[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: did i do good.jpg (246 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
did i do good.jpg
246 KB, 750x1334
be me
>go to wait in line for free concert 3 hours early
>several other people there
>they talk and are knowledgable of all different bands and have been to many concerts
>I kind of just listen, try to give some input here and there
>eventually another girl comes
>she's quiet and just reading a book
>qt
>we get to go inside finally and enjoy concert
>leave venue
>waiting outside for artist
>stand around by myself for around 40 minutes pretending to not see other people who were in line with me
>eventually gravitate towards them "hey whats up"
>notice book girl is off to the side not really talking to anybody
>not enough guts to talk to her
>artist comes out yay
>start to leave the area and walk along with book girl
>we talk everything seems nice
>the group heads off going straight and i turn to go left, she says "I'm just gonna follow you"
>we only get to walk together for a couple blocks before we split up
>tell her "alright well you have to make a right here im gonna keep going this way. Numbers, wanna exchange? or not I don't care."
>her "yea sure!"
>me "sorry that came out bad"
>we exchange and I send her a soft message today to keep relevant

extra info she's 18 and new to the area for school, I'm 23 and have always lived around here.
What do don't want to fug this up also don't want to let this die.

>inb4 concert, talk to girl, get number=normie
>>
>tl;dr
Went to a concert talked to a girl that seemed robotish like myself. Got number, don't know what to do now
>>
You are a normie. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>24393159
anticipated something like this obviously
>>
that seemed like the end of the conversation so wait until tomorrow and try to shoot the shit about stuff you think you might have in common with her
i believe in you, anon
>>
>>24393400
That was most definitely the end of the convo. My problem is I don't know how to follow up tomorrow or days to come. Stuff I might have in common? I don't even know what that's supposed to mean
>>
>>24393080
How long did you wait before you texted her man?

That's my fucking Achilles heel
>>
>>24393080
another normie showing off. bastard.
>>
>>24393433
I got her number maybe around midnight. I texted her the next day at 7 ish. The follow up should always be the next day I think

We really didn't talk much when we were in line just exchanged a couple of words. I was surprised she chose to talk to me afterwards and walk with me
>>
>>24393080
>f-finally I can brag on /r9k/ ;_;
>>
>>24393473
7 pm? am?

I fucking always get too eager to talk to them that I text them really soon after getting their number and it literally always fucks me over.
>>
> she's 18 and new to the area for school, I'm 23 and have always lived around here
You could offer to show her around since she's new. If there's a restaurant you like try texting her and say something like "hey, I've really been craving food from this place lately and I thought since you're new in town you might like to come with me to try it out?"
>>
>>24393114
You ended it too quickly with that subject and never looped into a diff topic. Now its gonna be a hard start.
Invite her coffee over the weekend.
Transcend into a normie, leave this place. Not a bad thing
>>
File: image.gif (325 KB, 157x178) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
325 KB, 157x178
>>24393080
>talked to shy qt
>shy qt wasn't repulsed by you
>shy qt didn't just pretend to read her book and ignore you
>shy qt didn't give you any excuses for not giving you her number
>you actually got the shy qts number and not some fake one

You already won Chad what more do you need to say? And what are we supposed to help you with? Most of us here spaghetti just talking to the cashier when we're ordering our tendies. If you really want help take this shit somewhere else
>>
>>24393495
I think it's more a matter of texting at a time when she has time to chat than too soon or too late.
I'd be pretty annoyed if somebody texted me at 7 AM.
>>
>>24393451
>>24393492
Eat shit this isn't me showing off its me asking for help with the one shot I have at a girl
>>24393495
Pm, am would just be awkward I think
>>24393497
That's actually a good idea even though I'm poor as fuck. But she's relatively new since she's in college she's probably see a good bit since September. Still solid advice
>>
>>24393544
Thanks, just wanted to be clear on that. So tired of fucking everything up before anything even starts
>>
>>24393430
musical tastes?
ask her about tv shows.
maybe try to find out if there's another concert you might both be going to
>>
>>24393516
Definitely this. You should've kept the conversation going but you didn't completely fuck up. You still have a chance.
>>
>>24393516
I thought if I'd drag it out any longer it'd end up my like all of my conversation just boringly dying out because I'm so uninteresting. At least this way she can think I'm busy and interesting
>>
>>24393559
Try for maybe the next day, not too early and not too late in the day. Say you really enjoyed talking and just go for it and ask if she's free for a coffee or something to talk more. I think that if you have the number you're already on the right track and can probably afford to take a risk like asking to meet.
>>
>>24393620
Aaaand I just realized this post might seem a bit dickish. "Just go for it!" "Take a risk!" are easier said than done. Just do your best anon, and don't blame yourself for "fucking everything up." Sometimes women are just horrible and judgmental through no fault of yours.
>>
>>24393430
Do people not talk on the phone anymore? I don't get texting to court a girl.
>>
>>24393581
how i feel exactly
>>
>>24393080
>takes video during concert
get out while you still can OP
While you're at it get of of /r9k/ you fucking normie scum.
>>>/adv/
>>
>>24393663
Yea don't want to take a big risk because I know if I get denied I'll never text her again. But I guess I'll have to do it anyway
>>24393667
I'll actually sound autistic if I call her. And I don't court anyone
>>
File: 1447046567948.gif (1 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1447046567948.gif
1 MB, 200x133
>>24393539
pretty much this, you dont belong here OP
>>
>>24393539
>>24393803
As much as I "don't belong here" I do identify as a robo.
>tremendous amount of anxiety when having conversation
>think the other person doesn't understand what I say
>stutter
>mispronunce shit all the time
>do strange things with my body when I talk

I came here because as a collective we can help eachother out
>>
Sounds pretty normal to me
>>
>>24393236
>obviously desu senpai desu desu
>>
>>24393516
>>24393568
op doubletexted and theres no telling how much time passed between texts
if she didnt say anything after "so proud haha", ending the convo was a good move

but honestly op her messages got shorter every time, you might still have a chance but I doubt shes actually into you at this point

just ask her something like "wanna grab coffee and talk about how great the show was"
>>
>>24395183
The double text was more or less immediate. I didn't want to give her a chance to say something else. But I just noticed what you said about her message lengths getting shorter, now I feel like there's no point in even texting her
>>
>>24393080
>coming to r9k for girl advice
alright familia i gotchu. just show her ur big black dick.
>>
>>24393080
For your own good, take this to /adv/ - robots can't help you.
>>
>>24393749
>>24395319
Fuck /adv/ I'll get jack shit there
>>
>>24393080
>Numbers, wanna exchange? or not I don't care

nice dude so smooth totally not autistic
>>
>>24395243
That's silly. They weren't one word responses or anything. Didn't you say she seemed shy?
>>
>>24395381
As I've said I'm fairly robo autistic despite everyone saying I'm a normie. She did laugh after I said that sounded bad though
>>24395420
She definitely seemed nice but that doesn't mean too much really
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.