[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize that you've stayed up too late and now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>tfw you realize that you've stayed up too late and now you'll have to skip sleep for the night because you'll never be able to wake up after only sleeping 3 hours

FUCK BEING A WAGESLAVE
>>
>>24394178
worst feel. what's keeping you up nights? alcoholism combined with mild gambling addiction here.
>>
Happened to me. Was up for 2 days and went to work at 5 a.m. Thought my body was gonna collapse because I was so tired. Thank god I managed to switch my morning shifts with my coworker. 9-5 is so much better. Go to bed man, three hours isn't to bad.
>>
>>24394178
>fuck being a functional adult who's expected to figure out basic shit that a 5th grader can figure out like going to bed at a sensible time

ftfy
>>
>>24394257
>Just go to bed anon! Just...like do it man!
>>
>>24394277
yeah, actually, fucking that. That exactly.

if you can't sleep well that sucks but at least you tried, at least you rested. Jesus.

you have no one and nothing to blame but yourself if you are unwilling to even try
>>
File: 1442186082603.jpg (55 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
1442186082603.jpg
55 KB, 500x526
>>24394257
Do you even know where you are?

>>24394178
It's now 7am. I stayed up the night. Op 3-6 are the worse hours
>>
>>24394178
I know that feel except it's because I took ephedrine to get some work done, tweaked for hours and wasn't even as good as propylhexedrine
>>
File: 1447814630137.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447814630137.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
>>24394178
By Armodafinil online. I have trouble sleeping before exams (i.e. Two hours of sleep is pretty typical) and 100mg gets me on point. Also eliminates my anxiety about lack of sleep, which is paradoxically keeping me from sleeping.
>>
>>24394223
shitposting, casually drinking caffeinated beverages, alcohol, playing video games but mostly shitposting

Thankfully they just have me on register and not hauling crates or anything else in the backroom.

I think I can handle "hi, did you find everything alright" "would you like to donate 1 dollar to charity today" and "cash or card" for 7 hours.

Fuck I come in at 9, I think I could almost make it if I went to sleep now but I'm wired

I'm still within my 60 days so I can't call in sick or come in late. They're already on the edge of firing me after I demanded thanksgiving weekend off. It's for a family thing and I thanked the manager profusely to which he responded "what choice have I got" and later "you really have to prove yourself after missing such an important sales day"
>>
>>24394341
also I just can't fucking wake up

I'm house sitting and I left the only alarm that can wake me up no matter what. I already overslept for 2 hours this morning because my phone alarm is fucking useless. Luckily it's only class I missed so it's only my future i put into jeopardy not my immediate source of sustenance
>>
Fuck I wish I could just come in now and do something, I feel like I could do anything now, but I know I won't feel that way in a few hours
>>
>>24394409
you gotta lay off the caff

you should be stopping that at least 4 hours before bedtime, I'd say 6 to be safe
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.