[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in upstate ny >all I want is to live in la >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Los-Angeles-skyline-001.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Los-Angeles-skyline-001.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>born in upstate ny
>all I want is to live in la
>all I can imagine is getting up in the morning and catching the bus in the sunny glory happiness
>even in the winter time I can get up early and walk to the bus stop with the gentle sun in the sky and dew on the ground
>>
of all the cities in america why did you choose the absolute worst one?
>>
What is it with retards wanting to live in overpopulated shitholes?

muh tall buildings
>>
>>24392703
Me too, I long for the day where I live in an overcrowded place where you have to pay 4 dollars for a gallon and a local government that buttfucks you raw on a daily basis.
>>
>>24392751
>Moderate tempatures
>Legal to drive between lanes in motorcycle
>Groups and tons of people for every interest
>Beaches for downtime
>Marijuana is practically legal

>>24392771
Intelligence
>>
Grass is always greener OP

As a Marylander I want to live in New England, for example
>>
>>24392801
Well that's exactly what upstate is

>>24392830
No there's no comparison between frozen farm village and the warm sunny beach filled city of angels
>>
File: Santa Barbara.jpg (116 KB, 940x436) Image search: [Google]
Santa Barbara.jpg
116 KB, 940x436
>>24392803
you've clearly never been to LA. It's absolutely shit and there's a million better cities in California than LA. pic related.
>>
>>24392910
>Santa Barbara
>better city
kek
I've been there, would not go back.
>>
>>24392703
LA is overrated as fuck trust me you don't dream of LA. Sun...perhaps but definitely not LA.
>>
>>24393006
Yea I do every single aspect of it looks perfect.

Dying alone and poor in a sad tiny apartment sounds depressing here but in la I'd at least feel okay with it
>>
>>24393044
Nah it'd be even more depressing because you moved to follow your dreams but realized it was all an elaborate illusion. You're no better off then dying in an apartment in philidelphia versus some overpriced 1 bedroom where you'll be subjected to mexican compadres blasting bandas at all hours of the day (5am-9pm guaranteed) I mean it's alright but it's hella expensive, superficial and I really wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>24392803
>Intelligence
LA, a city of intellectuals
>>
>>24392703
Do you have idea how bad overpopulation is?

Wherever you go, there will always be a million people there. And no, those aren't a million potential friends with whom you'll have unforgettable life experiences, those are a million assholes who are all fighting and doing steroids to become the alpha male.
>>
op

>be me
>same thing except upstate NH
>finally move to LA
>its even better than you described

find a way to get over here

every day is paradise, there is so much to do
>>
>>24393460
holy shit, this!
especially in LA
>>
>>24392957
its better than LA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.