[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that half of you will be dead by Christmas hanging like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image%3A2723.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2723.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
Reminder that half of you will be dead by Christmas hanging like little red balls from a tree
>>
File: 1375837298677.jpg (174 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
1375837298677.jpg
174 KB, 650x560
>>24397990
I believe this. Personally cannot wait for the sweet embrace of death and the need to no longer endure the struggle of existence. Probably might even drag a couple of my fellow humans down into the darkness with me. We could all join hands and leap into the unlimited abyss. Together.
>>
File: 392127493.jpg (41 KB, 499x373) Image search: [Google]
392127493.jpg
41 KB, 499x373
>tfw always in the half that survives
>>
protip :
It won't get any better than this, just do it
>>
How does anybody hang themselves? It hurts so fucking bad, I stayed suspended for ten seconds then I couldnt handle the pain.
>>
Reminder that you had a thousand and one chances but you were too stupid to take any of them
>>
>>24397990
>half

Thats a retarded estimate buddy
>>
File: 1437212257361.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1437212257361.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>24398017
It really doesn't. When I was in high school feeling lonely and depressed, people would always tell me that it would get better. I just had to look forward to college, and that after that look forward to pursuing my career, and it would just keep getting better and I would be able to grow as a person in the mean time.

But that was all just false optimism. It doesn't get better. It gets worse. It gets worse when you're lying alone in your dorm room wondering why the 'friends' you made on campus won't invite you out anywhere. It gets worse when your grades turn to shit because you can't even muster the motivation to drag yourself out of bed and study. And it doesn't end there. The worst part is when you have to spend 40+ years working a soul-crushing job in some grey office environment.

Why do you think suicide rates are highest among middle-aged males? If things actually got better, that wouldn't be the case. Life is just an endless spiral of misery and despair. Unless you were lucky enough to be born into the top 1%, it would be better to just end it now and avoid the anguish of trying to push through and survive.
>>
>>24398047
Reminder that most suicides happen around Christmas
Reminder that Christmas is around the corner
Reminder to say goodbye
>>
>>24398088
Reminder that all of this was because of your choices
Reminder that It could have been different
>>
>>24398115
Please explain to me what I could have done differently to avoid this outcome.

I've made every effort in the past to make friends and do well in my studies. But in the end it just doesn't cut it. For some reason I can't seem to 'click' with people, and even though I'm not a terrible conversationalist I always alienate them before I even open my mouth. There's just something about being an autist that repels people on a subconscious level, and makes them want to avoid you regardless of how nice you try to be.

So I became depressed and here I am feeling quite certain that I'm not going to make it the new year. Pretty much the only thing keeping my alive at the moment is the new Star Wars movie. After I've seen that I guess I'll just get it over with once and for all and kill myself.
>>
>>24398148
You could have tried harder
You could have gone out without that mentality
Reminder that people worse off than you make it with sheer effort
>>
>>24397990
considered it
but it'd be more satisfying to vanish
assumed dead
then actually die a long fucking time afterwards
>>
>>24398092
Reminder

reminder reminder reminder
>>
File: Oh I love this part.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Oh I love this part.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>24397990
You're not wrong, I'm going tonight. Hopefully.
>>
File: 1432987735191.jpg (8 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1432987735191.jpg
8 KB, 232x217
>>24398148
you could've been yourself :^)
>>
>>24398148
This anon is successfully ebin trelling in a couple threads. Pay him no (You)s.
>>
>>24398179
>tried harder

Then I would've just come off as a creep.
>>
>>24398179
I dont know if I could have tried harder. Ive had no friends my entire life.
Im sick of being brushed off. Ive just adapted to the point where I cant have a conversation with more than one person because my brain just switches off, theres literally nothing I can do about it as its just automatic
I wish I was dead. I wish someone, for once in my life, would notice me and not see me as something in the way
>>
>>24398219
Reminder that it could always be you
>>
>>24398219
Please give me more (You)s, they're as important to me as reddit karma!
>>
>>24398232
Reminder that you could have learned from your mistakes but you didn't
Reminder that you could have sticker out but you choose not to
Reminder that people were ready to love and accept you if you were smart enough to approach them correctly
>>
remember all the things you failed, think about all the people who made it, send a goodbye text to the 3 contacts in your phone : mum pops and grandma.
Final destination
Hopefully in the afterlife you won't hear the laughter of others anymore
>>
>>24398236
No problem anon, I got you covered.
>>
>>24398259
I was a fucking child, how do I learn this stuff when my parents were too busy to give me the time of day, and no one in my life treated me as anything but a distraction
Im sick of this cycle of misanthropy, utter nihilism and then a total collapse where I can barely function. Theres no alternative
>>
>>24398299
thanks anon, here have this (You) in return
>>
>>24398325
Remember that everyone else could
Reminder that there is nothing special about you
>>
>>24398325
Reminder that nobody ever hated you because of how you were born or who your parents were or anything outside of your control
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.