[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a problem with this image, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 11
File: 1448006614395.jpg (215 KB, 750x828) Image search: [Google]
1448006614395.jpg
215 KB, 750x828
Do you have a problem with this image, /r9k/?
>>
>>24395643

>wanting to be a woman when you're expected to do everything for yourself anyway
>>
>>24395643
Peepee = boy
Vagoo = girl

I knew this from a very early age. Some might even call me a prodigy when it comes to things like this.
>>
>>24395643
He still looks like a pretty girly man, would fuck post OP
>>
>>24395643
High level of delusion and autism there. Seriously I don't care what you want to be or what you want to wear, but this people do too much mental gymnastic to justify their "struggles with society".
>>
He acknowledges having a vagina is a vital part of being a woman, yet still pretends he is one anyway. So I guess being a tranny is a mental illness after all, since at the very least he's delusional.
>>
I've always wondered if this was satire or not
>>
>>24395643
it's not just the benis that makes him not female, but the fact he has a Y chromosome,
Even if he has XXY syndrome, there will still be a Y chromosome present in all his cells.
>>
Enough. This shit was funny at first, but these people seriously need to be eradicated from the earth. They are mentally ill and are worse than bible thumpers.
>>
>>24397066
Im mtf and I'm not sure anymore. We seem to be letting iin whatever fruity fuck like Jenner who puts in zero effort to pass and is clearly missing all the self torture that consumes my soul ever day.
>tfw have major doubts and struggle with transitioning
>turns out im incredibly dysphoric and make the other "trans" look like fakers
>>
I'm bi and would actually entertain the idea of dating a teams girl if they didn't actually think they were magically a girl now that they took their titty skittles. I know some are sane enough to acknowledge that, but most seem pretty delusional.
>>
>>24397489
What about XX male syndrome?

Checkmate atheist.
>>
>>24397650
>teams girl
Fucking Christ autocorrect
*trans girl
>>
Skinny women are more beautiful than curvy ones tbqh famiglia, as long as they are real women and not some mentally ill faggot
>>
>>24397660
a freak of nature

doesn't change anything

there are mutant babies born with 3 arms, you gonna start telling me that their normal humans
>>
>>24397625
>mtf
>male to female

I wasn't aware we had invented a magical surgery which could alter genetics and basic biology. Tell me, was it painful losing your Y chromosome?
>>
>>24397625
>Jenner puts in zero effort

Um.... I dunno, loooked like a lot of effort to me. The real controversy surrounding Jenner is the whole WOMAN OF THE YEAR award bullshit, when she'd only been out as a woman for a total of 6 months AND her 'struggle' to be trans was made easy by all the money her family has.

Honestly, whether or not you think Jenner is actually trans is really besides the point when it comes down to it.
>>
>>24397489
>>24397489
You can be XY and female. (Swyer syndrome)
>>
y does society wanna normalize transexuals so much.

it's not normal, it'll never be normal, fug off.

i wont go out and lynch a tranny but I'll be fucked if I'll ever just one day wake up and say "oye thats a totally normal thing to do"

in short: Carthage must burn.
>>
>>24397673
With babies born with three arms you can see the difference. With someone born with a genetic defect like XX male syndrome, you literally can't see or experience it unless they tell you about it. So yeah, I'd say people with XX male syndrome/XY female syndrome are pretty normal people, since they live near enough exactly the same kind of lives as most people without those defects.

Source: I'm one of them.
>>
>>24397625
>all the self torture that consumes my soul ever day
god I bet this is coming from someone who has never worked a day in their fucking life
I hate millenials so much
>>
>>24395643
If he's comfortable with his own body, why did he make this image?
>>
>>24397695
Its the new normie meme basically. For so long, media and society and whatever have all been HAHAHAH TRANNIES all the time. But with the growing understanding of other people's problems and empathy for each other, public opinion changed. Nobody cared and they see trannies as just people too. The media has latched onto this change in opinion, and is now doing its best to make sure that they have their 15 minutes of being kind to trannies, because they know that the normies will get mad otherwise. Normies get mad, the ratings plummet, and they have to deal with all the normies getting offended on behalf of the trannies.

tldr; gangsta rap made me do it
>>
>>24397695
>y does society wanna normalize transexuals so much.
because someone spared us the pain of seeing Caityln Jenner in natural light by the miracles of photoshop.

and now everyone thinks xe has an amazing body.
>>
>>24395643
Yes. I find this offensive
>>
>>24397700
you're still a freak of nature, and I don't mean that in a negative way, you've got a defect that literally billions of other humans throughout history have avoided

also, it has nothing to do with trans people, it's a completely separate thing, it's a biological curiosity

a (normal born) man, will never be a women, and vice versa
>>
>>24395643
It makes me pretty angry, yeah.
>>
>>24395643
this image made me feel dysphoric
>>
>>24397675
That's not how being trans works. Basically during development, you get one hormone bath that develops your brain and then later you get a second bath in sex hormones. In trans, the brain say in my case gets female hormones and the body gets male. It doesnt matter what my body thinks that its male because my brain is female. All that shit about passing and what not is secondary. I was so violent and suicidal and psychotic being on testosterone. Estrogen made me feel happy and normal and mentally I feel great now.
>>
>>24397676
Are you fucking serious? I barely made it a decade when I learned it was possible to transition. Ive tried to seriously commit suicide at least 4 times. Used to self mutilate constantly. I've broken my hand twice punching concrete. Been hospitalized.

That mother fucker has hundreds of millions of dollars and can't pay a speech therapist to spend two minutes on his voice much less live like that for 65 years. HE DOESN'T EVEN TAKE HORMONES. He sounds like he hangs out with Sean Connery. He also murdered that woman. Hes just a fucking rich white man in a dress playing pretend.
>>
>>24395643
I am to autistic to understand people's obsession with their appearance.
>>
>>24395643
>this is what the media tells me

No, that's what literally every other person on the planet would tell you.
>>
>>24397703
Is that what life is to you? A job? Jobs are fucking easy. I love working. You know why? Cause every minute I'm completing some mindless task, means my mind isn't really capable of thinking of how horrible my life is. Its a great fucking escape.Like most transgenders I was homeless and my family was abusive and I ran away when I was seventeen and I supported myself since then.
>>
>>24395643
What the fuck does it even mean to be a woman if not biology?
>>
>>24395643
No, because it has absolutely nothing to do with me.
>>
>>24395673
Damn you're smart. Please do my homework for me? I can't figure out how to diffrentiate.
>>
That is the exact opposite of what the media tells women to look like. Anorexic plastic dolls are still all the rage.
>>
>>24395643
>Media telling you you need big tatatas
No that would be the high t males that don't like girls with 10 year old bodies.
>>
>>24395643
>lots of curves (without being fat)
she is pretty fat for 'media' standards, only black women have those thighs on average
>>
>>24397789
Except all the scientists are pretty sure that transsexuality is a neurological brain disorder but there's not really any money in proving it well or really the capacity to get us together to study in the first place. I've only met one other trans person irl. I mean sure you can be one of those tumblr demiqueer hippokin fucks who have latched themselves onto our T letter butt those people should go die in a fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 400x366
>>24397625
>all the self torture that consumes my soul ever day.
>>
>>24398346
Lots of things. Social queues, appearance, voice, mannerisms, all dictate what your gender is more than your biology unless you're heavily stereotypically one sex. You look at someone and judge on a lot of memories in your head. If you're like hulk hogan people can easily tell you are male. If you're asian, you can very easily look like the other gender based on what you're wearing because the difference between the sexes is so little biologically.
>>
>>24398153
The science on this is far far less conclusive than you've been led to believe. It is not a well-understood phenomenon AT ALL, only speculations that go far beyond what can really be inferred from the data.
>>
>>24398316
>.Like most transgenders I was homeless and my family was abusive
Sounds like a coping mechanism stemming from an abusive past.
You know what normal people call those? Mental issues and there are therapists specifically out there to handle with abused and neglected children.

But hey, you go faggot. If you really think it's normal to take a dick up the ass while wearing a dress because mommy slapped you around then gods speed
>>
>>24398466
>implying being an effeminate male makes you a woman or being a masculine female makes you a man
No. This is totally regressive in fact.
>>
>>24398316
I hope your parents find you again and continue to thrash you.

You're an abomination.
>>
>>24398153
Just wanted to confirm your statement here. I'm male and testosterone makes me feel like a fucking God. After a session of lifting, the pump surges through my body to the very core essence of my being. I feel monstrous and alive, with a strong urge to dominate and rise above the world. I get the same drive from debate, ruthlessly crushing an opponent with the intellectual weight of my rhetoric. To me, the masculine means to mercilessly push through the heart of competition, to have boundless ambition and strike true with it. There are no half measures.
>>
>>24398499
>know a guy from Caribbean or something who was homeless at 16, when his father killed himself after his mother OD'd on heroin at 12
>was sucking dicks to get by
>LITERALLY puts scissors in his asshole on webcam for food money
>was raped, said he's killed a guy or some, I have reason to believe him

>meanwhile in tranny world
>come from privileged family that beats them for being faggots
>get "raped" 100+ times as they "explore" their sexuality in teens
>oh yeah never report the rapists too what would happen if someone found out they were tranny???
>check in with the doctors at 18, get neetbux and lesbians galore
I want to be a tranny, it's easy mode
>>
>>24398421
I wasn'tt being dramatic or edgy. Before I got on estrogen, I was punching bricks walls, broke a wall, broke doors. I was literally psychotic most of the time. I used tofuckthis mamarine's wife in the hope hed find out and shoot me. I used to cry in the car several times a day. Cry when I got home in the shower so my gf couldn't hear. Used to cut everyday well not cut as much as carve the same past over and over and just slice at myself. I usually spent hours cutting until my entire body wascovered in dropping blood and it pulled and hurt a lot whenever I tried to move.I am severely addicted to the endorphins from causing that much pain. It was the only thing that calmed me down. It must be like what heroin is like. I also used to drink like a ,5th every couple of days binge drinking until I couldnt move. Id have reckless sex a lot to try and make the intense feelings of self hatred go away. I mean I have friends whove done worse shit but I don't think its normal. Its just my life to me.
>>
>>24395643
Just proves that Trans people are delusional and refuse to listen to logic
>>
>>24397672
>No true Scotsman has a penis!
>>
>this is what the "media" tells women should look like

transgender people are so retarded its funny
>>
>>24397789
Billions of people avoided being left handed.
>>
>>24395643
On the one hand
>gender is a social construct
>sexual dimorphism is a myth and all humans can be or do anything with no natural tendencies at all
>girls can do everything boys can
>nothing is gendered, clothes arent gendered, toys aren't gendered, masculinity is toxic and boys can wear pretty clothes and do feminine activities no problem

On the other hand
>if you dont call me a girl I will LITERALLY kill myself
>I'm depressed because I can't have this sex change
>Genderfluidity in it's entirety
>gender doesnt matter or exist but I change between boy and girl on a daily basis even though by my own admission it doesn't mean or change anything or impede my ability to do whatever i want
>I feel like a girl today
>safe spaces
>dont you dare label me as I label myself with an unheard of amount of new classifications that completely set me apart and isolate me in order to be "unique"
>we're all just people!
>identity politics out the ass

can we just put these unstable attention whores out of their misery already
>>
>>24398499
It has nothing to do with each other. I've always been transgender. You think of it like I became something as a result of an action. But I've always been. Ive always been a girl but crossdressed as a boy. My parents are emotionally abusive assholes. They have no idea im transgender. They always thought I was a jock andalwayssaw me with girls. All my hobbies are male hobbies. Not even my cousin who I grew up with everyday knew I was trans. If my parents weren't assholes, I probably could have transitioned a long time ago and been happy and would have never became an addict. I have a lot of hatred towards them if anything. I only have a basic friendship with them because they don't know I'm trans. Id give anything just to have a normal day with my mom and go shopping for cute clothes and talk about what guy is the hottest.
>>
>>24398744
being left handed isn't a defect

believing with all your might that you are a woman while being unable to perform the single most defining and important function of the female body is the definition of a fucking defect
>>
>>24398391
Social scientists are not scientists.
>>
>>24398502
I disagree. For instance, if ou're male but have an effeminate voice which many straight guys do, people will think you're gay and you'll get mam'ed on the phone.
>>
>>24395643
Yes if that was true, Media should give me more delicious tall girls
>>
>>24398815
Who the fuck says mam to a male voice on the phone? Even the most effeminate male voices tend to have a masculine timbre to them. And either way that's just having your sex mistaken - it doesn't actually make you a woman you nigger.
>>
>>24398547
My parents are just people. My love for them far exceeds theirs. I'm probably not going to let them in my life. I hold out hope that one day maybe they'll apologise. They made me a very untrusting and now I can easily write people off and remove them from my life. They stopped influencing my life ten years ago.
>>
>>24398869
>Who the fuck says mam to a male voice on the phone?
I think your sample size is too low, Ever work in a call center? I've been blown up far too many times to agree with you on that. Some people just have unfortunately confusing voices. Male and female
>>
>>24398783
>Emotionally abusive
>By thinking their son was a normal kid and treated you as such
You can't be serious. You hate your parents because you never told them what is perceived as normal behavior made you uncomfortable?
And you still hide from them?
And you really don't think its your fault that you hate them? You really are mentally ill.
>>
>>24398893
>Ever work in a call center?
Yes. I mistook dyke sounding women for men, but I never made the opposite mistake.
>>
>>24398783
Please be bait.

This might be the most convincing argument for transgenderism being real I've ever seen because like only a true woman can, you manage to be this fucking mad that people aren't fucking psykers that can just read your fucking mind.
>>
>>24398783
>exemplifying the stereotype that trannies are self-obsessed idiots
>>
>>24395643
>penis
Is this satire?
>>
>>24398931
Oh man that's the worst. Fruity sounding guys just get really embarrassed and try to deepen their voice but the fucking butch women just blow a fucking fuse every time
>>
>>24395673
this 2bh phamalia
>>
>>24398589
That was what I did in high school. I went on these crazy masculine tirades in an attempt to push the dysphoria away. I thought: "Hey if I just act like a perfect ideal alpha male that all the other bids want to be, then all these awful feelings will go away. I used to have pe twice a day and weight training and did track and baseball and huntingand face fucked my gf in the bushes. It didn't work at all. It was like a fire I fueled. It made me feel worse and worse and id just get more testosterone and became worse and worse. I remember I got some other mtf on /b/ to attempt to cut their dick off on cam. I was pretty crazy back then. Eventually I got hospitalized. It was funny when they were sitting mgr I was being way too aggressive and they were threatening to 3man team me and sedate me with this huge as fuck needle horse tranquilizer shit.
>>
>>24398954
>implying they're not
>>
>>24398391
>all the scientists
Stopped reading.
>>
>>24398611
Most of the time its like the top story. Most of the girls ive met are now camgirls or whores. They are broken people. I remember talking to linetrap and ren for example and now they are sex workers.
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>24395673
>Peepee = boy
>Vagoo = girl

classic bigoted "binary thinking".

2015 folks. We still have a LONG way to go unfortunately.
>>
>>24395643
no because im not a tranny faggot, your type should fuck off back to /lgbt/ and stop shotting up this one you annoying faggot
>>
>>24398749
If it makes you feel better everyone in /lgbt/ hates those tumblr fucks.
Even /lgbt/ is pretty hugbox nowadays desu.
Im one of the only hatefilled realists left.
You can post a picture with stubble looking like some fetlife amateur and they will say WOW U PASS 10/10
Its fucking disgusting.
>>
>>24398793
How do I google. Well you probably don't even have to do that. There's probably a paste bin on /lgbt/ in one of the generals or the trans help thread because we answer this question everyday like losing weight on /fit/. Id find it but I'm on my phone.
>>
>>24399058
>>>/lgbt/
Its time to leave my friendo
>>
>>24397676
Or the fact that he killed a person.
>>
>>24399021
I didn't mean to imply that, some stereotypes are simply true.
>>
>>24395643
I might have a fetish for traps but I still think traps are MEN
>>
>>24398895
Its not normal. They are extremely religious Catholics. They can't even handle beta males. If a guy came on tv talking about how he liked cooking, they'd scream about faggots. They used to steal my car keys and hide them. Theyd secretly put holes in my condoms with tacks because it was against gods will. Lots of other crazy shit too. It was much easier to live with the homeless and the meth heads I shacked up with for awhile. It was like living with two religious borderline roomates.
>>
>>24398466
>women are defined by the set of stereotypical mannerisms and their appearance
why are there feminists who support trannies again? they basically embody the idea that a woman is totally defined by a pre-set collections of roles and behaviours.
>>
>>24399173
>>>/hitlers 3rd reich/

They say it takes at least 3 generations to wipe out bigotry. You're the last crop and we are coming for you.
>>
>>24399262
Tbh I blocked out most of it like some sort of rape victim because it was the only way to survive until I snapped and left one day in winter.
>>
>>24399262
Why would they put holes in your condoms when they could take them from you?

Either b8 or paranoia, i.e. another mental illness you can put down next to thinking you're a girl
>>
File: 1447811666777.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1454) Image search: [Google]
1447811666777.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1454
>>24398466
>Social queues

How I stand in line makes me a female?
>>
>>24399058
its 2015 guys
>2015
>>
>>24399279
how many generations of mentally ill people do we need to wipe out before you go away for good?
>>
>>24399279
Jokes on you my family has at least 4 generations of bigotry and it will be 5 when I teach my son never to associate with freaks like you
>>
>>24399331
if anything they just end up killing themselves because they think they "are the wrong gender" and then realize that it isnt what they wanted at all,
just attention
>>
>>24399304
IT'S MMXV YOU BIGOTED FUCK
>>
>>24399298
Because they were crazy.
Because they wanted to shove it in my face that they destroyed them
Because they dont care if I had sex or got hiv just that I didn't waste my seed
Because anything they did wasn't rational
Because god told them to do it
Because every choice possible is a wrong one
Because even if you did exactly what they asked you it was still wrong
Because they were fucking crazy anon
>>
>>24399403
>Because they were crazy.
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree 2bqh
>>
>>24399403
But using condoms is still a sin im catholicism, holes in them or not. The reason I know you're bullshitting is because Im catholic and none of the stuff you mentioned is shit that happens.If you did have a super religious family youd understand christianity and how to lie about makig your parents sound evil
>>
>>24399273
Feminists hate us. They think we are trying to steal their vaginas or something. They don't like anything that steals away attention from their vagina power.

>>24399299
Yeah pretty much. Mannerisms define heavily how you are percieved. If I face away from people they usually mam me on introduction because I have boobs, long hair, and I stand like a faggot and sorta dance back and forth I guess. Girls usually figured out I'm transin the past cause they said how I stand and lean towards stuff or tuck one leg on another while waiting threw them off. It can also be a learned thing I think as well as voice. If you grow up with a lot of women around as a boy, you tend to adapt their group mannerisms. It doesn't change your sexuality but you definately act and sound different.
>>
>>24399518
>Yeah pretty much. Mannerisms define heavily how you are percieved. If I face away from people they usually mam me on introduction because I have boobs, long hair, and I stand like a faggot and sorta dance back and forth I guess. Girls usually figured out I'm transin the past cause they said how I stand and lean towards stuff or tuck one leg on another while waiting threw them off. It can also be a learned thing I think as well as voice. If you grow up with a lot of women around as a boy, you tend to adapt their group mannerisms. It doesn't change your sexuality but you definately act and sound different.
>Yeah pretty much
No you dumb mentally ill faggot. Acting a certain way doesn't change shit about the intrinsic fact that you're male or female. Some men are ridiculously feminine, but they're still men.
>>
>>24399381
No I don't think so. This is the longest I've ever talked about it in the nine years I've been here and that's cause I'm just laying down listening to music and there's not much else to do.

In general though, I think the reason you see so many trans go into poem and stuff is because they have only known self hatred all their lives and felt disgusting and they get to feel pretty for once and feel wanted and that's all they need to become extremely attached. That and because of those feelings of newly introduced self worth, they get a surge of sexual encouragement and become whores. They also go through a second puberty and become horny 13 year olds again. I know my sexuality has exploded in intensity. Its hard to control. I just pour all of it into my bf and it keeps it in check.
>>
>>24398245
You failed to kill yourself four times? you mustn't actually want to die then. one time would've been enough if so.
>>
>>24399058
No we dont. We dont have anywhere to go. Mental illness should not contaminate society.
>>
>>24399518
>They don't like anything that steals away attention from their vagina power.
They're angry because people like Jenner or online celebrity trannies act like they're more women than those who were born female. It's a combination of people acting like they've been in a struggle when they've never experienced financial hardship or psychological/physical abuse, and didn't have to deal with the issues girls have throughout their adolescence.
>>
>>24399462
My parents just made shit up to suit them. They didn't even go to church or own a bible. Iv don't think theyve even read a bible. They just used god as an excuse to be egotistical controlling psychopaths.
>>
>>24399660
Then what's so catholic about them?
>>
>>24399058
>2015
Oh my god!
It's the present time! Awesome!
I can't believe this is really happening
I can't believe this nor understand how that justify mental illness.
>>
>>24399556
That's not what we were talking about. No shit it doesn't make you a lady because you can fake a voice etc. We were talking about whether or not you'd get clocked by doing stereotypically male or female things.

Ex: This is a guy. Hes doing a very traditional female pose and all his clothes are traditionally female. His ficial expression is feminine and submissive. Throw a girlyshirt on and have him go some place in public and people will assume he's a flat chested girl and tell him hes pretty and catcall and stuff. The last thing anyone would do is call him a guy because if he was a flat girl theyd hurt her feelings. Nobody cares about doing the reverse and hurting a guys feelings. The.concensus is that its his own fault for looking so cute.
>>
>>24395643
>using media as a single noun
>>
>>24395643
I don't get it. Why is a dude stressing over how the media likes there women
>>
You can't have a penis and be a woman. Jesus fucking christ people are weird
>>
File: le current year man.png (9 KB, 283x298) Image search: [Google]
le current year man.png
9 KB, 283x298
>>24399058
This, I can't believe these people. It's the current year already
>>
File: deformed shig.jpg (43 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
deformed shig.jpg
43 KB, 405x431
>the media tells women they should have vaginas

Pretty sure that's biological design, bruh
>>
The only reason why there are men who want to turn into women is because men are treated like trash and women are treated like princesses. There is a reason why there are so much more MtF than FtM. You'd think all those women would start trying to become men to claim their privilege but nothing is further from the truth, it's the complete opposite.
>>
>>24399794
but anon he likes to make his voice squeaky, wear dresses and be utterly incapable of doing any manual labour. that mean's he's a literal grill now, tee hee.
>>
>>24395643
>I'm usually pretty happy with how I look.
>character at the bottom looks more like the woman on the right than the man on the left
top kek
>>
>>24399637
Mostly was stuff like drinking 15 shots and stuff and hoping I dont wake up.
Pretty much any self mutilation thing is considered an attempt by doctors.
I've probably loaded a gun and tried to shoot myself like a 10 times
Most of the time I was too incapacitated to actually complete it and would just wake up the next day on the bathroom floor or something.
I usually self mutilated when I was suicidal because once you reach that endorphin nirvana you cease to have emotions and completely disconnect from reality and guy just sort of sit there for hours blanked out like a zombie. As long as you keep causing pain you'll stay in that bliss. Back then I wanted to rest and go to sleep and not feel pain anymore. The pain was so bad you would sit there just wanting it to stop however you could make it stop. It was less about dying and more about stopping that pain.
>>
>>24395643
I'm a fat piece of crap. That's my problem with this picture.
>>
>>24399657
Having those experiences were all I wanted in life growing up. I don't feel that way at all. I feel tremendously inadequate and assburgers because I never had them and I get really nervous in social situations with girls because I don't know the social rules or have any of the experience. I constantly feel like a 12 year old little girl and that everything that other girls do is magic because they've already practiced doing things like make up for twenty years. I cant go back and have those things though. I'm not gonna be one of those weird otaku fucks wearing catears andnose piercings and having tea parties and shit. That shit will always bother me. I hate that clueless fucks like jenner represent me. Jazz is like the only person in the media I like but she's only like ten.
>>
>>24399717
That's what v they self identufiedvas and how tge entire town saw them. There was only like 4k people where I grew up.if they did go to church ever for events or funerals, that's what they did and how they were married.
>>
>>24399873
I literally can't do physical labor now being on estrogen. My muscles and things shrank hardcore. I have like 30% of my strength. I literally have to stop or I whine and moan in pain carrying heavy things. Im gonna have to start lifting weights again just to feel sorta normal. I used to be able to move truckloads of beer with a single finger. Now I cant even carry a turkey without crying like a little bitch.
>>
>>24400038
I kinda want to see a transgirl struggle with something as mundane as a turkey now. Sounds funny, and cute in a way
>>
>>24400069
>cute in a way
All I can imagine is "look at this sickly abomination"
>>
>>24400083
Different strokes for different folks, my man/woman. I hit on everyone, i'm equal opportunity af
>>
>>24400102
>I hit on everyone, i'm equal opportunity af
You mean you're a disgustingly base pervert
>>
>>24400161
That is also a way to put it. Either way, at least i'm going for it, you gotta play the game to get what you want, hombre
>>
>>24399058

It's the current year!
Almost the current year +1!
>>
File: blogger-image--1488636940.jpg (23 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--1488636940.jpg
23 KB, 320x480
>>24400083
Sadly I look like a more feminine version of this guy. I don't think I'll ever look too girly. I mean its not like im ugly but being some twinky looking viking shit isn't a girl. Probably what I'm going to have to settle for. I definitely don't look like an abomination. I would think youd clock me as a gay male top if not a straight guy.
>>
>>24398366
f'(x) = limit as h->0 of (f(x+h)-f(x))/h
>>
>>24399058
>[current year]
>get over [polemic topic]

Go die:
XX = Female
XY = Male
>>
>>24399058
I just wish all trannies would die.
>>
>>24400231
>I would think youd clock me as a gay male top if not a straight guy.
do you think a normal man even considers whether a a random faggot is a "top", what the fuck
>>
>>24400242
What about XX males and XY females
>>
>>24400268
Anything that isn't XX Female or XY Male is intersex. There is no such thing as a male with a "female brain". That's tranny bullshit based entirely in pseudoscience.
>>
>>24400231
Wait more like this.

>>24400265
I dunno I can usually tell. It was sorta important to know when I was trying to present myself as a guy, so I didn't act like either one or make any slip ups. You cant usually tell what guys are straight and which ones pound ass or get their ass pounded? Anon knowing the difference may save your ass one day.
>>
File: tumblr_mgdvkf5Rrf1rid8sdo1_500.jpg (21 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgdvkf5Rrf1rid8sdo1_500.jpg
21 KB, 500x630
>>24400335
Oops forgot picture
>>
>>24400292
Also people need to learn that "female brain in a male body" and the "gender is a social construct" arguments are completely incompatible.

How can someone of a certain sex be born with the wrong gender if gender is a social construct? Surely that means that either gender is inborn or that person just decided "fuck it I want to be a woman now"?

Liberals discuss.
>>
>>24400335
>You cant usually tell what guys are straight and which ones pound ass or get their ass pounded?
unless they're a lisping flaming queer I wouldn't know 2bhwyfamily
>>
>>24400363
See
>>24398153

Culture typically defines how people are perceived. For example here in the usa a man is expected to work during the first few months of a newborns life. In other countries, a man is incredibly pressured to stay home and boobs with their child and gets maternity leave and if he doesn't take it, hes considered a horrible inhuman monster. So it is with clothes and other things per culture.

But its not just what you are doing but how you are doing it. You can bake and be a huge faggot spreading the icing on your dick and outstretched asshole, or you can bake and use liquor and bacon and slap bitches asses. Everyone knows what sex they are how they express it is different and has biological cues and pushes but people have free will but also have societal pressures.
>>
>>24398153
That'd be great if any of this bullshit was actually based in real science instead of tranny wishful thinking.
>>
>>24400234
>triggered
I didn't need to be reminded of my school years today
>>
>>24398589
Jesus Christ how repulsive. I think you summarized everything you just said with one word: "monstrous". You're literally a subhuman monster.
>>
>>24400412
I've always thought I could read other people really well. It got way stronger with estrogen. It's to the point where I can experience other people's emotions just by interacting with them. Its embarrassing because it even happens with animals. If my dog looks at me sad I become sad and I can feel hear aching sadness pouring out into me and I have to hold her and talk to her until she feels ok or else I feel like an awful human being. Reading this I feel immensely retarded but that's honestly how it feels.
>>
>>24400505
So you're saying that society sets a binary description of two possible roles you can fill and most people happily fill there roles.
Some people are born on the fence though and which role they choose is dependent on the boundaries set by society rather than the actual person they are, they are stuck with choosing the role that closest describes who they are?

Basically what you are saying is that it is happy medium of both things that I said, which is a perfectly reasonable explanation. All I'm saying is that you can't say that either one is 100% true because if you take one to be absolute then the other can't be true. I'm attacking the people that say that it is 100% both, rather than 50-50 in each.
>>
>>24400612
The emotions you experience are your own and a lot of that is likely projection on your part, which is natural because you're kind of obviously insane no offence.
>>
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff:http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people:http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ:http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/text/trans%20help%20general%20%23/username/annicole/type/op/

Therapists:http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf:http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm:http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Informed Consent Providers:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
Makeup Tutorial:http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
MTF Info Dump:http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT
Trans Info Dump:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?usp=sharing
Size charts:http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php
Transition timelines:http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
Voice Training:http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
HRT info:https://web.archive.org/web/00000000000000/http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
Voice Help:http://webjedi.net/projects/lgbtq/speech-therapy/

>24400554
The info is probably here somewhere. Too hard to look on my phone.
>>
>>24395643

>literally never heard "the media" say any of this
>>
>>24400733
>people think it's OK to teach trannies to trick and lie to people about the fact that they're men
that's what "passing" is, deception. there is no excuse for this dishonesty.
>>
>>24400554
Damn I pasted over one of the >
>>24400733
>>
>>24400762
It's about looking normal in public and not disturbing people, instead of being a freak and showing it off.
>>
>I'm a tranny
>omg give me attention look at my life plsssssssssssss
i wish you guys were intelligent enough to succeed at killing yourselves
>>
>>24400038
not working out and being a faggot neet makes you lose muscle mass.
>>
>>24400762
I've never tricked anyone and its stupid to do especially with guys because they freak out. Like my boyfriend right now is bi leaning gay and he thought I was straight dom top and had a gay crush on me and when we started to get really close as friends I told him I was trans and sub and he was blown away by it and thought I was catfishing him for months before he accepted I wasnt. Being able to be myself around him is probably the best thing that ever happened in my life. I literally don't care that he's kind of a neet loser because he's amazing. Not telling him would have been one of the biggest mistakes of my life.
>>
>>24399951
I was born with a vagina and I can't put on makeup. Most women I know don't even wear it.
>>
>>24400929
Yeah that's part of it too. I've been working call center for two years now and on mons for one year. All you do ask day is talk to people about payments and get cussed at whole I spin around in my chair.
>>
>>24400937
>but anon that's because you're poor
>>
>>24401062
I'm not poor but I do makeup horribly. I don't know any women at work who wear it every day. Maybe a little lipstick but they don't go full on eye lashes, foundation, circle lenses, eye shadow blah blah
>>
>>24400234
I fucking hate calculus. I've learned this twice and still don't get it.
>>
>>24401182
you should see the shit you have to go for for complex/Frechet differentiability
>>
>>24395643
I was going to say I had no problem with this image until I saw the penis.
>>
File: 1409506897502.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1409506897502.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>24395643
I would suck her penis.
>>
>>24401918
but would you put it in your butt?
>>
>>24399058
Did you know next year is 2016? It is the year of bigotry and oppression according to the Chinese calendar. I hope you are ready faggot. You gonna get roped.
>>
>>24398589
>ruthlessly crushing my opponent

Sure champ.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.