[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are permitted to have sex with a qt3.14 azn grl for FREE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 224151_v1.jpg (28 KB, 335x435) Image search: [Google]
224151_v1.jpg
28 KB, 335x435
You are permitted to have sex with a qt3.14 azn grl for FREE under the one condition that you fuck her in the CHAD POSITION
Do you take up this offer? How would you do?
>>
I would last for 10 seconds

Because I have premature ejaculation
>>
>>24395947
>implying I want to touch real women
>implying I can get it up
>implying I'm strong enough to stand while holding someone
>implying
>>
I can't even do ten push-ups.
>>
too much work desu
>>
I'd do it desu

Except it'd be the legs over shoulder not around the waist.
>>
Me and my MILF fuckbuddy do this sometimes. She lets me cum inside too.
>>
>>24395992

not the sex the gf kek
>>
Why the fuck not?

The QT is probably like 4'10" and 90lb so it's not like it'd be difficult. I used to carry heavier stuff around the shop all the time, an E46 M3 differential full of fluid probably weighs more than that.

Plus, sex hormones make you a superman. I can barely do a push-up, but when I had a GF I could hold myself up in missionary for an hour or more.
>>
I have the strength, but my dick is small so it probably wouldn't work and be really stupid
>>
>>24395974
>>implying I want to touch real women
denial senpai
>>
>azn

no thx
>>
i want to do this with danish single mom but she rejects me all the time
im not gona give up though, youll ride me as you should
>>
>>24397068
This.

You fucking weebs can have your toy pedo proxy women.
>>
>>24395947

>implying that most Chads can even maintain this position
>>
I'd do badly as I have a small dick and I'm skinnyfat at best
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.