[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw attending the worst University in the UK >tfw studying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1389740155176s.jpg (7 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1389740155176s.jpg
7 KB, 250x200
>tfw attending the worst University in the UK
>tfw studying Law
>tfw going to debate competitions
>tfw destroying Russel-Group students

I don't understand, I'm supposed to be stupid since I don't have the grades to get into a decent Uni, yet these other students are fucking awful.

Can anyone in a prestigious University explain?
>>
Money... Is not an original comment.
>>
What OP, you mean you weren't born with a trust fund and an army of tutors to bail you out before every exam and do your homework for you?

Maybe that's why your studying in some crap school
>>
just cuz u got money and good grades dont mean ur smart dood
>>
>>24394796
They worked hard enough to have the grades to get into those schools, maybe you actually are stupid if you can't grasp that basic association
>>
Oxford is full of spoilt rich kids who are without parental supervision for the first time in their lives. They'll beat you at drinking, but not much else.

As to how they get in, I suppose it comes down to the interview process. That allows the colleges to accept whomever they want without falling afoul of equal opportunity laws by citing interview performance.
>>
>>24395749
Maybe learn to spell 'spoiled' before criticizing a university.
>>
>>24395762

I'm not referring to Oxford, Alabama, sweetcheeks.
>>
Which university? If they offer Law they can't be that bad.
>>
>>24395762
Not the guy you replied to, google says spoilt is past tense for spoiled, it's probably a uk thing.
>>
>>24395762
>criticised someone for spelling a word the correct way
>then spelt the word "criticising" with a z.

>>24394796
What's happened is, you're actually intelligent enough to understand things but you sucked at getting good grades and thus goof'd your chances at getting into a good uni.
>>
>>24395796
woops i meant "past and past participle of spoil", i'm 2 turnt shawty
>>
>>24395762
Holy fuck, you stupid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.