[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be peaceful NEET >living in ancestral basement and using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: injun pepe.png (364 KB, 819x800) Image search: [Google]
injun pepe.png
364 KB, 819x800
>be peaceful NEET
>living in ancestral basement and using every part of the tendy
>cleanface normie called Mommy comes down
>used to be nice, traded goodboy points and Mountain Dew in exchange for emptying urine jugs in the great plains of the backyard
>now says it's her basement, time for me to get job like the normie man, cut greasy hair and wear clothes from American Eagle and Urban Outfitters
>tell her this not my basement or hers, all belongs to the Great Waifu, no want dress like the normie man, the wa-uh ayge-ku'k in our language
>Mommy say she's had enough, going to call someone
>two days later normie man in suit come, say he from the courthouse, gives me what he says is "eviction notice," that house belong to Mommy
>realize Mommy has broken our treaty
>grab my Katana and whoop out a mighty war RRRRRREEEEEEE and chase normie man
>manage to slice off some hair before he runs out of basement
>affix hair to wall with tape and perform mighty scalp dance for my tribe of Vietnamese cartoon plastic figurines
>Mommy says she calling the cleanfaces in blue clothes to come arrest me
>taking me to the NEET reservation called in their language 'Men-tell-hospit El.'
>mfw
>>
Yes, I am a NEETive American. I hate how the wagefaces came and ruined this great land.
>>
>>24392984
We were a peaceful people, then the wagekeks came...
>>
Starting to think Mommy got me addicted to Mountain Dew on purpose to coax me out of the basement. Says I can buy more Mountain Dew if I dress like the cleanface and get a job.
>>
>beta uprising when
Lel,fucking palefaces.We need to invoke the wrath of the Great Waifu on them and jam a Heath Hawk into their skulls.
>>
what is NEET
>>
File: 6e9.png (47 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
47 KB, 600x330
>>24393702
U wot?And in case you`re not a baitfag it means Not in Employment Education or Training.
>>
>>24393743
thanks gr8 m8
>>
>mfw OP is a good person
>>
>>24392917
kek'd hard 10/10 great story familia thanks will come again
>>
this is the most amusing thing I have read and will read all day

I like it

8/10 op
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.