[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You really shouldnt care about a girls past unless youre getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1446958497678.png (2 MB, 2005x1605) Image search: [Google]
1446958497678.png
2 MB, 2005x1605
You really shouldnt care about a girls past unless youre getting married to her or shes a massive sloot. If you think theres more to dating than fucking and having someone to hang out with youre whole view of the world is warped
>>
Ya, I don't care anymore. I have cute 2d anime girls now.
>>
>>24393609
if God was real than why isn't life real life like anime?
>>
Still don't get why it matters to begin with how many people a girls been with. As long as she's been checked for stds it shouldn't matter weather she's "Slut".
>>
>>24393609
my view isn't warped

your existentially void and immature hedonistic view is what's truly warped. extolling the virtues of no concequence or strings attached sex and mutually selfish exploitation of other humans while your parents divorce you're emotionally barren and you're paying child support to the mother of your child who accused you of rape as western society crumbles beneath your feat is what's truly warped my friend

enjoy your cold empty materialistic barren world.
>>
>>24393714
My parents aren't divorced
>>
>>24393609
It's not so much about what a girl has done before. It's about what a girl has done before that she wouldn't do with you.
>>
I want to breed Cocoa, I want to have cute little babies with her.
>>
>>24393609

If girls are allowed to have standards, and they owe us nothing, then guys are also allowed to have standards, and we owe women nothing. The very fact that people expect the current generation of young males to serve women without question and ask for nothing in return and basically be the lesser being in the relationship is proof that something is wrong.
>>
>>24393609
>You really shouldnt care about a girls past unless youre getting married to her or shes a massive sloot. If you think theres more to dating than fucking and having someone to hang out with youre whole view of the world is warped

is this what roasties tell themselves after their past has been exposed and their partners aren't happy with it?
>>
>>24395447
Uh no, what I'm saying is instead of whining about it you could also go along with it and see if you can manage to dick in while you can
Afterall they are ALL sluts and we ALL agree on this so why dont we fuck them and let them die alone? That is not what they want its what you want
>>
>>24395463

Very good point, but not everyone is enticed by degeneracy. Regardless, the pump and dump approach is a great way to ruin the self esteem of women, so I encourage as many guys as humanly possible to do it. Destroy the self esteem and dreams of women everywhere.
>>
>>24393609
i don't care that much. it's just weird to think that if i ever end up getting a gf, she'll have all these experiences and baggage. she might be wanting to "settle down" for someone who looks good on paper and ticks all her boxes but she doesn't actually like after she's gotten tired of sex. i hate the idea of ending up a beta provider. not that that'll ever happen because i'm a loser and don't tick anyone's boxes
>>
Past behaviour is indicative of future behaviour. Also your past is literally what shaped you as a person today.

The only people who keep repeating that the past is irrelevant is people who regret things they've done in the past.
>>
File: 1447998188499.jpg (365 KB, 1221x1570) Image search: [Google]
1447998188499.jpg
365 KB, 1221x1570
Statistically speaking, women with fewer partners have more stable marriages and relationships. Therefore, it is in your interest to be concerned with your partner's past.

The more you know!
>>
>>24395664
Did you not read the fucking post you sheeping idiot
>>
File: average 4chan user.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
average 4chan user.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>24395680
>implying I agree with your childish and immature view of reality

Kek, manchildren always think they're "objectively" right and refuse to accept other's viewpoints because they can't process the thought that their opinion doesn't mean shit in the real world. How about you get a real job and move out your moms basement before I take you seriously, junior.
>>
>>24395398
>girls allowed to have standards and owe us nothing
yes

>guys should also have the same
this is true

>people expect the current generation of young males to serve women without question and ask for nothing in return and basically be the lesser being in the relationship
The vast majority of people do not expect this of you in relationships unless you show you will provide it, and you don't get with the few that do. It's not a standard of society to submit to being your relationship partner's "lesser" from either end.
>>
I really couldn't care less about a girl's past at this point. I'll take whatever I can fucking get.
>>
>>24395398
Yes
It's the Jew
I wish people would see it
You see the symptoms
But not the cause of them
It's a virus that has infected America
And now they're destroying it from within
So it can be taken from without
White genocide is real
Hebrews aren't white
They'll be the ones on top after, pulling the knkbs and levers behind the curtain, giving the once strong white man the ideas that hes less than that, that he should feel guilty for being on top.

Maybe when blacks can invent something positive that moves us further in space travel or saves our planet from that damn pollution I will feel guilty for being white

Looks like I'll never feel guilty Shlomo.
>>
>>24393689
Have fun putting your mouth where 50 dudes dicks have been.
Sluts are statistically more likely to get divorces or cheat on their spouse. Fuck off shill
>>
>>24395727
>the few.
top kek
>>
>>24395870
yes, the few who
>expect young males to serve them
>without question
and
>ask for nothing in return
and to
>be the lesser being

Most people do not genuinely expect that of you. If someone does, you kindly tell them to fuck off with that.
>>
>>24393714
>your existentially void and immature hedonistic view is
I'm always amazed to see people posting shit like this.
>>
compIetely true and totally accurate
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.