[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is travelling overseas on a contiki tour. And she told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: received_905488666166022.jpg (39 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
received_905488666166022.jpg
39 KB, 640x960
My gf is travelling overseas on a contiki tour. And she told me how one of the guys she befriend asked if they could spoon, she didn't do it. I got mad about the fact he asked at all and she started saying "he only meant it as a friend" which really pissed me off. Am i being keked? Her defending someone who wanted to be intimate seems like the road to kek-hood. What is your opinion?
Pic related, man in question
>>
Replace all the "kek" with "kek" and you know what i mean, idk why the fuck that happened
>>
yeah he has or will smash that, sorry guy.
>>
>>24397176
>Replace all the "kek" with "kek"

I don't understand.
>>
she spooned and seeks validation
and by spooning i mean she was fucked by him
>>
C U C K not kek why the fuck is this happening
>>
>>24397195
You probably have a virus senpai
>>
>>24397195
>>24397176
>>24397162
holeee shit gtfo you fucking newfag.

nobody wants to read your faggy blogposts.
>>
>>24397162
OP the guy's dick is probably already been in your gf's pussy by now
>>
that's why me and my bf have pass days, fridays and saturdays are pass days, when we can see other people, and when he is away on business those are pass days too.
>>
>>24397162
He looks like the type of guy that fucks your gf then claims it's your fault for having such a small dick.
>>
Bro I'm sorry to tell you but everyone fucks on contiki tours. Everyone. Like I aint even lying it is the laziest way to be hammered for weeks and sleep around without anyone finding out.
>>
keep pressing the question and the truth will slowly trickle out
>>
>>24397162
Dump her. Immediately. Do not let this shit fester.

Also fuck you normie, reeeee, etc.
>>
File: 1415999100432.png (690 KB, 1221x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415999100432.png
690 KB, 1221x1080
>>24397162
>My gf is travelling overseas
Reminds me of pic related.

>Am i being keked?
You already are kekd.
You do know that she most likely already spooned with him and his hands just wondered on every inch of her body... She's "asking" you now for permission just because she wants herself to feel better.
Now if you say that you don't mind since he's just a friend, she might as well fuck with him and she will tell you it's your fault because you weren't fighting for her/weren't jealous. So she was confused and lost and they guy was there... She will turn it around and make it as if you pushed her into cheating on you.
Of course if you say you're not ok with it, she will think you're insecure and overprotective and that you want to control her. She will look for "support" and the other guy will be there... and of course it will be all your fault because you didn't trust her and tried to control her.
You are fucked either way OP.
>>
The guy in OPs pic looks like he does not give a fuck about her relationship status and will indeed try to fuck her.

I think your girlfriend knows he wants to fuck her but when it's called "spooning" it really is fucking. But girls don't like to know they want to fuck strangers too so they leave up to guys to fuck them. Making her the victim, so you can't get mad at her. But you will get mad at her and call her a dirty dirty whore-cunt. And then she'll cry and you WILL punch her in the face.

That's why you don't let your girlfriend go abroad on her own.
>>
If she's cheating on me, then i don't have anyone left. I somewhat cut contact with many of my previous friends due to focusing on my relationship. Wow i am in a bad place right now
>>
>>24397283
you do realise 99% of the time "pass days" only benefit women?

only women can pick someone up on a whim whenever they feel like
>>
she fucked him bro there's no doubt about it
>>
>>24397162
look at that hand he's got on your girl man. You have to beat his ass somehow. Hit him with a lead pipe wait out by his car or stalk him for a few days to find a good way to do it
>>
>>24397837
After you hit him with the lead pipe stab him once in his groin to hem in the trauma or cut his face a little bit. Then next time you see him talk about how unsafe it's getting in your town and be really airy in your tone
>>
>>24397162

what the fuck is "to spoon"?
>>
>>24397898
First step in a woman's plan to say "it just happened"
>>
>>24397162
when did jesse pinkman get so fat?
>>
She has already fucked him. The spooning thing was just to gauge your reaction.
>>
>>24397176
kek

No but really, lurk more
>>
Spooning was a test she's probably already fucked him and judging by the look of the guy he doesn't give a fuck.

Ask yourself this. Why did she feel the need to tell you about a guy she shot down?
>>
>>24398091
Not always the case, some couples tell each other these things, however her getting defensive is concerning
>>
>>24397385
I felt my brain tearing when trying to comprehend her denial of such obvious hypocrisy. One of those last sentences towards the end, what the fuck? How do these sluts even put their clothes on in the morning when they such illogical thoughts?
>>
>>24397162
Why would you let her go overseas? You know she's going to be a lot more stretched out down there don't you OP?
>>
Why aren't you going with her you realize she's going to hook up with Chad from the tour
>>
>>24397207
Yeah, i think you cought system32 :/ better delete that bro
>>
>>24397162
shes cheating bro
>>
File: 1447226910197.jpg (188 KB, 1482x659) Image search: [Google]
1447226910197.jpg
188 KB, 1482x659
>>24397162

SHE IS CHEATING YOU FUCKING CVCK

jesus damn, dump this goddamn slut BUT: wait until she gets home to do it. The fact that she is even lying about 'we only spooned, anon!' to you means two things:

>1. She is trying to gauge your reaction and decide, rather short-sightedly, whether or not to fess up.
>2. She is feeling some far ancestor of the pressure we men refer to as 'guilt,' otherwise she wouldnt have done no. 1

So, however small, there is guilt here. Get a bit worried toward her so she knows she fucked up and there might be consequences when she gets home, but leave it there.

Let it ruin the rest of her trip, if you can. Don't give her 'freedom' on her slut safari by dumping her now.

Let her torture herself, if you can at all.
>>
>>24397162
>"asked if they could spoon"
Who the fuck asks if they can spoon? You are a fucking pussy, you are too emotionally fragile to see how obvious your cheating bitch is and subconsciously reverted to coming to r9k where you knew everyone will tell you what a cheating bitch your gf is and how you are a cu cked pussy.

In other words fuck you, you stupid cu ck. Grow a sack.
>I somewhat cut contact with many of my previous friends due to focusing on my relationship
Kill yourself
>>
>>24397283
xD LOL hey can I fuck your roastie cunt infront of your c u ck husband?
>>
Senpai-sama you are a fucking

C U C K S T E R
>>
If the guy knew she was taken how was she not offended
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (60 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
60 KB, 480x360
>>24401086
>have bf I love very much
>friend of mine makes advances
>cut being friends with guy
>tfw he thought it was appropriate to disrespect my bf in that manner
>>
Why would you stay in a relationship with somebody who was going on one of these things?
>>
>>24397162
If thats your gf in pic wtf is he doing with his arm around her like that
>>
>>24397162
if pic related then he fucked her for sure and you can see in his eyes that he is daring you to do something about that.
you should just put mask on and go out beat his ass and wait for GFs reaction. if she instantly accuses you then she indeed fucked with him.
>>
>>24397162
She 100% fucked him, look at where his hand is and you can see that.
>>
sorry but she just keked you
>>
>>24397385
lol @ being friends with skanklets and listening to their advice
>>
>>24397176
Fucking normie get off this board
>>
>>24397195
Did you just start using 4chan today?
>>
>>24397162
You are clueless

>"I want to spoon as friends"

Yeah, and I want a blowjob as friends...
>>
>>24403987
Wait, you don't give your friends brojobs? What are you senpai, gay or something?
>>
>>24397162

She already fucked him and she only brought it up to test the waters on how you would react.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.