her guilt trip you.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.