[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come it's OK for men to talk about their physical preferences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x960
How come it's OK for men to talk about their physical preferences in women (no tattoos or piercings, innie vagina, petite), yet when I express that I like tall boys I get called a whore, slut, roastie, etc.?
>>
bc you are a roastie, roastie
>>
Tits or get the fuck out, you know the rules roastie
>>
>>24396799
The only time men are ever allowed to discuss preferences in women is when they're with their male friends. Even then it's still iffy. Men are constantly criticized for having preferences in women, what fucking world are you from Tumblrina?
>>
OP is gay as fuck
>>
>>24396799
That's because what you really like is money, and it's just a statistical cop-out that you plaster that preference on "tall boys".
>>
Because when it gets down to it a guy will still be able to fall for a girl who smiles at him even if she doesnt meet his preferences.
Women however ignore every male who isnt perfect.
>>
>>24396799
cuz theyre manlets or theyre jealous you get to hog all the tall boys
>>
File: 1443497393657.gif (843 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1443497393657.gif
843 KB, 246x246
>>24396799
Because with men, they are literal preferences. Women on the other hand, seem to confuse "preferences" with bare minimum.
I'm a guy who like wide hips. Does that mean if I came across a woman who I got along with great who had thinner hips I would refuse to be in a relationship with her? Absolutely not.
However if a woman comes across a man who is say, shorter than her "preferences", she won't give him the time of day, regardless of any of his other traits.
>>
File: 1447875015874.gif (646 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447875015874.gif
646 KB, 320x240
cause maybe all girls want the same?

they only settle for less because they can't get what they want.
>>
>>24397509
True... I have preferences and my gf doesn't meet a lot of them. My wishlist:

>petite
>big boobs
>curvy

She's tall, skinny, and has small boobs. But that didn't stop us from dating.
>>
because men cant easily get women and it pains us

you can get almost any guy you want so dont rub your preferences in our face
>>
>>24397509
Thick af

got a name?
>>
Because women all want the same tall, handsome guy with muscles

Meanwhile men likes every type of women. Hell, there is fucking "fat soft belly" fetish threads here daily. There are even men who has a fetish for disabilities.
>>
>>24396799
In real life its the polar opposite. Thats why.
>>
>>24396799
desu whenever guys talk about their preferences it's just bullshit. They would fuck anything with a hole if they had the chance and there's a connection or some chemistry
>>
>>24396799
men:
>just don't be fat
women:
>taller than 6'3,white,big dick,blue eyes,ripped,perfect teeth,nice hair etc
>>
>>24398439
Bullshit and you know it.
I know plenty of girls who prefer skinny guys.
I personally prefer guys shorter than me.

This thread is still shit.
Both genders constantly talk about their physical preferences in their potential partner and there's nothing fucking wrong with it. It's human nature.

Qt manlets plz apply, k thx bye.
>>
>>24396799
Cause all those women preferences are things the women chose while height is not something you can change. I don't really care because I like short girls but tall girls like me. Every woman I have dated has been taller than me trust me it gets really old really quick. Currently my only option is this amazon woman with a barbarian name. She is known for beating her spouses when they cheat on her instead of the usual thing of cheating back. I got a pretty good track record so I'm not to worried but she also wants to be treated like a princess and I'm not down for that. She is the typical type that I end up with though
>>
>>24399646
>trust me it gets really old really quick
So if you dislike tall women for being tall it's fine, but if short women dislike you for being short it's not fine?
Top kek.
>>
>>24399602
you're a mentally ill man with mutilated penis, not a girl
>>
>>24399602
>I personally prefer guys shorter than me.

f-f-f-florida??
>>
>>24399665
no he dislikes tall women because he is short so actually he dislikes his own height
>>
>>24397509
who is this minion of the devil
>>
>>24399602
5'3" asian qt applying
>>
>>24396799

do women really think this guy is attractive? hes too muscly
>>
>>24399988
> don't worry, you never will
>>
>>24399988
Too muscly? There's no such fucking thing. Muscle means you are healthy, a lot of muscle means you have discipline and work hard.
>>
>>24400079
that much muscle means roids
>>
>>24400124
No, you know nothing. That's attainable naturally, all you have to do is eat enough and work hard for years, he's just low bodyfat so he looks extra ripped.
>>
>>24400186
Well, that poster is right he's on roids, but not because of his size, which might be achievable natty. But his delts give him away as a fraud.
>>
>>24400186
>That's attainable naturally

KEK
>>
well it's actually the opposite
I took the bait I guess
>>
>>24400186
whoever you are stop deluding yourself thinking jeff seid's physique is achievable naturally
You obviously know shit about bodybuilding
>>
>>24400214
>>24400124
>not knowing the difference between bodybuilding and weightlifting
It's an exact fucking science you dumbwits, all you have to do is eat and do high repetition sets to build muscle.
>>
>>24400214
Remember he started lifting at 15, his CVS was pumping mostly testosterone at the time.
>>
>>24397509
this anon speaks the truth 2bh familias
>>
>>24399602
>I personally prefer guys shorter than me

It's either you're a man or mentally deranged
woman
>>
>>24396799
Because mad.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.