[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting thread pls post pics pic is not mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: faggot.jpg (125 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
125 KB, 500x375
Cutting thread pls

post pics

pic is not mine
>>
I hate myself, but I couldn't stomach cutting myself like that. What is wrong with these people?
>>
>>24397652
Can you post your feet? :3
>>
>skittles
Skittles are nasty you faggot, who eats those and is genuinely enjoying life?
>>
File: 1446959623362s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1446959623362s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>24397724
that's bait
>>
>>24397652
Reminder that cutting is a retarded cry for attention
Reminder that it won't work
Reminder that people will always think you are retarded when they see the marks
>>
>>24397652
Reminder that you are an entitled and spoiled brat
Reminder that people worked hard for you
Reminder that you don't deserve all you have
>>
>>24397652
is this a diaper next to the skittles
>>
>>24397724
Everything I touch turns to skittles
>>
Aww, this is a sad thread! I will be less sad if you wear kitten ears!
>>
>>24397680
It just feels really good. Not sure why. A science anon probably could tell you.
>>
File: 1447369843941.png (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447369843941.png
46 KB, 300x300
>Thinking about cutting because I feel I deserve pain and non-scarring methods don't hurt enough anymore
>Don't want to be associated with the people who do it for cathartic reasons or for attention
>>
>>24397652
I remember back in the day you had to go to live journal or deviantart to find cutters.

I guess 4chan really is infested with normies now.
>>
>>24398447
Cut your thighs. Easy to hide. Also lighter burns are also easy to hide.
>>
>>24398473
I was thinking burns too, and yeah, in that location.

I've heard cutting hurts worse than burns, so I'll do that.
>>
File: IMG_20151120_084228.jpg (455 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_084228.jpg
455 KB, 1280x768
I was having a mental breakdown and just wanted to see some blood lol.
>>
>>24398447
> posting about how you don't want attention on an imageboard to be seen by thousands
>>
>>24398483
Its more along the lines of cutting hurts more with less effort. With burns, you have to hold it against your skin, which is harder than sliding the blade.

They hurt differently though, so try both and see which you prefer.
>>
>>24398498
Lol is a normie word. Dont use it here.
>>
>>24398513
An ANONYMOUS image board.
>>
Reminder to NEVER EVER date a girl with cutting scars because she is legitimately, certifiably insane.

Reminder that the "cutting releases endorphins that make me feel good" meme is a cover crazy cunts say to pretend they're not insane. Eating spicy food, chocolate, winning a game, listening to music, and masturbation all release the same exact endorphins yet they choose to slice themselves up because THEY ARE CRAZY.

Reminder that if you share a bed with someone mentally unstable enough to keep a knife under their pillow might one day wake up and decide to cut you.
>OH! I CUT MYSELF AND I WOULD NEVER CUT SOMEONE ELSE!
Yeah, right. You expect anyone to believe that you can differentiate between right and wrong when you're a psychopath who flays your body open to "feel good?"
>>
>>24398423
Beats me really. It feels good kinda the same way a really tough work-out feels good.
>>
>>24398447
>cut arms
>people see and give me shit
>cut body
>not satisfying and is annoyingly uncomfortable for days
I wish I found out burning sooner. Cutting is such a huge thing that people will notice it from a mile away but if you burn yourself then you can do it easily to almost any part of your body, it's more satisfying than cutting (in my opinion) and people won't assume anything is wrong if you just say something like "I made burgers and some oil splashed on me" or (literally) "I spilled my spaghetti"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.