[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even Trannies man..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: lostallhope.jpg (23 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lostallhope.jpg
23 KB, 500x281
I had the courage to ask out a Tranny on okcupid,
and she rejected me without even going on a date.

I even lowered my standards to a single mom 300+ lbs 30+ year old
who claimed there's no good men left and how depressed she is. She rejected me also over the small stuff.

What does this mean Anons?
>>
Take a better picture of yourself.
Get some muscle maybe.
>>
Btw I'm 5'8, make $30/hour and I'm lower twenties. I'm skinny and I think I have an average face.
>>
>>24392328
Just fuck that bitch.
Don't make your standards that low man,you might regret it.
>>
>>24392422
If I can't get a tranny how can I get an actual girl? I'm not even gay desu senpai, just desperate.
>>
>>24392328
What are your conversations like? I mean other than pictures, the way you converse with someone will either make it or break it.
>>
Trannies are just "women" with amplified bad qualities that women have, such as being a slut.

That tranny has already fucked someone hotter than you so he thinks he can do better, probably why you got rejected.
>>
>>24392328
post pic, lemme see where the booboo is
>>
>>24392371
>>24392458
Are you serious? Why should trannies and single moms that weigh 300+ require a lot of effort? Why do they nitpick shit, how can a tranny reject me over my picture or lack of muscle? How can a tranny ignore me because of certain keywords I used.

How the fuck can women be this worthless, why would someone want to date these piece of shits if they have the same standards as qt 10/10
>>
Why would anyone go for trannies/fatties if they take equal or more effort to seduce? They're bottom of the barrel yet require same game as an attractive woman?
>>
>>24392328
Being unattractive doesn't mean you'll have to lower your standards. It means you'll die alone.
>>
>>24392554
Yeah, I'm serious. You have to get out of this mindset that they should be as desperate as you are because you think they're in the same situation as you. Just play it cool and don't lose your shit if you get rejected online. I did online dating for a while about 2 years ago and I got a few dates, but most of the conversations ended up getting nowhere.

Work on some kind of intro. Be like, "Hey! My name's ____ and you seem like a pretty cool person. A little about me, I like _______ and _____. How about you? I see you're into ______ (check out their pictures/answers to questions for an idea of what kind of people they are)."

Something like that. It doesn't have to be elaborate, just don't be creepy or awkward.
>>
>>24392573
i wonder the same thing, it's hilarious when fatties message hot people assuming they are more than good enough, and they don't even try they just say "hey"
>>
>>24392744
that advising is shit
real advice is >>24392582
>>
>>24392752
that's because men will fuck fatties... as long as no one finds out. The fat chick will be happy enough as long as she gets a little bit of attention for a while
>>
>>24392913
i've done that by mistake once, never again as it was fucking disgusting, didn't know vaginas could be that foul
>>
There are two types of trannies. The ones who want chads to pound their asshole into prolapse. Then the ones who still like girls but want the privileges and easy mode life that women have. So you could technically say they're straight.

I'm guessing you're neither of those.

As for the single mom she means she wants a well established professional who can support her and her kids. Which means nice job. Which I'm guessing you are either NEET or in school for a potentially decent job. Either way you can't support the kids now.

So don't take it horrible. It's not your fault.
>>
File: 1437589990536.png (349 KB, 921x1055) Image search: [Google]
1437589990536.png
349 KB, 921x1055
>>24392328
Stop whoring yourself out to shitty / fake women.

You're better then that anon
>>
File: 1446178907987.png (53 KB, 438x467) Image search: [Google]
1446178907987.png
53 KB, 438x467
what was your approach?
>>
File: 1446006129613.png (190 KB, 2123x2400) Image search: [Google]
1446006129613.png
190 KB, 2123x2400
>>24393133
>Sorry for asking, good luck

Wow what a kuck
>>
>>24392442
Ate you a virgin op how old ? Post pic
>>
I'm like a 6 at best and I always find that the hottest chicks are way nicer and easier to get with than 6s or 3s.

Just sayin, OP. If you're not genuinely attracted to someone, you can't expect them to be attracted back. Women are going to be difficult even if they're ugly and fat, so why not go for the hottest ones?
>>
>>24392328
>falling for the dating site meme
>>
>>24393133
It's because you put shemale in your username, kek. Not exactly a word MTFs take fondly.
>>
>>24392328
>What does this mean Anons?
Gee I wonder
youre
a) absolutely repulsive
b) a sperglord who cant keep from making a conversation really awkward
>>
post your okc and we will tell you what's wrong.
but honestly, some people are fucked, and that's literally all. wait until you find someone worthwhile and stop getting discouraged bc a dumbass rejected you.
>>
>>24392378
5'8'' kek there's your problem. I'm 6'4'' and just recently got asked out by a model.

>I'm gay tho so no cheese

I wish I was straight honestly. I used to date girls (would break up with them before sex tho) and most were lovely. Now I go after what I really want (twinks) and hate how different it is. Guys are way sluttier (in general) and are manipulative as fuck.
>>
>>24392328
Try POF
I have both apps, and okcupid is full of some fat and ugly fuckers.
POF at least has young girls who are thin and desperate
>>
>>24394786
Op won't do it, he probly has a fedora on an posts MLP quotes on his about me. No girl wants a manchild no matter how desperate they may be.
>>
Reminder that they can afford to be choosy because y'all are so thirsty you will throw yourselves at lesser women
>>
>>24396041
like fuck i will, pig disgusting!
>>
File: 2464562456.jpg (97 KB, 680x854) Image search: [Google]
2464562456.jpg
97 KB, 680x854
>online dating

nononononono

Don't ever fall for this meme. If you are considering it, just forget it. Or at least lower your expectations until they are nothing/

With online dating, your value is reduced down to only your looks. So if you don't have the looks, you better hope you have an impressive income to put on your profile. Otherwise, you are going to face disappointment.

Online dating is like a get-rich-quick scheme. It suckers in people who have hit rock bottom and are desperate, and then leaves them out in the cold.

If you want a girlfriend, you can only get one the traditional way. Make friends, get social contacts, and meet a women through there. If that is hard work or seemingly impossible for you, then fine. But it's more realistic than meeting your soul mate online.

Online dating can destroy your self-confidence and your hope for the future in ways that nothing else can. Be cautious when approaching it. heed my words
>>
>>24392328
>>24392554
The reason women way under your league reject you is because you, like many other men, approach them in the first place.
They have a huge amount of men above their rating available, and can therefore afford to be picky.
You have no right to complain when you are in fact contributing to it.
>>
File: 1428505336986.jpg (61 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1428505336986.jpg
61 KB, 444x444
>>24392328
> She rejected me also over the small stuff.
>>24392378
>Btw I'm 5'8
Yeah, it looks like she did.
>>
>>24392554
trannies are actually high value you know. There are few of them compared to the amount of chasers out there. why do you think tranny hookers make so much money? But I'm totally with you on the 300 lb single mum, like wtf same shit happened to me
>>
>>24396528
how can anything be harder than getting a gf the traditional way?
>>
>>24396528
>Online dating can destroy your self-confidence and your hope for the future in ways that nothing else can.
This.
I wouldn't even consider online dating since I've gotten to know a lot of girls online at other places without actually having any romantic intentions, and most of them cut contact as soon as they see a pic of me.
If I'm so damn ugly that women don't even want to be friends with me, then what value would I have on the dating market?
I'd literally have to date downies.
>>
It is because of your desperation that you aren't finding success.
>>
>>24392328
>What does this mean Anons?
stop trying. it's literally the best route.
>>
>>24392744
Just kill yourself.

You should not be putting any effort in getting those kinds of people.
>>
>>24392328
>get tired of women
>start chasing mentally ill people who want to pretend to be women

I will never understand this logic
>>
>>24397124
>implying that isn't difficult as all hell itself.
>>
>>24392328
Your ugly and boring
>>
>>24392554
Do you hear what you're saying? This isn't a game these are people for fucks sake. Putting them on a scale of standards and THEY SHOULD BE EASY AND DATE ME BUT THEY ARE WORTHLESS
You have a horrible personality and I wouldn't be surprised if people saw right through you.
Instead of living for pussy try becoming a person you could at least die with content.
>>
>>24392328
What is. >"Small stuff"
>>
>>24392554
>tranny
>she
>>
>>24392328
It means that there were men more attractive then you messaging those two. If they say there's no good men left that means even the people more attractive than you are not good enough for a 300 lbs 30 year old.

This is what we all go through and this is something women will never be able to understand because they are spoiled children.
>>
>>24392554
>how dare a tranny or single mom say no to me
and you wonder why you are single
>>
>>24396528
'Online' dating works if you meet people who live near you. I met my wife on /r9k/ but we lived within driving distance.

This applies to making real life friends too.
>>
>>24392328
Even mentally ill men and single mothers have standards anon.
>>
>>24392554
Tranny here.

I don't date people suffering from "Elliot Roger syndrome." - You're mentally ill, deranged, delusional. Even more so if you think people are actually required to have sex with you purely on the basis that you think you're better than them and so you don't need to put any effort in.

I hold my self to an abnormally high standards, call it part of my own mental illness if you want - but maybe you should start doing the same, instead of being 2/10 personality-wise, probably the same lookswise and expecting ANYONE EVER to get into bed with you.

Faggot.
>>
>>24396674
No way a potato could write like that, which means it's probably her mother. The mother couldn't even handle the idea of people think her tard daughter was going out with a potato.

Fucking women.
>>
>>24400367
>even trannies want 10/10s
>guy is trying for 1/10s
>"you should hold your standards as high as me!"
>literally can't even get 1/10s, expected to get 10/10s
I know trannies are deranged but holy shit how did that even make sense in your mind.

It's like you can't even talk to a not-Chad without yelling at him for not being Chad.
>>
>>24400367
>a tranny calling someone else "mentally ill, deranged, delusional"
>>
>>24400411
You lack reading comprehension. Tranny said it holds itself to adnormally high standards, as in being a good person, doing what they can to look good, etc. It's right though, this guys attitude is shit.
>>
>>24399704
>>24400295
Door's that way normies.
>>
>>24392328
As a mtf I can honestly say that I wouldnt even want to be with a 'chad', someone super atractive and social and normal, I cant be with someone like that because im too strange and unsocial, low self esteem and all, im not a complete hikkimori NEET or anything, but I just want a comfy cute guy with similar interests
OP from your description you do not sound like a hopeless case, just keep looking
>>
File: dope1.png (236 KB, 421x334) Image search: [Google]
dope1.png
236 KB, 421x334
>>24400411
>look guys, im condensing the whole human experience of women down into a single number out of 10.
>omg ur so deranged for telling me im doing it wrong

AYYYYYYYY L M A O

>>24400440
Prove me wrong, that robots who have high standards for partners, but low as all fuck standards for themselves aren't deranged, delusion or mentally ill, for getting upset about it. The anger and frustration and wild conspiracy theories drawn out of these situations illustrate my point perfectly though; check the anon above for instance.

He probably puts no effort in, tries with ugly girls and they don't take him because he's a sack of shit; yet he still blames the women for having "too high standards".

>>24400464
>itself

Pic related.
>>
File: 1439637795324.png (245 KB, 540x470) Image search: [Google]
1439637795324.png
245 KB, 540x470
>>24400532
hi sage. i say it to avoid the endless ">she" replies

>He probably puts no effort in, tries with ugly girls and they don't take him because he's a sack of shit; yet he still blames the women for having "too high standards".
rekt
>>
>>24400532
Hey maybe you're right. I just think it's a bit hypocritical you calling other people deranged and delusional.
>>
>>24400582
ugh. I always forget that ever since Caitlyn Jenner, you trannies have stopped hanging out in your containment board over at /lgbt/ and sometimes one of you will be around to recognise my smug face.

>>24400635
How is it? being hypocritical refers to saying one thing and then doing a different thing. for example,

>its wrong to own piss bottles
>but i own them anyway

Calling someone mentally ill when I'm mentally ill myself does not a hypocrisy make. Just like how its not hypocritical for a black guy to call another black guy black. They're both black nigger.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.