[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /robot-in-normie-disguise/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: shy.png (543 KB, 513x504) Image search: [Google]
shy.png
543 KB, 513x504
I'm on my 1st week of wagekeking and already failing. Every co-worker avoids me.

At this pace, I'm gonna quit my job in 2 weeks to save face.
>>
>>24393224
dont do that anon :^( i know i had massive anxiety for like my first month of working. they don't actually hate you and from what I've experienced they're all more focused on their own work. hang in there!
>>
Why did you share a picture of steve here without her consent?
>>
Don't do it.

Take a deep breath and try to play it cool for a while longer, see if you get used to it. You don't have to be a flamboyant rainbow of friendliness: just try to be nice to your coworkers when you have to interact with them Speak to them when spoken to or when you need something, act politely, etc. Smile a little from time to time so you don't look like a miserable fuck. It's all you need to do.

Not a normie btw, 18 and haven't had a real job yet
>>
>>24393224
Sexy CWC ?
>>
>>24393224
>/robot-in-normie-disguise/
nope. you're just a failure.
>>
All you have to do to get on with co-workers is complain how much the job sucks and talk about sports.
>>
File: 1432926401677.jpg (59 KB, 374x417) Image search: [Google]
1432926401677.jpg
59 KB, 374x417
>>24393224
>Never make any effort to interact with coworkers
>They avoid me the first few weeks, go days without talking to them despite working with some of them every day
>They eventually come back around and become interested in me
>Find me funny/interesting enough to break the mutual avoidance
>They start initiating conversations with me
>Get invited to go out to lunch with them and stuff
>Still never go out of my way to talk to them
This has happened at every wagekek job I've worked at without fail. Maybe it'll happen to you too -- just give it a little longer.
>>
>>24393224
Is that the rancid swine guy lol
>>
>>24393224
Steve is cute
Good for Steve, keeping it all together
>>
who is that steve person
>>
Your coworkers are not your friends. Make your money and go home.
>>
File: rancid swine guy.jpg (115 KB, 796x718) Image search: [Google]
rancid swine guy.jpg
115 KB, 796x718
>>24394484
Why can't wagekeking be like chess?
>>
Been pulling it off for 3 years now. I think i'm closer to normie than robot to be honest. Just need to ask someone out.
>>
robot standout, it's unavoidable
>when they talk about all the retarded shit they've done, and then ask you, but you are not a drunken idiot loser.
you can make up a wild and crazy Normie persona, but there is no good reason to do that
>>
Try working with all women. It sounds nice in your head, but it's a disaster.

>only male
>any task that requires any effort is pushed on me
>no one to relate to
>customers assume im gay
>>
File: x gonna.jpg (676 KB, 1704x2576) Image search: [Google]
x gonna.jpg
676 KB, 1704x2576
Tell me to leave because I look like this.
>>
File: 1447054342036.png (506 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447054342036.png
506 KB, 1280x720
>>24397184
You look like an average guy who is coping with a mental illness, why would I tell you to leave?
>>
>>24397260
Because I'm lumpy :(
>>
File: 1447108146958.jpg (107 KB, 448x443) Image search: [Google]
1447108146958.jpg
107 KB, 448x443
>>24394397
So...a robot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.