[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy Guy General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: 1447188699786.jpg (232 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1447188699786.jpg
232 KB, 601x601
Who here /comfy/
>>
It's going to snow here tomorrow

It's a friday and I'm gonna stay in wrapped in a blanket and watch the snowflakes fall and not care about a thing.
>>
Comfy right now. Gonna go to a friend's place and stay over for the weekend just because. Gonna be chilly and we're just gonna stuff ourselves with pizza and watch dumb movies. It's going to be great. No cares in the world.
>>
>>24393685

Do you think they'd be in a cozy mood?
>>
>paycheck came in
>didnt even need it
>listening to vaporwave

:3
>>
File: 1447187712959.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1447187712959.png
803 KB, 1100x700
>>24393768

Sounds pretty cozy, anon
>>
File: 1438751550190.jpg (144 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1438751550190.jpg
144 KB, 1080x720
I'm in that hazy, dead state just before you pass out and I'm eating some ice cream while wrapped up in a blanket with the windows open listening to the mantle. It was raining all day and the nighttime chill is just starting to set in. I spent all day listening to rain pattering against my metal roof while playing bloodborne on my new PS4.
If this isn't comfy I don't know what is
>>
>>24393838
No one man should have all that comfort
>>
I just got some comfy as fuck $10 frozen meals. Also egg nog.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x772
I am currently pretty comfy. Wrapped up in my blanky browsing my boards. Will read a little later.
But then gotta do legs at the gym and go to class.
Nothing comfier than being comfy with slightly aching legs though, so I got that to look forward to later.
>>
I'm sorry I'm just not comfy tonight. I've got a tickle in my anus that I just can't shake.
>>
>>24393656
You live near toledo?
>>
>its 104 here
>impossible to get comfy

>tfw when summer hasn't even begun yet and its hot
>tfw when you've got another 6 months until any proper comfy weather
>>
>>24393600
Pretty comfy. Got my blanket and heater on. Everything I toasty. Best to enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
Extremely comfy ATM.

Just took my first real day off in years (self employed).

I've been hanging around on my laptop pretty much all day, the contrast between this situation and the cold outside only adds to the comfiness.

I'm basically 100% pure COMF right now.
>>
File: comfymerchant.png (159 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
comfymerchant.png
159 KB, 400x400
>>24393600

Good goyim, stay comfy. Don't worry about your race being bred out of existence.
>>
Studying for ophtamology exam all comfy and alone in my room
>>
File: 1447972039256.png (63 KB, 1065x845) Image search: [Google]
1447972039256.png
63 KB, 1065x845
>>24393600
Comfy, it's thabksgiving break so I have a week off work. Plan to watch x files, play fallout 4 and halo with animal crossing in between
But first I'm.gonna watch THE comfiest.movie ever: the big lebowski
Too bad it never snows and is barely cold here in louisiana
>>
File: 1440434077209.jpg (48 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1440434077209.jpg
48 KB, 396x385
uhhh, its 3pm at the moment. pretty dark outside already. all day raining, not too cold. i guess its real fuckin comfy. also its friday. maybe i shall drink some alcohol by myself for maximum comfyness
>>
So, I am trying to buy something like pic related. Anyone ever tried something like this? It seems perfect
>>
>>24395056
I hate Australian weather
>>
High off some resin I scraped and it's only 10am. Lying in bed in my favorite hoodie, might wrap myself up in a quilt. It's good to be comfy and NEET.
>>
>woke up
>read some manga
>made beans on toast
>listened to an audiobook
>got a custard flavour for my vaporizer
>curently watching jojo and puffing away

nothing too comfy so far but i plan on changing that
>>
>>24395012

Not who you're replying to, but I'm a fellow Ohiofag. Cleveland area reporting in.
>>
>>24399648
>beans on toast
My nig-
>Vaporizer
Never mind
>>
>Too cold
>Too warm
>Gotta clean my entire apartment because landjew is coming over tomorrow
>Mold and water damage in two rooms
>No proper food
>No friends
>Didn't shower today
>Wearinh dirty undersized clothes

I just wanna get comfy
>>
Just finished a 6 month internship in the US, now I'm back in my home country for the next 2 months while they apply for a visa for me, I've got enough savings to spend my country's minimum wage daily and I have literally nothing to do, other than party and drink.
>>
Holy shit none of you fags are comfy
>>
Wrapped up in a soft afghan on this chilly mid morning. I should get out and get my hair cut. It's my only day off though, and idgaf what my co-workers think of my crazy hair. I'm growing it out anyway.

Afghans are god-tier comfy.
>>
>>24393600
>wake up early since I went to bed early last night
>feed cats
>it's payday
>check out the money
>make a giant order of books (24 books)
>still in bed

It's been a comfy two hours. I made chicken & artichoke last night too with leftovers, so I don't have to cook anything.
>>
>>24399707
What's wrong with them? the flavours are nice and it lets me smoke indoors
>>
I think that being a NEET would be pretty boring after a while. Without adult responsibilities, I think time would just slip by until you're a fat, old slob.
>>
>>24399776
>>24399734 here, I just work out, eat healthy and play vidya all day. I could get used to that.
>>
>>24399831
I'd rather be a NEET than be stressed out all the time. But there's a middle ground between doing nothing and always being stressed out.
>>
6 tall cans of beer
Bottle of whiskey
Porkchops and some veggies
Candles
I'm good
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.